Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) (76013 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 29, 2020
After all these expenses, it gives same results as a watch sold 200naira. The purpose no be to check time? These people if they have nothing good to do with money, please try donating to the poor. That money can save lot of lives.
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 29, 2020
inkboy:
One thing we all need to understand is that, Ozo played the SIMP game not only for Nengi but for other women out there that appreciate men like him. More gifts coming from other women (Most especially feminists, Bossy women, career and older women) that like the kind of Guy he is.
grin

The 2 biggest mess ups in this last season were Trickytee and Erica, Trickytee was just playing his name; Being tricky, and it was very obvious. Dude was just a smart fool. Erica got carried away by OBO, she didnt understand the game. She just came to waste her time and she played her folly role.

Nengi is the type of girl every Nigga should avoid. She switched up on Ozo because she already smelled the dough on the CON artist.

Read and Imbibe the 48 laws of power and you are set to reach top 3 if you are selected at the audition, most especially the "The perfect courtier"

Be positive always, non sentimental and expressive. Be for everybody and be for nobody.

Truly; Big brother is a show to learn moral from and Laycon the Icon deserved the win.
as if you dey inside them. Only thing you need to learn from Laycon is not to look down on anyone..
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by revolt(m): 4:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Davido rent house Where una dey get una gist from ?

Just try inviting any of them on a show the amount they'll charge you , you might not even have 30 on your bank account

#FaCt
i see... davido claims his papa hol.. ppl wey their family hol dey silent... a lil millions and we no go hear word. 30k in my bank account ? Or 30 billion loooolll... fake lying celebs
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by revolt(m): 4:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Dalil8:

It's real. It's on his iG story
he definitely parks his jet in lekki. Lool..
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by revolt(m): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2020
SmartPolician:

Davido has a flat on Banana Island.

The guy is stinking rich
lol.... where the billions dey come from?. Human head wey una bury abi?!!! Do u rmba old maintain and his houses in u.s n u.k. but still renting house in ogundana... the cars hve vanished,... houses etc
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Chances are that it is a knock-off!

1 Like

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Obarofrederick(m): 5:28am On Sep 29, 2020
inkboy:
One thing we all need to understand is that, Ozo played the SIMP game not only for Nengi but for other women out there that appreciate men like him. More gifts coming from other women (Most especially feminists, Bossy women, career and older women) that like the kind of Guy he is.
grin

The 2 biggest mess ups in this last season were Trickytee and Erica, Trickytee was just playing his name; Being tricky, and it was very obvious. Dude was just a smart fool. Erica got carried away by OBO, she didnt understand the game. She just came to waste her time and she played her folly role.

Nengi is the type of girl every Nigga should avoid. She switched up on Ozo because she already smelled the dough on the CON artist.

Read and Imbibe the 48 laws of power and you are set to reach top 3 if you are selected at the audition, most especially the "The perfect courtier"

Be positive always, non sentimental and expressive. Be for everybody and be for nobody.

Truly; Big brother is a show to learn moral from and Laycon the Icon deserved the win.
there's a feeling that comes into me any time I read that 48 laws of power, damn! I nor dey joke with that book at all

1 Like

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by deenee: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2020
The cheapest Phillipe Patek watches oscillate around 35k-40k USD and are usually packaged in bigger watch boxes. Prices even go higher if the watch is 18k gold and hasfactory fitted diamonds. I am not hating but I don't think is an original patek neither is it worth the amount quoted.

There are alot of very good Patek imitations out there and maybe this is one of them.

All the same congratulations �
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by planetx: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2020
Solatium:

Na ontop which cloth and shoe him wan wear am?

if true,then that piece is more of liability than asset to him.
How he go keep am safe? obviously not in his house,it mean he has to pay bank or vault company to keep it safe for him and possibly pay insurance on it.
Do you pay a bank or a vault company to keep a #9million car safe or you just park it outside?
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2020
revolt:
i see... davido claims his papa hol.. ppl wey their family hol dey silent... a lil millions and we no go hear word. 30k in my bank account ? Or 30 billion loooolll... fake lying celebs

Lol otedola dey silent with his billions
Terry waya

Calm down personality differs some people like the quiet lifestyle
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by FlyHeight: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2020
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUB7oyuAOeE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3HMXsbfkiY

Reactions as Ozo was gifted an Original Phillipe Patek Gold Watch worth N8.9 million by his fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFpZznIHzDX/?igshid=1a0hmqqvkmjnc

For our many clueless friends at home wowing at such a marvel; please take note that that’s not a genuine Patek, all these our celebs need to stop faking it for clout... Never seen a Patek that comes in a Swiss Made box lmao

If you know you know sha...

For those who don’t know; here is how a genuine Patek comes...

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by aigbokiejohnson(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2020
It's vanity upon vanity when they can help the real needy
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by integrity16(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Frivolities
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Tillatalk: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Dalil8:

It's real. It's on his iG story
don't believe everything on social media

1 Like

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Solatium(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2020
planetx:
Do you pay a bank or a vault company to keep a #9million car safe or you just park it outside?

A ₦9million Naira car can not easily be nicked and put in one's pocket,
A ₦9m car can not be easily sold without a proper documentation except when cannibalize.
But a ₦9m jewelry can easily be put in one's pocket and taken across the ocean and sell quickly in Dubai or anywhere without any or little documentation.
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Jerrylucas00(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Nawawo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Wikerised(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Earlystar698:
[s][/s]Them swear for you to comment in every threads?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by dude99(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2020
ignis:

I wish you 600 years
What did we take, what did you throw now!
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Sebgajere(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
If person talk now dem go say na bad Belle but y person wey never chop Belle full go buy xpensive watch for another? Naija I hail our mumunes
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by 2cribz: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Of cos na ,they are clones. All up from asia.
I rem asking one seller on rbsy how much last for rolex,when i enter google convert the money.i run enter shoprite Buy rolex for 9500 usd. I dey mad
slyfoxxjoe:
And you’re sure it’s not a replica abi? If a whole wiz kid could get busted buying a fake Richard Mille for his manager then who the hell is Ozo not to pose with fake watch too?

They make some very authentic looking replica watches these days ooo. Some of them you have to be a real watch expert or use a loupe glass on it before you can spot its fake. If you have time I will show you some original looking Chinese Rolex you can get for less than $300. I swear they can fool even the most experienced Rolex expert.

I am 90% sure this Ozo watch is a replica. But what’s my business?
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by 2cribz: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Of cos na ,they are clones. All up from asia.
I rem asking one seller on ebay how much last for rolex,when i enter google convert the money.i run enter shoprite Buy rolex for 9500 usd. I dey mad
slyfoxxjoe:
And you’re sure it’s not a replica abi? If a whole wiz kid could get busted buying a fake Richard Mille for his manager then who the hell is Ozo not to pose with fake watch too?

They make some very authentic looking replica watches these days ooo. Some of them you have to be a real watch expert or use a loupe glass on it before you can spot its fake. If you have time I will show you some original looking Chinese Rolex you can get for less than $300. I swear they can fool even the most experienced Rolex expert.

I am 90% sure this Ozo watch is a replica. But what’s my business?
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by 2cribz: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
If itz not samsung active,xiaomi,LG,iwatch,the rest na nonsense.
FlyHeight:

For our many clueless friends at home wowing at such a marvel; please take note that that’s not a genuine Patek, all these our celebs need to stop faking it for clout... Never seen a Patek that comes in a Swiss Made box lmao

If you know you know sha...

For those who don’t know; here is how a genuine Patek comes...
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Earlystar698:
[s][/s]Them swear for you to comment in every threads?

eh concern u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive. / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.