Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit (222 Views)

Unilever Nigeria Reports Significant Revenue And Profit Growth In 2023 / Old Facebook Account Needed, For (business Marketing Purposes) / REVEALED! How Any ROOKIE Seller Can EXPLODE Sales & Fund Their Life In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit by Zadoknd(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
This thread will contain actionable tricks, tips and strategies to:

* increase your sales,
* outsell your competitors,
* get your marketing right,
* craft irresistible offers,
* generate quality leads,
* and even earn passive income online

You may want keep revisiting this thread, cos more and more tips will be updated almost daily.

and if you apply them in your business, no matter the niche, you will see the new face of your business

My name is Ndu Kalu, I'm a direct response marketer and copywriter, digital marketing enthusiast.

You are free to stick with me here for updated actionable contents

And if you can't always revisit, you are free to save my whatsapp line 081 7116 1929 then message me on whatsapp so I can save yours too

That way you will see even more mind blowing contents on my daily whatsapp status.

If you know of business growth and marketing strategies, you are free to drop them here too so everyone can benefit.
Re: Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit by Zadoknd(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
If you are serious in business, (and I know that you are) then I believe you must have realized how important marketing is to your business

to your revenue, to your family, in fact, to your life.

That means, if you don't say you're there, nobody know you're there.

In fact, it's been said severally, that a business that doesn't do marketing is like a guy winking wink at a girl at night

nobody knows what you're doing except you.

So marketing remains the lifeblood of your business

And how do you do this.... and get good results?

You can use organic or paid strategy, or even both.

more on this later.
Re: Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit by Zadoknd(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
How to Increase sales in your Business Through Referral Program

Word of mouth marketing is still one of the most effective marketing strategies you can use to grow your customer base.

If you don't already have one, you can create a referral program or loyalty program.

Here's how;

One of the things you'd want to do to get referrals is to make customer service a priority.

When you treat her right, she will have no problems referring you to others.

So how do you do this?

1. A popular one is by offering rewards like discounts..
buy one, get one, or buy two get the third one free.

2. Create points system where customers earn points for every customer they refer. When it gets to a certain point they can exchange it for a product or service.

3. When sending "Thank you note", send a coupon code along... this code will allow them, their family or friends (whoever buys with the code) buys at a discounted price.
More purchase.

4. Offer free delivery either on present purchase or on next purchase.

One more thing... and it's important

Before creating any loyalty program, you have to figure out how much you can afford to give away so you don't end up in the red.
Re: Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit by Zadoknd(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Your two most important metrics in business (eCommerce in particular) are

AOV - Average Order Value
&
LOV - Lifetime Order Value

Increase your AOV through
1. Upsells
2. Cross-sells
3. Bundles

Increase your LOV through
1. Post purchase email nurturing
2. Exclusive offers + value for purchasers
Re: Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit by Zadoknd(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2020
When trying to sell, do this...

Make sure everything you sell backs just one single message, one single offer, one single idea and you can have several offers that complement it but make sure your creatives, ad copy, funnel, all speak the same thing and to the same audience this alone will change the face of your business.

And every other product can come as upsell, downsell, or cross-sell
Re: Free Business/marketing Tips And Tricks To Explode Sales And Profit by Zadoknd(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2020
How To Use Your Average Order Value to Deliver Lots of Sales.

How do you increase your AOV?

More money, more profit, more comfort so you want the more people that come to your site to buy more offers what do you now do?

Add up more related offers to your package. For instance if you’re selling a wristwatch you can upsell wristwatch straps
-A warranty for some months at an extra fee
-Premium shipping times ahead of others at an extra fee
-more watches at probably half the cost of the first one
1 watch N30,000 an extra watch N18,000

You get the idea, right?

If you’re selling hair products, understand that women love to look beautiful and admired, so sell to them related things that will enable them achieve that. Upsell other things that go with the hair products, hair wash products, they could want some eye lashes too. You get my point.

If you like this, you'd also like the strategies I update daily on my whatsapp status. Feel free to save my contact 081 7116 1929 then message me so I'll save yours, that way you get to see all of my updates.

(1) (Reply)

Generator Powered Welding Machine For Sale / 32gig Memory Cards For Sale Cheap / 500 Business Opportunities To Explore In The Post-covid World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.