Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship (2765 Views)

I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Following Lacon’s win last night, hundreds of people took to social media to congratulate him and it seems Erica was one of the people

According to a tweet which seem to have been sent from Erica’s account, she congratulated Laycon, and also apologized to him for the incident that happened and hoped they could be friends again.

We know what happened between the duo which led to the disqualification of Erica during the just ended Big Brother Nigeria reality show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZFCV7ZFmRo
Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by luv2rolly(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
She never expererit! Money talks n but shit works!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by Dove1998(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
We don hear

Hey , how do you feel making up to 450k before December?.
Check my signature I go something for you
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by DaddyRochie1642: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Can you imagine she even said
"I Hope we can be Friends and MUCH MORE Outside of the House"

This Anty Erica is Indeed a "Skilled Predator" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by senderfac3: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
That's best to do
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by RosyIsBlessed: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
I doubt this is her real social media handle

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by Danzakidakura(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Can you imagine she even said
"I Hope we can be Friends and MUCH MORE Outside of the House"

This Anty Erica is Indeed a "Skilled Predator" grin grin
sarcastic Photoshop message
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by Iceyjayz: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by Fladm(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fake account
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
°°°
Fake account.
She can never say that to him.
And besides, she has more cash prize than him.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by Made4naijaoeo: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fake News. Cheap bloggers have no shame.
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
gold digger
Re: Bbnaija: Erica Sends Message to Laycon, Time Will tell about our friendship by Sabadon(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
"i hope we can be friends AND MORE.......CHEERS TO THE 85M"
"CHEERS TO THE 85M"
I'm done talking

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Shock After Seeing Three-wheel Car Moving With Speed On The Road / Baby Girl For Singer Zeal / [VIDEO] Farrah Abraham To Sell Sex Tape Around A Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.