Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 (14135 Views)

Video: Edo Assembly Crisis: Senator Orker-jev Struggles To Stop Senate Takeover / Akume Loses Benue North West Senatorial Seat To Orker-jev / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by hisexcellency34: 5:49am On Nov 01, 2021
The lawmaker representing Benue North-West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Emmanuel Orker Jev on Sunday said he was full of regrets campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to achieve power in 2015.

Orker-Jev who dumped the APC for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in August 2018 said made the disclosure while featuring as a guest on Channels Television programme ‘Sunday Politics’ monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT.

While lamenting that the APC is a party of deceit, he said the party has done worse things of what it accused the PDP was doing and has also failed to fulfill its promises to Nigerians.

“APC has proven to be a party of deceit and I take responsibility for that.  I preached APC and I have my reason why I was supporting Buhari’s candidature then”.

“I believe that considering that his old age and when he came and presented himself as president, I thought it wasn’t because he wanted to amass wealth or not because of any other reason but to  move Nigeria forward. That was my expectation. And I am not God”.

“I preached that but somehow he came and they are not doing exactly what they promised to do. In fact, they have disappointed Nigerians. Everything they accused the PDP of doing, they have gone from bad to worse.”

https://independent.ng/i-regret-campaigning-for-buhari-apc-in-2015-senator-orker-jev/

26 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by PrinceOfLagos: 5:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Power is returning to PDP in 2023

Nigerians really suffered in this APC government

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by expertman(m): 5:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Chaiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by SarkinYarki: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2021
The day Buhari leaves office will be considered Nigerias second independence

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by DWJOBScom(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2021
If APC loses power , you can bet that there will be mind blowing corruption that will shock everyone

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Grace001: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2021
You’d better take responsibility for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Aufbauh(m): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

We keep hearing this online since 2019 whereas ordinary Nigerians keep voting for the APC.
People are actually moved by what they wanted and not what you want.

Besides Orkev Jev has been in the NASS since ages and has hardly had a meaningful impact on his constituency.

The PDP members bragging to have magic wands should show us the scorecards of their Governors in respective states in comparison to their APC counterparts. He that is faithful in a little will be faithful in more.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Penguin2: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2021
It won’t be long and only zombies will be left to grill the carcass of APC.

Death to APC!

Ndi Ala!

45 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Homeboiy: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by clarocuzioo(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2021
one by one, their eyes Don dey clear.

Proudly Igbo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by alphaNomega: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Rubbish. There was no regret. You all planned this to happen. You knew Buhari better than the average Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by JAMO84: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2021
But you don't regret campaigning for Ortom, who is top three of the most useless governors in the history of mankind.

If not for Buhari's bail out fund and Paris club refund, Benue would have been dead by now.

9 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by nzeobi(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

We keep hearing this online since 2019 whereas ordinary Nigerians keep voting for the APC.
People are actually moved by what they wanted and not what you want.

Besides Orkev Jev has been in the NASS since ages and has hardly had a meaningful impact on his constituency.

The PDP members bragging to have magic wands should show us the scorecards of their Governors in respective states in comparison to their APC counterparts. He that is faithful in a little will be faithful in more.

Some Nigerians voted APC candidate in the rerun elections and not buhari.
Aketi as a governor is very different from buhari and anybody that's not ashamed of buharis performance is an idiot and a bigot who will not end well

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by nzeobi(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2021
JAMO84:
But you don't regret campaigning for Ortom, who is top three of the most useless governors in the history of mankind.

If not for Buhari's bail out fund and Paris club refund, Benue would have been dead by now.

What do you mean by buharis bail out, is buhari the owner of the money.

21 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by JAMO84: 6:51am On Nov 01, 2021
nzeobi:

What do you mean by buharis bail out, is buhari the owner of the money.
If he didn't give them, can you arrest him?

Bail out is not in the Constitution, he gave them out of emphaty so that their workers won't die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Aufbauh(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2021
nzeobi:

Aketi as a governor is very different from buhari and anybody that's not ashamed of buharis performance is an idiot and a bigot who will not end well

You're really a poor political observer.
It is rather the other way round cus most people voted the APC because of Buhari.

For example, in Benue where there is a propaganda of Fulani herdsmen killing all farmers in the state. Buhari still got more votes in the state than the APC Governorship candidate and the senators of the zones respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by yanabasee2: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I swear.... it's not about the party... but the people involved.... APC is more or less a northern regional party... While, PDP was not a regional party but carried all regions along....

The reason why we have almost all the regions seeking to break free....

This government favours the North and do everything to keep that energy...

I will prefer that power shifts away from APC...

15 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by nzeobi(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2021
JAMO84:
If he didn't give them, can you arrest him?

Bail out is not in the Constitution, he gave them out of emphaty so that their workers won't die of hunger.

He approved a loan for interested States stop counting it as achievement

13 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by nzeobi(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

You're really a poor political observer.
It is rather the other way round cus most people voted the APC because of Buhari.

For example, in Benue where there is a propaganda of Fulani herdsmen killing all farmers in the state. Buhari still got more votes in the state than the APC Governorship candidate and the senators of the zones respectively.

They voted because he induced and scammed them with trader moni the way he scammed you

11 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by 9japride(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2021
It baffles me how grown people believe all these politicians? Anyone that supported a party did so personally either to get connected to wealth or fame. There is nothing like regret, I really don't like hearing such.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by JavaScript90: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Stop crying over spilt milk.

