Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) (28839 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by damilola4162(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLGqWQ36kQ

Popular crossdresser, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky, has said that he regrets falling out with actress and his former bestie, Tonto Dikeh.

In a recent interview with media personality, Toke Makinwa, Bobrisky said he misses their friendship.

The former best friends fell out two years ago and had a public fight on social media that took so many by surprise because of how close they were.

In his interview with Toke, Bobrisky was asked if there is anyone he has fallen out with that he regrets. Responding, he said;

’I think Tonto''

Asked if he misses their friendship, he said:

’I miss it so much Tonto is like my sister. After we fell out, two or three months, I started missing her because she is always there for me. One of the reasons why I miss the friendship is because before I became so famous, she was the only person that was there. She does not judge, she does not care. She goes all out''

He said their five-year friendship packed up because the two of them were just impatient and hot-tempered people.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/4/i-regret-falling-out-with-tonto-dikeh-i-miss-our-friendship-bobrisky-says-2.html

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by yeyebrity: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2023
Na wao! Is Toke now lacking guests on her show?

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nibo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by smile11s(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Can We Compare The Negative Social Norms Of Nigeria With Those Of African Americans?

https://gist.am/q/can-we-compare-the-negative-social-norms-of-nigeria-with-those-of-african-ameri

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by larintirith(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
This boy rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by OdogwuMoney6: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by engineerkola: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
This she him is always looking for relevance. Now he shim wants to use Tonto's name to trend.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Menclothing: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Go her house to visit

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Badekz: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Is bobrisky still alive.. i thought he died last year

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
I see Bobrisky getting pregnant before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by seankafor(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Or you miss the strap on díldo she pushes down your anus undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by seyiogunele25: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Ehins22(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Chicentt(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
yeyebrity:
Na wao! Is Toke now lacking guests on her show?
hohohoho. I thought so

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Just say you are missing her wet pussy we will understand.

Stop beating around the bush because we have overgrown this bullcrap

9 Likes

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by ClassicMan202(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Attention seeking mofo...

Both the interviewer and the interviewee, even the OP and you reading this comment... May God help us grin

8 Likes

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by dalongjnr: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oh I see!
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Handicap
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by PulaPower: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by NothingDoMe: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
warey shim
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Mufasa27(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
You miss her To-To talk true 😂

1 Like

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by ImoleNaija: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
What a confused being!
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by NothingDoMe: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Bobrisky getting pregnant before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
lmao 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Gadafii: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Confused senior man bobriski 😂🤡
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by blueghost(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
That is your own pot of beans meanwhile let us celebrate a Legend, wining a woman with the help of A woman. Amazing.
Great Hakim you are truly a legend

11 Likes

Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by smile11s(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) by Danisaint112(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Women are known as female but with sugery this nigga has performed he now be better classified as transgendered..
Nigga went overboard on his quest for riches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Rants About Haters / Ini Edo Slays In Orange Cut-out Dress For AMVCA After Party (Photos) / Six Top Upcoming Yoruba Rappers To Note In 2017 - Naijaram.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.