Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party (3511 Views)

Pastor Ayo Has Fallen From Grace To Grass-cardinal Okogie Blasts CAN Leadership / Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by andyanders: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2011
PDP IS NOT A PARTY AT ALL. I AM NOT A POLITICIAN BUT I AM ASHAMED OF OBJ BECAUSE HE IS FATHER OF CORRUPTION. I WONDER WHY A MAN AT HIS AGE CELEBRATES CORRUPTION. THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE MAN OBASANJO " OBJ" HE IS A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by Bukittes(f): 3:10am On Mar 03, 2011
This is what i call "The rich also cry" lol!!!
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by anonimi: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2011
10cirenoh:

Stop asking me foolish questions,

why are you being so rude and insulting me

i asked you again, who then do we vote for? who are you voting for? If ACN is a corrupt party, who then do you want us to vote for? answer that and stop behaving like a chameleon.

If you want me to say who i "want you to vote for" in the national and state assembly legislator elections in YOUR constituency, you will need to provide me:

* their names
* their CVs
* their individual manifestos (NOT party manifesto

Then I can tell you who I want you to vote for.
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by 10cirenoh: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
anonimi:

why are you being so rude and insulting me

If you want me to say who i "want you to vote for" in the national and state assembly legislator elections in YOUR constituency, you will need to provide me:

* their names
* their CVs
* their individual manifestos (NOT party manifesto

Then I can tell you who I want you to vote for.

Stop driving off topic, we are talking about the presidential seat here and not some councilor shit ok? you like spamming the thread with your useless RSVP, whereas you're an agent of the PDP, the same PDP that has rendered your generation and mine helpless for the past 12 years.

Let me ask you again, since you're out here to brand ACN a wicked party like PDP, who then should we vote for? GEJ, BUHARI and RIBADU?

who are you yourself rooting for?
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by dan6019(m): 12:38am On Mar 04, 2011
a vote for Jonathan is a vote for 'gang of thieves' being led by the father of thieves - Shameless Egba man. it is better you don't waste your vote. How can you explain this - at every rally by Ebele, lives are always lost. Make voting out PDP a 'do or die' affair. Ebele and his Godfather must be put to shame.
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by omo9ja1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2011
weldone sir, we need people to take the bull by the horn, how can we rejoicing over someone that abuse the public office, I read today in one of Nigeria National newspaper that Bode George is the Mandela of Nigeria

If it was to be in an advance society his name would have been put of offender's register and he can not hold any public office, also as for Bode George showing up at the PDP presidential rally in Lagos and was not order to leave the venue with immediate effect shows to the international community how the present government is fighting against corruption in Nigeria - God bless Nigeria
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by beeke(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2011
To say that pdp is a bad news to Nigerians is like repeating d obvious but the other big question is who among the opposition is better. pdp as a matter of national urgency need to be flushed out of power but the glaring truth is dat both buhari, ribadu  and others or not the ideal candidate for the post of d presidency. these opposition parties do they have wot it takes to move Nigeria out of the mess pdp has plunge us into for d past 12yrs. for me am keeping my vote for myself cos all including GEJ has noting to offer Nigerians becos d way Nigeria politics is structure made it practically impossible for a candidate with vision and d welfare of Nigerians at heart to participate. Really we are in big trouble in Nigeria a society were criminals are celebrated by d so called peoples president

ONLY GOD IN HIS TIME WILL HELP US AND I KNOW FOR SURE THAT TIME WILL BE SOONER THAN THE TIME THE POLITICAL THIEVES OF NIGERIA WILL EXPECT
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by 9ijaMan: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2011
beeke:

ONLY GOD IN HIS TIME WILL HELP US AND I KNOW FOR SURE THAT TIME WILL BE SOONER THAN THE TIME THE POLITICAL THIEVES OF NIGERIA WILL EXPECT

I can't recall seeing God on the streets of Tunisia or at the Tahrir Square in Cairo (Egypt) when the masses sent their respective despotic leaders packing. Yes we all need to pray, however prayers alone will not get us there.
We'll pray and work with the progressives to flush out PDP. We'll also continue to pray for the incoming administration (hopefully a CPC led government) to deliver Nigeria from the cesspit of corruption the current PDP led government has continued to lead us into.
We will not only pray for good performance, from a Buhari led presidency, we'll also work with him to make Nigeria great.
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by beeke(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2011
9ijaMan:

I can't recall seeing God on the streets of Tunisia or at the Tahrir Square in Cairo (Egypt) when the masses sent their respective despotic leaders packing. Yes we all need to pray, however prayers alone will not get us there.
We'll pray and work with the progressives to flush out PDP. We'll also continue to pray for the incoming administration (hopefully a CPC led government) to deliver Nigeria from the cesspit of corruption the current PDP led government has continued to lead us into.
We will not only pray for good performance, from a Buhari led presidency, we'll also work with him to make Nigeria great.
I know you did not see God in these countries but do i need to remind you dat those dictators ruled for two and three decades respectively so all those while wot were the people waiting for. and before these revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt the last thing in the mind of the two presidents is to hand over power to somebody. so my point is as it happened in Tunis and Cairo wen Ben Ali and Mubarak least expected it they were ouster from power, @ 9ijaman if you dont know that was not ordinary it was divine intervention and so shall it happen in Nigeria but maybe in a different way
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by 9ijaMan: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2011
beeke:

I know you did not see God in these countries but do i need to remind you dat those dictators ruled for two and three decades respectively so all those while wot were the people waiting for. and before these revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt the last thing in the mind of the two presidents is to hand over power to somebody. so my point is as it happened in Tunis and Cairo wen Ben Ali and Mubarak least expected it they were ouster from power, @ 9ijaman if you dont know that was not ordinary it was divine intervention and so shall it happen in Nigeria but maybe in a different way

Divine intevention my foot! That's exactly how you guys get codded by fraudulent people who parade themselves around as men of God. Egyptians are predominantly Muslims, and the teaching of Islam is that people should respect their leaders as long as they are just. In Islam it is allowed to rise up against unjust leaders. Islam does not preach going to some place of prayer seeking out divine intervention!
Re: Okogie Blasts Pdp Over Bode George’s Party by egift(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2011
PDP = A celebration of Corruption

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bombings: Igbos Flee Kano Print / Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex / Please How Would You Called People From Kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.