Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends (56889 Views)

Erica Regrets - I Am Happy Laycon Won. Time Will Tell If We Will Be Friends #bbn / Bbnaija - Finally Alex Won And Tobi Became 2nd As Cee C Cry / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by OdenKelechi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bloody Liar....You can even tell the idiot girl didn't mean that shit.

She's not happy for him anything. she just knows there will be heavy backlash if she had said otherwise...Mumu girl

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by osejie17(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
gunners160:
t all this people wey dey upgrade C.V na wa o
Una sabi upgrade C.V na him una never get mouth watering job? Shmm, this life no just balance
hahahaahaahahaha lwkmd
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by masqot(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Laycon should forgive and FORGET. cool
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
gunners160:
t all this people wey dey upgrade C.V na wa o
Una sabi upgrade C.V na him una never get mouth watering job? Shmm, this life no just balance
Una dey mind them

I asked one to make a professional CV/resume for me,,, he used the CV/RESUME BUILDER App that I also use to build CV & forwarded to me. Not better than the ones I've made myself. I just wasted the money xferred to him undecided

I no blame them though,, better than getting involved in fraudulent acts

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Harmlesspill(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Dis girl na real gold digger....

Clout chaser...

Dis hoes ant loyal...

My bro...if u get money today...d girl wey shun u yesterday will run after u...jus go borrow fine car...corporate ladies no go care say u be local...

As a real G...jus swim and go and don't give dem one naira...

Wen dey turn 40...na dat time dere eye will open...

Na man you be!!
Girls deserve nothing better.
Swim and pour sand on it.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by richie240: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jupiter7:
Erica did not properly apologize to Laycon. That her Sunday morning apology was an insult to injury. A proper apology for all the insults needs to be set up first before they become friends again.
He apologized to d housemates as a whole for her crass behaviour, not to d actual parties involved ie prince & esp laycon

SegFault:
After treating him like trash, there's this trend amongst Nigerians self, when you finally make it (according to their narrow minds) forgetting the fact that they treated you like trash, they'll come back to start doing "I know you" or "we are friends" nonsense and ingredients.
Can u imagine!
Ordinary apology for all d satanic tinz he said to him na waec!
If laycon goes back to ds 'beach' then .......
**I refuse d urge to invoke thunder on d 2 of them**
angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Burgerlomo: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Friends with benefits when there is no surveillance cameras rolling grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by ElSherriff: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
You be fool I swear. "We all know what happened between the due" Clickbait kill you
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZFCV7ZFmRo
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by richie240: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
koyyes:
I will fault laycon with three things.

1. He already had a girlfriend before he came into the house.

2. The minute he saw that Erica got really close to kidwaya, he should have backed off and just viewed Erica as a friend.

3. If he really cared about Erica at all, he would not have started gossipping about her to housemates including the ones that were already beefing her because of kidwaya. He made alot of false statements and created bad blood between Erica and bitter Vee who hates seeing other people progress.

I would have preferred 'tricky t' to win that money but bbn and some people in the entertainment industry had already selected their winner from day 1 and managed to influence majority of viewers to vote for laycon.

@bolded: now u r just talking since.
Unfortunately, anti-laycons' 'advice/opinion' like urs doesn't count because we know where its coming from!
He has won 85m and u deserve d exclusive rights to wail.
Keep at it!
cool
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by richie240: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
timebomb02:
WOW ! how i love this girl. she is so down to earth. always speaking in parable... 5500KVA energy kill you there.

legend of the pussy cartel
Aka thunder!
Sarcasm at its finest!
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by meobizy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
What happened to “Laycon is evil”? That the man is pressing Nengi anyhow has finally made him attractive to Erica.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Digitalstarlite: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Harmlesspill:
Na man you be!!
Girls deserve nothing better.
Swim and pour sand on it.

My bro...pls jus go and watch some of d videos of Nate got keys on YouTube... U wud jus see as my guy dey get girls with his cars...

