Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) (56871 Views)

Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Asonaija: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yul Edochie has cleaned out his instagram, deleting multiple photos and videos at the same time.

The actor has deleted every photo of his second wife Judy Austin shared on Instagram over the past one year.

The actor still has photos of his first wife May Yul Edochie.

However, the post he made in April 2022 to announce that he has a new son and a second wife has been deleted.

In fact, all his posts from April 2022 have been deleted, save for one of him and his father.

Other posts he shared celebrating Judy, including the one he posted on her birthday in January 2023, have been deleted.

Even videos Yul shared to promote movies by him and Judy have been deleted or archived.

This comes weeks after Yul's first son with his first wife May died.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq22g3StuHE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Killerbag36: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
U don tire to marry 2 wife u killed ur son lol

I dedicated my ftc to my president of Nigeria Mr Peter OBI
Yes daddy sir!!!
The man of the people
The people president
No matter how haters wail u
Your mandate will return back to you sir

216 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
My ears are full already concerning that Judy Austin girl. This world is truly evil, I heard one Nollywood actress Chinedu Bernads that was also Yul's girlfriend slumped and died in her church, same way Yul's son died, that was a week after Judy Austin warned and threatened her to abort her pregnancy for Yul else she'll deal with her(there are audios of her threats that will soon be leaked) . Women should learn to stop being totally submissive in marriages, check your husbands phones and find out about his affairs outside, draw him back home and reset his brain before he falls victim of strange and evil women. If you can't do any of these then accept the outcome of marrying a promiscuous man.

168 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Rokiat(f): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Polygamy Is No Child’s Play But many men rush into it because of sexual fantasies of having sex with two different women that’s the truth.

262 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please someone should serve the 2 ladies above me with a cup of cold condensed milk.

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Kriss216: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Something in me is telling me Judy is innocent of every accusations leveled against her.

May God be with her in this trying time and also help her to cross these hurdles set by her enemies.

#IStandWithJudy.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Cypress042(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My ears are full already concerning that Judy Austin girl. This world is truly evil . Women should learn to stop being totally submissive in marriages, check your husbands phones and find out about his affairs outside, draw him back home and reset his brain before he falls victim of strange and evil women.

Woman of today have never been submissive in marriages, i wonder where you got that from. It's well

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Mrfixiit: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Kriss216: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Polygamy Is No Child’s Play But many men rush into it because of sexual fantasies of having sex with two different women that’s the truth.
What's so special in having sex with two or more different Nigerian women undecided

So many dudes where I stay pass the night with three babes and they're not yet married...what's your point exactly?

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Rokiat(f): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

What's so special in having sex with two or more different Nigerian women undecided

So many dudes where I stay pass the night with three babes and they're not yet married...what's your point exactly?
Not every man wants to be hoeing around fix…king different women that other men are likely fu..king as well that could lead to STDs they prefer to have them to themselves exclusively aka legally married use your damn brain.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Kriss216: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Not every man wants to be hoeing around fix…king different women that other men are likely fu..king as well that could lead to STDs they prefer to have them to themselves exclusively aka legally married use your damn brain.
A mofo without brain telling a brain box to use his brain 🤣

35 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Cypress042:

Woman of today have never been submissive in marriages, i wonder where you got that from.
90% of women are submissive but then their husbands starts misbehaving and inviting troubles into their homes

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Rokiat(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My ears are full already concerning that Judy Austin girl. This world is truly evil, I heard one Nollywood actress Chinedu Bernads that was also Yul's girlfriend slumped and died in her church, same way Yul's son died, that was a week after Judy Austin warned and threatened her to abort her pregnancy for Yul else she'll deal with her(there are audios of her threats that will soon be leaked) . Women should learn to stop being totally submissive in marriages, check your husbands phones and find out about his affairs outside, draw him back home and reset his brain before he falls victim of strange and evil women. If you can't do any of these then accept the outcome of marrying a promiscuous man.

None of this can change a man. The biggest mistake a woman can do is trying to change a man. A grown ass man will behave exactly how he wants to.

This is not May fault, Yul wanted to step out and so he did she couldn’t do nothing about it he’s a grown ass man. She can leave or stay that’s her choice though.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Powerbandooo: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

.na why you never marry be this
See wetin you type

15 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by yeyebrity: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gbege! Trouble in paradise. Will he also delete the son they share?

