Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season (81809 Views)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Righteousness89(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rheminix:
God bless u brother
Amen
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by asatemple(f): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Tareq1105:

Prince, another energetic housemate but Laycon is a child of destiny.
Exactly, the guy is too much
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by LINTUNE(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
dlaycon get 10 million plus 30 million equal forty million and somebody dey tell education is the key. God why I no do strong head follow my dreams go play ball chai who say make I go university go waste my years chai I never still forgive my papa I swear. last last school na scam
lol guy..life must go on..na to drop parli hustle like drop out, time no de again..
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Ayobami7(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
congrats to them
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by ennyrah: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dimmatic:
Ozo should top your post... U didn't even add the car he won
even with car he can't top laycon 10m
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by DenreleDave(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
dadavivo:

Have you afonjas seen Erica's money?

Shey this beggy beggy aunty..

Erica na online almajiri grin grin grin grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by 2dillu2(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Who cares?
those that commented especially those that post memes to support their comments
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by friday2011(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Don't get Deceived by Monetary Gratifications Folks!
No Matter the Amount of cash, if it is against God, Reject it!
The Soul is Priceless..
Don't Mortgage your Soul for anything!
It's not Worth it!

Whatever does not Benefit your Soul is not Worth it!

Righteousness89 abi wetin be that your name, shogbadun sha?

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by 99thEnemy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Eric has already finished his own on FOOD grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by infinito1990(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
We don hear
Next
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Openbusiness: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
if Laycon was a begger like Erica, he would raise 1 million dollars
This one is not a Erica Vs Laycon matter and it is not a beggar matter. Using GoFundMe to raise money doesn't make the person a beggar. And raising over $60K on GoFundMe within 22 days is an undeniable huge feat. Do you know the kind of people that raise that type of money in a short time on GoFundMe? Exceptional inventors and people with tech projects that are very impressive etc. Erica raised that kind of money with just HER NAME. That's very big mehnnn. It means she has solid backing. Do you know some celebs in Nigeria have died trying to raise money from the public to pay medical expenses and they couldn't raise the money on time. But she just raised N30m so quickly like that. It means she's very favored too.
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by macho44(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
kidap:
Big Brother Naija season five Lockdown edition had several brand tasks which resulted in the housemates winning money, trips and other gift prizes.

The top earners for this season bagged nothing less than N4 million each. Laycon, Vee, Nengi, Ozo and Dorathy are among the top earners and they all went home with some millions.

1. Laycon – 10 Million Naira
2. Vee – 8 Million Naira
3. Nengi – 6 Million Naira
4. Ozo – 5 Million Naira
5. Dorathy – 4 Million Naira

Othere housemates who didn’t make this list also earned money ranging from N1Million to N2Million and above.

The BBNaija 2020 show ended last night with Laycon emerging the winner and Dorathy coming as first runner up.

Source: https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-check-out-the-top-5-housemates-who-earned-more-money-this-season/
CHRISTMAS don set for all of dem grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by chatinent: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Crazy show .
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Queenben(f): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wanna earn via mini importation? Then send me a message on WhatsApp to get started ZERO NINE ZERO 2 2 0 5 7 5 2 5
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Oloriebi17(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yen yen yen yen.. They said money, meaning cash prize

Laycon shud top then since he won the prize too..

85 mula grin grin.

If not dt OZO wasn't distracted, he might have won this... Thank God for bringing Nengi into his life...

Thank God for letting Erica burst too grin grin grin grin

Anytime I see laycon ehnnn, I just get dt joy
my man ����
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by 9ja083: 12:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Leo also won 4 million
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by uthlaw: 12:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Soul is Priceless..
It's not Worth it!

