Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Properties For Sale In Owerri!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties For Sale In Owerri!!! (155 Views)

REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES IN OWERRI JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER / Woman Whose House Was Gutted By Fire In Owerri: M Husband Was Asleep In The Room / Lovely & Affordable Properties For Rent In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Owerri!!! by Divinesupply: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2020
������

SALES ALERT���
I have about 4 plots of land available for sale at Imsu junction.
Price:140m (negotiable)
Note the one facing okigwe road has been sold but the side facing Imsu road is the available position.

���
I have 6 plots beside glass house okigwe road flyover for sale at 150m asking price.
C of o
���
I have over 150 plots opposite redemption estate and another 85 plots beside better life estate also opposite redemption estate obinze for sale at 1.5m(there is also 900k) net price
Registered power of attorney.
Direct brief.
���
I have a 6 bedroom duplex at okohia layout going for 65m asking price.
Direct brief.
���
I have functional 4 pumps fuel station at Aba road with bulk purchase rights.
40m(slightly negotiable)
Direct to the owner.

���
I have 180 plots at mgbirichi with registered power of attorney and survey plan.
Semi direct brief.
1.5m asking price.
4 poles to the p.h express road.

���
I have over 40 plots of land former champions news paper selling for 400m asking price with c of o.
Semi direct brief.

���
I have 300 plots of land at umuokanne going for 200k per plot negotiable
price.

���
Two plots of land at p.h road before Dutch global with c of o.
24m

���

Three plots of land opposite Kilimanjaro at imsu junction with c of o.
50m

204 plots of land at Avu/obosima immediately after deeper life camp ground with power of attorney.
1.5m net price per plot.

➡️➡️➡️
3 bedroom bungalow along world bank road before world bank market with c of o
15m ( distress sale)

▶️▶️▶️
Old fuel station at obinze
sitting on 4 plots of land p.h road for sale with c of o
30m

���
I have a 501 hectares of land in Abuja for mass housing.
One person to the owner.
C of o fcda.
Chat us up @ P.R.N GLOBAL properties...
We meet your needs as far as real estate is concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Wooden Laminate Floors! / Urgent Requests *available Now* A Client Need Ukraine Brand Of Pilling Shee / 4 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale At Chevy View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.