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

None of this can change a man. The biggest mistake a woman can do is trying to change a man. A grown ass man will behave exactly how he wants to.

This is not May fault, Yul wanted to step out and so he did she couldn’t do nothing about it he’s a grown ass man. She can leave or stay that’s her choice though.
It's not as easy after four kids. Also Yul refused to grant her divorce and as it is now May's family wants their daughter back. The thing is very messy right now, village youths and Eze are already involved. Judy Austin's bride price is about to be returned. I cried for May ehn. Very painful

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Rokiat(f): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's not as easy after four kids. Also Yul refused to grant her divorce and as it is now May's family wants their daughter back. The thing is very messy right now, village youths and Eze are already involved. Judy Austin's bride price is about to be returned. I cried for May ehn. Very painful

I don’t even know what Yul was looking for sef for real. May is stunning I don’t know what more he was looking for. Why is Yul pissed at Judy though?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

I don’t even know what Yul was looking for sef for real. May is stunning I don’t know what more he was looking for. Why is Yul pissed at Judy though?
Every allegations is pointing at Judy because the three different autopsies showed the boy was hale and hearty , then the families of the late actress Chinedu Bernads who was also Yul's girlfriend have been revealing a lot to the Edochie's family. The late Chinedu Bernads posted a very cryptic message about evil a day to her death which she quickly deleted. So it seems Yul is beginning to buy into all of these.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Rokiat(f): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Every allegations is pointing at Judy because the three different autopsies showed the boy was hale and hearty , then the families of the late actress Chinedu Bernads who was also Yul's girlfriend having been revealing a lot to the Edochie's family. The late Chinedu Bernads posted a very cryptic message about evil a day to her death which she quickly deleted. So it seems Yul is beginning to buy into all of these.

This is just all so messy. May the dead rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by maureensylvia(f): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yul always chasing clouts

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Every allegations is pointing at Judy because the three different autopsies showed the boy was hale and hearty , then the families of the late actress Chinedu Bernads who was also Yul's girlfriend have been revealing a lot to the Edochie's family. The late Chinedu Bernads posted a very cryptic message about evil a day to her death which she quickly deleted. So it seems Yul is beginning to buy into all of these.
According to you, so Yul got a third female pregnant? shocked shocked shey Yul head no correct ni? Why splattering his seed all about without sense? Abi condom don finish for market?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
sharpwriter:

According to you, so Yul got a third female pregnant? shocked shocked shey Yul head no correct ni? Why splattering his seed all about without sense? Abi condom don finish for market?
She slumped and died with the unborn child while in the church. She's also a Nollywood actress named Chinedu Bernads, she and Judy were seriously at loggerheads over Yul. Imagine ooo dragging somebody's husband

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Chiboyswag: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good day Friends,
Please friends am in need of your assistance.am a student of Akanu Ibiam Fed.Poly.
I have gotten some part payment for my school fees HND1,so please I have tried possible means within my power to get the remaining but all to no avail.
Please anything will do,once am able to raise the complete money I will delete this post.

Please if you will like to verify me this is my number 07041397516. Thank you and God bless you more. This is my account number 6321057155 Fidelity

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
, Is Following The Update
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by vastolord4(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
cheesy mumu man

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by HEBEI: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Who send am go buy market before

The stupid woman that roped another woman's husband into marriage should accept whatever allegations levelled against her.
She may be innocent, but who will believe her own side of the story

28 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by BlackAdams007: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rubbish, celebrities just like to show off everything they do in order to trend more, normal this shouldn't be a news but family issue.
Who will know this story if it had happened to an unknown poor man.🙄

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Mercury12(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
The earlier Yul and his wives stay off social media the better for their sanity.
As their matter don dey in front of busy body online women association and in-laws. Dem go escalate and escalate matter until marriage and relationship end.

Keep marriage away from social media they won't listen.

Some people sef fit see beautiful family pictures and e go dey vex, dey jealous and envy low key hating

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by WebSurfer(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
sad

Better late than never.

Polygamy is badddddd.....

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her / Cossy Ojiakor Calls Apostle Johnson Suleman Mini Pricked Pastor / Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.