the white people that brought religion do not reason this way!
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by DESTROTECH(m): 1:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Of lay lay
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Bobbyraz: 4:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Dimmatic:
Ozo should top your post... U didn't even add the car he won
The post was more money as in cash, not gift.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by KendrickAyomide: 5:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
This one is not a Erica Vs Laycon matter and it is not a beggar matter. Using GoFundMe to raise money doesn't make the person a beggar. And raising over $60K on GoFundMe within 22 days is an undeniable huge feat. Do you know the kind of people that raise that type of money in a short time on GoFundMe? Exceptional inventors and people with tech projects that are very impressive etc. Erica raised that kind of money with just HER NAME. That's very big mehnnn. It means she has solid backing. Do you know some celebs in Nigeria have died trying to raise money from the public to pay medical expenses and they couldn't raise the money on time. But she just raised N30m so quickly like that. It means she's very favored too.
bros using Go fund me means you are a beggar. Do you ever know the meaning of Go fund me?
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Openbusiness: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
bros using Go fund me means you are a beggar. Do you ever know the meaning of Go fund me?
Of cuz I do. So all the inventors and tech gurus using GoFundMe to launch a new invention or new tech gadgets are beggars to you? That's GoFundMe's own statement below about who they are. Did you see beggar there, did GoFundMe tell you they are an exclusive "beggar's platform" and everyone using GoFundMe is a beggar?

"Launched in 2010, GoFundMe is the world's largest, free social fundraising platform. With over $9 billion raised from more than 120 million donations, we're on a mission to help people fundraise for personal, business, and charitable causes."
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Tmb78(m): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
[/b]This one is not a Erica Vs Laycon matter[b] and it is not a beggar matter. Using GoFundMe to raise money doesn't make the person a beggar. And raising over $60K on GoFundMe within 22 days is an undeniable huge feat. Do you know the kind of people that raise that type of money in a short time on GoFundMe? Exceptional inventors and people with tech projects that are very impressive etc. Erica raised that kind of money with just HER NAME. That's very big mehnnn. It means she has solid backing. Do you know some celebs in Nigeria have died trying to raise money from the public to pay medical expenses and they couldn't raise the money on time. But she just raised N30m so quickly like that. It means she's very favored too.
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by KendrickAyomide: 5:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Of cuz I do. So all the inventors and tech gurus using GoFundMe to launch a new invention or new tech gadgets are beggars to you? That's GoFundMe's own statement below about who they are. Did you see beggar there, did GoFundMe tell you they are an exclusive "beggar's platform" and everyone using GoFundMe is a beggar?

"Launched in 2010, GoFundMe is the world's largest, free social fundraising platform. With over $9 billion raised from more than 120 million donations, we're on a mission to help people fundraise for personal, business, and charitable causes."
see the way you contradicted you self in one comment . Lmao
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Openbusiness: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2020
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 29, 2020
Laycon son of Grace, d guy carry vee win money o.

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Openbusiness: 6:38am On Sep 29, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
see the way you contradicted you self in one comment . Lmao
Contradict as how. You said GoFundMe is a begging platform. GoFundMe said they are a platform for fundraising for individuals, businesses and charities. The highest fundraisers on GoFundMe are busineses, especially inventors and tech start-ups. I know this because I follow GoFundMe for many years and I follow many tech start-ups and inventors who raise money for their various projects regularly through GoFundMe and continue to do so. In fact, GoFundMe is more of an inventors fundraising hub. You called Erica a beggar because she used GoFundMe me and you are proud of yourself? And you think you are smart in your own eyes?
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by IanSholex(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
OP, actually, the number 1 cash prize winner is ERICA, like play like play her $100,000 GoFundMe don pass $66,000 grin. If she completes that would be about N46m. Dis life no balance oh. September 6 to September 28, that is in 22 days, people have raised about N30M for Erica. The girl get serious backup shocked
But if we are being truthful to ourselves, Erica didn't win money, it is raised for her through Gofundme, there is a difference between winning and fundraising. So saying Erica is the biggest cash winner is wrong, she didn't compete for Gofundme, she competed for Bbnaija and she didn't win any cash prize.
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by KendrickAyomide: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Contradict as how. You said GoFundMe is a begging platform. GoFundMe said they are a platform for fundraising for individuals, businesses and charities. The highest fundraisers on GoFundMe are busineses, especially inventors and tech start-ups. I know this because I follow GoFundMe for many years and I follow many tech start-ups and inventors who raise money for their various projects regularly through GoFundMe and continue to do so. In fact, GoFundMe is more of an inventors fundraising hub. You called Erica a beggar because she used GoFundMe me and you are proud of yourself? And you think you are smart in your own eyes?
fundraisers are cooperate beggers
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by dadavivo: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shey this beggy beggy aunty..

