Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo (22503 Views)

Nigeria At 60: We Should Not Despair - Goodluck Jonathan / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks / Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Chuksmonika(m): 6:25am On Sep 28, 2020
whether the Useless country will break up or not is no longer a topic for debate, because it will happen soon, i just pray this contraption breaks up peacefully, everyone is just tired, the call for secession keeps on increasing, Biafra agitators, Oduduwa agitators and the rest, everyone wants to break out of the British experiment called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Kei144(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Daddysidhan: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2020
Buhari created all this rubbish he thought we are in a military era, the north can only deceive and cheats the south under military dispensation. Imagine the way he was ruling Nigeria like a northern colony is mind boggling, his moral corruption can't be overlooked projects is not evenly distributed etc does the north still think they can treat the south like shit and go Scott free?
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by alphaRego01(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Is all dis essay necessary?
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by highsurge: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2020
The "peaceful" part is enjoyed by selected few, the "prosperous" part also enjoyed by selected few.... And u call it a peaceful and prosperous country?
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by fuck419: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2020
It's too late.

God already divided us.

You don't love me and I don't love either.

Go your ways, simple!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by IKUBABAYEYE001: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Ogbuu101:
This short criminal is always talking as if he is not part of the govt.
What have you done to mend those cracks?
If Buhari is not allowing you to right those wrongs, then d honourable thing to do is resign.

Make your point without being abusive. You can't just be this senseless.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2020
IPOB propaganda
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by mattmogan88: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2020
u know that Mr VP oduduwa republic is here to stay October 1st
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Who prayer epp?
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Awoleesu(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Scam...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Buhari is the best president. Argue with that.

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by MrColdsweat: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2020
jidamsel43:
This man always speaks the truth

If you were close to me, I'd have slapped your teeth out of your mouth.

The same lying midget who went to the US and said that the herdsmen killing is exaggerated?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Antoeni(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2020
PMB May be the Last President of Nigeria
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Hoojay(f): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Bbn don finish na to face Nigeria,

Me I will kuku face my business grin
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by NofiuFade(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Pls can someone help tag all those nairalander that always quick to tag anybody speaking truth or refusing to be zombify like them ipob member or IBO's, to come nd see oO ,only foolish fools will still be celebrating rubbish at 60! We can now see Yoruba's are the only set of people that believe more in one Nigeria and the message is inscripted everywhere, Nigeria is heading to its doom...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by sulaak(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria is way beyond cracks.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Kwara1stson: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2020
make everywhere scatter abeg
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2020
jidamsel43:
This man always speaks the truth

Which truth? He is a 2 faced cum 10 tongued liar.. See this fake pastor talking after spreading lies and propaganda up and down. Now time to act no show and has started talkig talking about Nehemiah rebuilder of the wall.. Chaiii!! Naaa only God go punish this man..
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Osinbanjo best vp ever. Speaks the truth
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Ogbuu101:
This short criminal is always talking as if he is not part of the govt.
What have you done to mend those cracks?
If Buhari is not allowing you to right those wrongs, then d honourable thing to do is resign.

No.mind am.. See the fake ass pastor that went about with propaganda and lies and now coming with all these... Naa God go punish am well well
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2020
okefrancis:

I believe your ediot refused to know the functions of vice president of Nigeria and he has limited power

Really? But he didn't when he wnt about with lies and propaganda? He should continue with his lies... This is how far it has taken him
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2020
MrColdsweat:

If you were close to me, I'd have slapped your teeth out of your mouth.

The same lying midget who went to the US and said that the herdsmen killing is exaggerated?

Abeg shout am.. Chronic liar cum fake ass pastor he ia
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Jdbrasco2: 7:51am On Sep 28, 2020
There is need to find way forward for the country. This situation is not good.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by genesishouse: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Osibanjo, it is too early to cry. We have more 3 years to go and by then the crack will become more evident and obvious that no amount of cover up can work. You confirmed that herdsmen killing is exaggerated and today how market? Is it still so?.
You will soon be tired and run out of propaganda to defend a disfunctional govt. Please dear VP, note that, there are no cracks, Nigeria is doing so well and united in your govt, allow us to enjoy the breeze of unity flowing a round the nation.
Thank you.
Long live Nigeria, long live our dear president and long live fellow untied citizens of pur dear nation.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Haleey39: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Truth from our vice president
Best of it is Nigeria should divide to make everything better
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by membranus: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Egoveen:
If seun and his petty mods refuse to give me the award for THE MOST BANNED NAIRALANDER OF 2020......then there shall be WAR.

Wetin you dey do wey dey mek dem ban you?

Tell us we wan know, we too wan get award.
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Buhari created all this rubbish he thought we are in a military era, the north can only deceive and cheats the south under military dispensation. Imagine the way he was ruling Nigeria like a northern colony is mind boggling, his moral corruption can't be overlooked projects is not evenly distributed etc does the north still think they can treat the south like shit and go Scott free?

Not just Buhari.. Those that also hailed and made flimsy excuses for his actions when he began cos their own is his VP. And now they are fast to call him a failure excluding his VP that is a known Chronic liar..
Re: Nigeria At 60: We Have Cracks That May Break Us - Osinbajo by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2020
genesishouse:
Osibanjo, it is too early to cry. We have more 3 years to go and by then the crack will become more evident and obvious that no amount of cover up can work. You confirmed that herdsmen killing is exaggerated and today how market? Is it still so?.
You will soon be tired and run out of propaganda to defend a disfunctional govt. Please dear VP, note that, there are no cracks, Nigeria is doing so well and united in your govt, allow us to enjoy the breeze of unity flowing a round the nation.
Thank you.
Long live Nigeria, long live our dear president and long live fellow untied citizens of pur dear nation.

Thank you.. No mind the fake ass cum chronic liar that calls himself a pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks / 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Edo, Attack Afuze Police Station (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.