I am sure you will still vote him in 2023 if he were to contest. Nigeria cannot be saved
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website and mobile app . I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by BeardedMeat(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:
The day Buhari leaves office will be considered Nigerias second independence
So I thought until one thought crept into mind. Buhari for the eight years he held sway has polutted the bubbles around power with his backward and dark mentality, only a total uproot of APC in 2023 would do.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Aufbauh(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2021
nzeobi:

They voted because he induced and scammed them with trader moni the way he scammed you

I can relate with your pain & frustration.
Ndo!
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by nzeobi(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

I can relate with your pain & frustration.
Ndo!

You are the one who is pained and frustrated cos those who made you promises are not fulfilling it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Aufbauh(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2021
nzeobi:

You are the one who is pained and frustrated cos those who made you promises are not fulfilling it

Interestingly I'm enjoying the government and the way the administration is dealing with lazy folks and people of vile.
I campaigned vigorously for the APC and I'm not disappointed.
If I give you a glimpse of what I've benefitted so far from this administration you'll run crazy and shed blood.

I'm not a blind supporter without stake unlike you that even in the PDP you're abysmally infinitesimal

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by techWriter3: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2021
The week politicians remains oga will wanna regarded Nigerianss second autonomy
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by nzeobi(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

Interestingly I'm enjoying the government and the way the administration is dealing with lazy folks and people of vile.
I campaigned vigorously for the APC and I'm not disappointed.
If I give you a glimpse of what I've benefitted so far from this administration you'll run crazy and shed blood.

I'm not a blind supporter without stake unlike you that even in the PDP you're abysmally infinitesimal

List 3 things you have benefited aside the fact that a co Muslim like you is a president and your 30k BMC salary and I will list 5 ways you are worse than me.

Do you even have any reasonable thing doing aside loitering nairaland to make senseless comments

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Aufbauh(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2021
nzeobi:

List 3 things you have benefited aside the fact that a co Muslim like you is a Muslim and your 30k BMC salary and I will list 5 ways you are worse than me.

Do you even have any reasonable thing doing aside loitering nairaland to make senseless comments

I'm not a narcissist like you guys so there's no need to talk of my person on an anonymous forum of this nature.
I can understand how frustrated you are probably because some of the illicit ways are blocked. So it's really justifiable for your ceaseless and senseless wailing.

I'd know that if you get the chance to be connected to this 30k or any of the relief fund you'll be the most happiest.

However I'll not cease to be taunting, mocking and laughing at you guys as I'd catch my online cruise. #pepperdemgang.

1 Like

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by amc: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2021
hisexcellency34:
The lawmaker representing Benue North-West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Emmanuel Orker Jev on Sunday said he was full of regrets campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to achieve power in 2015.

Orker-Jev who dumped the APC for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in August 2018 said made the disclosure while featuring as a guest on Channels Television programme ‘Sunday Politics’ monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT.

While lamenting that the APC is a party of deceit, he said the party has done worse things of what it accused the PDP was doing and has also failed to fulfill its promises to Nigerians.

“APC has proven to be a party of deceit and I take responsibility for that.  I preached APC and I have my reason why I was supporting Buhari’s candidature then”.

“ I believe that considering that  his old age and when he came and presented himself as president, I thought it wasn’t because he wanted to amass wealth or not because of any other reason but to  move Nigeria forward. That was my expectation. And I am not God”.

“I preached that but somehow he came and they are not doing exactly what they promised to do. In fact, they have disappointed Nigerians. Everything they accused the PDP of doing, they have gone from bad to worse.”

https://independent.ng/i-regret-campaigning-for-buhari-apc-in-2015-senator-orker-jev/

Who did he campaign for in 2019?

The way everybody is regretting, it appears the whole of Nigerian voted for Buhari in 2015 but we know that is not true.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by nzeobi(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Aufbauh:

I'm not a narcissist like you guys so there's no need to talk of my person on an anonymous forum of this nature.
I can understand how frustrated you are probably because some of the illicit ways are blocked. So it's really justifiable for your ceaseless and senseless wailing.

I'd know that if you get the chance to be connected to this 30k or any of the relief fund you'll be the most happiest.

However I'll not cease to be taunting, mocking and laughing at you guys as I'd catch my online cruise. #pepperdemgang.

If you are contented or meaningfully occupied you won't be roaming around nairaland making comments to cure depression.

Can you mock people better than you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by Blackfire(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2021
nzeobi:

You are a mumumu for insulting our darling president
Re: Senator Orker-Jev: I Regret Campaigning For Buhari, APC In 2015 by abobote: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning. I campaigned and voted Jonathan in 2015, and when he lost the election(tnx to underage voting in the North) I felt so bad, coz I know Buhari doesn't have anything to offer. Same year my baby mama delivered baby boy for me, things became difficult,and we were asked to take pay cut in my working place or they will reduce the staff strength, we accepted the pay cut. Towards the end of the year I have to force my way out of the country. I'm grateful to Buhari for making me leave the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate / NBA To Sue FG Over Car Proof Of Ownership Certificate Renewal / Attack Our Protesters, Risk Total Shutdown - NLC Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.