Erica na online almajiri grin grin grin grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Coming from people that was begging the whole country to pay money into DStv account as vote.

Erica fans are wiser, they gave her the millions direct. So who come wise pass?

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Openbusiness: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2020
IanSholex:

But if we are being truthful to ourselves, Erica didn't win money, it is raised for her through Gofundme, there is a difference between winning and fundraising. So saying Erica is the biggest cash winner is wrong, she didn't compete for Gofundme, she competed for Bbnaija and she didn't win any cash prize.
If we are being truthful to ourselves, you will KNOW that Erica has been able to raise that money because of BBN, because of the supporters she got from BBN. Do you think if she was not a BBN contestant that was popular she would have raised that money? No, she won't. If you think I am lying, if you have a relative or friend abroad, tell the person to open GoFundMe for you, using just your name; no tech invention, no tech project, no gadgets, no startup, no charitable cause, just use your name ONLY, I am so and so, raise $100K for me, I bet you in 200 years, you won't raise $2K sef, not to talk of raising $66K within 22 days. And how didn't she "win" money? Someone opened that GoFundMe on her behalf, she didn't work for it, she didn't labor, and she won't pay the money back because it's not loan. It's FREE money, I dash you money. So it's a winning. How she won it doesn't matter, if someone gifts you $100K for free, or for rolling dice, or for staying inside BBN house for some weeks, so far you didn't spend a kobo, you won it. She won her supporters favor and she has won over $66K within 22 days. It's a winning. And it's a very impressive feat. That's even the idea here. Even Tacha that was so popular, and maybe even more popular than Erica and had a cult followership of Titans, after her DQ they opened GoFundMe for Tacha. See the screenshot of Tacha's GoFundMe, since 2019 till today and compare it with Erica's own to get an IDEA of what I'm talking about. So Erica is really really favored and has strong backup supporters

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by solonazzy: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Soul is Priceless..
It's not Worth it!

I hope you are nt referring to the amount of cash dese guys won to b against God??....cos I know plenty of the companies that sponsored the cash have millions of real Christians working for them/praying to work for them...b smart enough to recognise blessings...dese guys just earned millions for living their lives either fake or real on tv.....atleast d top 5 PPL didn't use s*x appeal to get their supporters attention....
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Openbusiness: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
fundraisers are cooperate beggers
That's your perspective and it is not correct. Do you know Billionaires also do fundraising? And as per GoFundMe and other fundraising channels, let me put it across this way, there is a very smart person, he has an invention or gadget or project design he made, it has been patented, he has money to produce one or 3 units but he doesn't have money to mass produce it. If he takes his idea to the corporate big sharks, they are not interested in helping him grow, if his invention is really good, the corporate big sharks want to pay for it, own it and send him away but they want to pay him 1/100000000th of the potential value that invention has, pay him peanuts for it, while they turnover the idea, build on it and make billions from it. This practice has killed off the greatness of so many self-made inventors. But this inventor is smart not to make that same mistake, and that's the idea behind these fundraising platforms. So platforms like GoFundMe helps them to fundraise money from neutral sponsors, who are not interested in stealing the invention but interested in seeing the world become a better place with more helpful and beneficial inventions. No strings attached sponsors. On some other platforms, the inventor will make the products available to the sponsors at a cheaper price than the normal selling price after it is launched. If the gadget costs maybe $300, then they could do something like the fundraisers of the project will get it at $180 per unit etc. So it's not about begging. Even fundraising for charity is not entirely begging, because some NGOs are own by billionaires and they seek public support so they can achieve a bigger aim at a quicker pace, and not carry the financial burden of their charity work alone. Most of these Billionaires do charity work and have NGOs, I hope you know. Are they beggars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Dr. Chinyere Ohiri: Willie Willie 1980s Horror Film Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.