Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) (14275 Views)

Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / Abuja To Host 2020 Democracy Heroes Awards, Aisha Buhari, Others To Be Honoured / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by Emarvel(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why is Gov. Obaseki not on the list, for fighting Godfatherism like a real man
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Our media houses can lick anybody ass just for the money. Follow follow media houses. Nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Anywhere belle face media houses. They are one of the problem we have in this country.
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
The list will be good without Ikpeazu there, and where is Dangote? The most clueless person in the seat of power should go the the grand Dullard himself, Mr Mahamadou Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pointless awards... We really need to stop celebrating mediocrity and corrupt people!!!
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by frank417: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
These guys just want to make sure award reach every sponsor.
I can see some really silly awards

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
midolian:
Motherfuckin ritualist! why not report to the police?

You people are not human at all!

Who Is a ritualist??
Police is not an option now..

He shud release her phone... Simple
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by adenigga(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please, what categories of awards these people in the pictures below belongs to?...

Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
midolian:
Motherfuckin ritualist! why not report to the police?

You people are not human at all!

lalclala,eun, myn

This is the latest strategy used by ritualists these days. I am typing this from experience. please do something about this post before someone trying to be a good Samaritan falls prey.

Thank you

Bros. Are you okay?

Do u think this is a joke.....?

Seems u r drunk sir... I am talking abt sumtin serious here
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by Femijohn198: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria Youth should wake up imagine these old men skin are just shining and me not up to 37 years am looking like old man.Am a graduate no job,managing Npower the stupid leaders stop it.And there says I will be a leader,what kind of leader that I will be.imagine these men Their skin are just freshing not ready to leave office for the young one.Revolution must takes place this 2020.
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by SpartanKing: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
You've just wasted my data on nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
THE ONLY PLACE THIS NORTHERNERS ARE DOMINANT ARE ONLY RELATED TO GOVERNMENT THIEF THIEF...
WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS, THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT IGBO AMAKA
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by contigiency(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Having Ikpeazu, T.A Orji and his son on the list means the award was created to immortalize mediocrity.
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by usorosolomon(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
My people please help me, I don't wants to die from heart break and depression please. I can't pay back the loan I borrowed into business which crashed because of covid 19. The owner is threatening to arrest me please I'm so down and weary please anyone with capacity to help me. I don't wants to kill myself please. 08067928513.
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by gurusprout: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
jayautos:
[s]Dear Serious Nigerian citizens that don't watch BBN, I know we have been so much distraction to you folks this period that you had to mute or even unfriend us. I just want to inform you that BBN is over and you have from now till about this time next year to:

Buy that house in Lekki BBN stopped you to buy.

Make that Investment BBN deprived you of.

Marry that woman/man that said No because of BBN.

Apply for that Visa BBN has been stopping you from.

Acquire that skill BBN won't let you acquire.

Finally have your dream car because BBN refused them to produce it.

Speak up about bad governance in Nigeria because BBN held tight to your pharynx.

Open all your business centres you couldn't open because of BBN.

Go back to school because your schools are now open.

Get all the social amenities you couldn't access because of BBN.

And many many more dear people, we apologise for the undue troubles this game has caused you.

Do remember that, you have at least another 9 months to achieve all these, because when BBN season 6 comes up next year and you begin to stress us with your many frustrations and how the game won't let you concentrate. We will then know that you are just a kill joy who remembers your problems when others are catching fun.

Till then, remain positive
Happy new and blessed week [/s]

Who stopped you from enjoying your sh*tty show?
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
nonsense award
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Just Imagine who is hosting this award. Can you imagine that the current Abia State Governor is an award nominee Nigeria!!!
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by Earnonline7: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oh
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by Banmeallday: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Useless set of people.....

Criminals doing criminal things
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by ladychioma: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dr Orji, go and make Aba road motorable. Charity begins at home.
Re: Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) by Jeremiahtortor(m): 1:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Still keeping the youths busy while they loots the country treasure

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Rally: How Adamawa People Welcomed Atiku (Videos) / Edo PDP Suspends Kassim Afegbua For Anti-Party Activities / Sokoto Attack: Your Crushing Defeat Is Near, Buhari Tells Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.