Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,373 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Polaris Igwuruta Branch The Worst Bank Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Polaris Igwuruta Branch The Worst Bank Service (245 Views)

First Bank Service Top Notch During COVID-19 / The Worst Bank In Nigeria Is Stanbic Ibtc / Frustrated Nigerians React To Fidelity Bank Service Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Polaris Igwuruta Branch The Worst Bank Service by Speedevs: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
The Polaris bank precisely the Igwuruta branch has the worst service I have seen in my life .just for a common visa credit card is taking them 1Week+ .and just did account reactivation last week Friday till today it is not even reactivated.

And their support wow ,very rude. The bank should fix this
Re: Polaris Igwuruta Branch The Worst Bank Service by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Speedevs:
The Polaris bank precisely the Igwuruta branch has the worst service I have seen in my life .just for a common visa credit card is taking them 1Week+ .and just did account reactivation last week Friday till today it is not even reactivated.

And their support wow ,very rude. The bank should fix this

go to the manager and complain or through email to their head office
Re: Polaris Igwuruta Branch The Worst Bank Service by Speedevs: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

go to the manager and complain or through email to their head office
Ok I have emailed them ,even sent them a Facebook message to their page

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Use Qualified Gas Engineers To Do Boiler Repair. / Foreign Germany Used Lenovo HBOI. / Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.