Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season (81805 Views)

BBNaija: 3 Former Housemates Who Look Like Boma / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by DenreleDave(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2020
dadavivo:

Coming from people that was begging the whole country to pay money into DStv account as vote.

Erica fans are wiser, they gave her the millions direct. So who come wise pass?

Froshloaded.. Sumone is crying here ooo..
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Froshloaded: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Froshloaded.. Sumone is crying here ooo..

Lmao
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by KendrickAyomide: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
That's your perspective and it is not correct. Do you know Billionaires also do fundraising? And as per GoFundMe and other fundraising channels, let me put it across this way, there is a very smart person, he has an invention or gadget or project design he made, it has been patented, he has money to produce one or 3 units but he doesn't have money to mass produce it. If he takes his idea to the corporate big sharks, they are not interested in helping him grow, if his invention is really good, the corporate big sharks want to pay for it, own it and send him away but they want to pay him 1/100000000th of the potential value that invention has, pay him peanuts for it, while they turnover the idea, build on it and make billions from it. This practice has killed off the greatness of so many self-made inventors. But this inventor is smart not to make that same mistake, and that's the idea behind these fundraising platforms. So platforms like GoFundMe helps them to fundraise money from neutral sponsors, who are not interested in stealing the invention but interested in seeing the world become a better place with more helpful and beneficial inventions. No strings attached sponsors. On some other platforms, the inventor will make the products available to the sponsors at a cheaper price than the normal selling price after it is launched. If the gadget costs maybe $300, then they could do something like the fundraisers of the project will get it at $180 per unit etc. So it's not about begging. Even fundraising for charity is not entirely begging, because some NGOs are own by billionaires and they seek public support so they can achieve a bigger aim at a quicker pace, and not carry the financial burden of their charity work alone. Most of these Billionaires do charity work and have NGOs, I hope you know. Are they beggars?
this comment was about Erica boss. She's not a Billionaire, neither is she a CEO. She's a Beggar.
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by correctguy2010: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
OP, actually, the number 1 cash prize winner is ERICA, like play like play her $100,000 GoFundMe don pass $66,000 grin. If she completes that would be about N46m. Dis life no balance oh. September 6 to September 28, that is in 22 days, people have raised about N30M for Erica. The girl get serious backup shocked

Even if they raise $30 billion for Erica, she will be remembered as a disqualified housemate. Erica is the true definition of beauty without brain.
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Psoul(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2020
Dimmatic:
Ozo should top your post... U didn't even add the car he won

If you want to add the car, then add the Laycon's All paid trips to Scotland home of Johnnie Walker, his All paid trip to SA, His Smart TV and others.
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Psoul(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2020
kenzysmith:
dlaycon get 10 million plus 30 million equal forty million and somebody dey tell education is the key. God why I no do strong head follow my dreams go play ball chai who say make I go university go waste my years chai I never still forgive my papa I swear. last last school na scam

It's not late yet.
Just make sure none of your kids goes to school.
Teach them stubbornness.
Teach them how to fight like Tyson and Joshua.
Teach them how to play too much. Let them go to the treet and play ball from morning till night.
You may get Ronaldo or Merci from one of them.
Teach you female daughters how to be wild. How not to be ashamed of having sex openly.
You may get enough BBN candidates from them.
Make sure, you don't waste any kobo sending them to school.
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Tmb78(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
The person I wanted to react to his mention was someone else and I didn't check your moniker well before reacting to you.
The person made it seem like the yorubas are fighting Erica by his statement and he couldn't be more wrong.
Many of us(me excluded) supported her and are still standing by her.
Below is the moniker I wanted to reply but mistakenly thought it was you.
I can't say SORRY enough for that costly mistake.
I AM TERRIBLY SORRY.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by nomaoapk: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2020
PLAYit APK Android latest 2.4.0.36 Download and Install. Video player & music player all formats supported to play all media files.
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Kcee254: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Dimmatic:
Ozo should top your post... U didn't even add the car he won
Them talk about money not car
Some people ahh��
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Openbusiness: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Tmb78:
The person I wanted to react to his mention was someone else and I didn't check your moniker well before reacting to you.
The person made it seem like the yorubas are fighting Erica by his statement and he couldn't be more wrong.
Many of us(me excluded) supported her and are still standing by her.
Below is the moniker I wanted to reply but mistakenly thought it was you.
I can't say SORRY enough for that costly mistake.
I AM TERRIBLY SORRY.
Ah, ok, I understand very well. It has happened to me too before and I quote the wrong person. I will delete that comment I made to you now, because it is a misrepresentation for you as well. You can edit it from here too if you like. One love cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Revolva(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
This is a nice idea wow imagine
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by otipoju(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
kenzysmith:
dlaycon get 10 million plus 30 million equal forty million and somebody dey tell education is the key. God why I no do strong head follow my dreams go play ball chai who say make I go university go waste my years chai I never still forgive my papa I swear. last last school na scam those quoting me which work go give u 40million naira in two months apart from politics not even those that work in oil cpany

Education is not a waste bro. I know Nigerians who schooled in Nigeria, relocated to the right environment acquired relevant education and skills and now earn in the range of $90,000 to $150,000 per year in various fields. There are so many of them. You can go to LinkedIn and see for yourself.

"Think Global"

From the comfort of their room this coronavirus year. Some people make $ 3,000 a week doing very honest legitimate work helping people solve real life problems.

Education is not a waste bro...the percentage of sports men and musicians who earn big money is like 3% per cent of the remaining 97% who earn enough to barely survive.

The right environment is the koko...and learning vital workplace skills.Nigeria is a dream killer. Nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by kenzysmith: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
otipoju:

Education is not a waste bro. I know Nigerians who schooled in Ife, relocated to the right environment and earn in the range of $90,000 to $150,000 per year in various fields. There are so many of them. You can go to LinkedIn and see for yourself.

From the comfort of their room this coronavirus year. Some people make $ 3,000 a week doing very honest legitimate work helping people solve real life problems.

Education is not a waste bro...the percentage of sports men and musicians who earn big money is like 3% per cent of the remaining 97% who earn enough to barely survive.

The right environment is the koko...and learning skills.
Nigeria is a dream killer.
his much be u make so far?
Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by otipoju(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
kenzysmith:
his much be u make so far?

This is a public space. Nairaland is anonymous for a reason.

If what I said makes sense to you. Then act on it.

Like they say. Someone's yearly salary is another mans weekly tax. May God open our eyes to the opportunities that abound in the world.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season by Revolva(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Dr. Chinyere Ohiri: Willie Willie 1980s Horror Film Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.