From most of his videos jus dey see women as whores and other prank videos...some mothers no fit count d number of dvck wey don enter dem jus cos of money...even after marriage...wen I dey sch, a roommate told me dat no dark spot in sch him never nack babe...is it someone like woman I wud now be respecting...I heard a guy slept wit 48 girls in dat same sch...i heard dat e goes straight to talk of sex not dating...

Even d Erica wey we dey yarn about...ppl like dat can't even count d number of duck dey don suck even inside car or random street guys...or wen in sch...especially wit dat her useless lips she dey use dey insult ppl for d house cos of kiddwaya

But my brother... Problem dey there... Most of dem have evil spirit...cos dey b destiny killers
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by faith551(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
I really wonder why all the BBN critics are not criticising anymore?? All did they all loose their sub??
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Andriodken: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Just look at this cow..u should be fasting for days to get laycon to even answer ur hello ode
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by tfash96(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
koyyes:
I will fault laycon with three things.

1. He already had a girlfriend before he came into the house.

2. The minute he saw that Erica got really close to kidwaya, he should have backed off and just viewed Erica as a friend.

3. If he really cared about Erica at all, he would not have started gossipping about her to housemates including the ones that were already beefing her because of kidwaya. He made alot of false statements and created bad blood between Erica and bitter Vee who hates seeing other people progress.

I would have preferred 'tricky t' to win that money but bbn and some people in the entertainment industry had already selected their winner from day 1 and managed to influence majority of viewers to vote for laycon.

which Trikytee? Like you didn't watch the show and follow it fully.. The only person who could challenge Laycon a little is Erica and she was disqualified. Even if she was not disqualified Laycon would still win but with narrow margin unlike the gap he's above Dorathy
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olosho take your cheap body away ! Laycon now rocks pretty and decent Nengi ! What a pity,even Kidd doesn't want you anymore !
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Qoko: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Natty gurl, so, you don't want the money and you want to be his friend. Olohun o ni fire fun e
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Revolva(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yeye thing na all of Dem be

Can u imagine attaching herself to laycon

Yeye
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by poweredcom(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
@womenareapes come and see this Erica that was denying LAycon now she want freindships because the guy na millionaire now
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by yemi1504: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Madam to Hell with your Friendship grin grin

Abi o! She can shove her useless friendship where the Sun does not shine! Brainless b1tch!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
executive12:
Foolish girl. Beauty without brains.

Is she even beautiful ? Anyway,she isn't one of those types I regard as beautiful girls. She is just an average girl when it comes to beauty.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by star2008(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Y won't u be happy. Owo EPO.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ategberoson:

so on point but blame not Erica because when God want to lift you out of hopelessness, it sometimes come in a lot of funny and weird way

what people don't know is that Erica attitude to laycon in that house increase his fan base, many Erica fans who are still sane back off from her and queue with Laycon plus laycon play his game well. Nigerians are people that get carried away with sympathetic stories

laycon is the gamer in this show, to me he is a winner and a staunch game guy, no be by noise

GBAM! You said it all...

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by kevwemike: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
God forbid , I reject the friendship for Laycon
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Banter1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Yet she wants more. Money miss road cheesy
Everybody want more money. But not with lekan. She got kidd already
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by thatigboman: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jupiter7:
Erica did not properly apologize to Laycon. That her Sunday morning apology was an insult to injury. A proper apology for all the insults needs to be set up first before they become friends again.
shut the hell up. Narrative twisters. Keep masturbating on Erica per second per second while your very tiny little thing, very black, very ugly scarface, very short and dwarfish, chicken drumstick, rapist, weed-smoking cultist, ikorodu badoo vampire, infatuated laycoon is using all your money to treat his STDs, HIV/AIDS and sickcle cell anemia. All terminal.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Says She Is Happy Laycon Won And They Can Still Be Friends by Sholaco: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
No way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.