Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

i am Gradually Dying Of Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / i am Gradually Dying Of Depression (128 Views)

I Am Gradually Dying Please Help / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

i am Gradually Dying Of Depression by Xinchao: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
i am a 30 years old guy that have not been able to achieve anything in life.
i am a young man living in one of the southern state of the country,i worked in some hotels before i was finally able to gain admission to the university which paying the fees was i very big issues for me,i was finally able to write my final exams last year but still owing 2years school fees meaning i will not be graduating with the rest of same time.
i was also into poultry farming but had to fold up the business because the proceed was what i used in paying my fees and other bills hoping there will be a way out for me but nothing is forthcoming, i attended interviews in two different places and performed very well came back home very happy and hoping to receive a call to resume work which i have not receive any till this moment.
i now see myself avoiding friends because i think they are way above me in life.i now feel ashame of going to certain areas or answering certain call because most of the people are people i was helping and are still looking up to me for help.how will I help someone when i can't even help myself.
the burden is weighing down on me seriously and certain people are even avoiding me and i can no longer sleep at night because of thought of where to go and what else to do and it is affecting my help as my body is reducing everyday.
Please i need help urgently as i am gradually losing it.trying to push my mind off certain thought but it is still coming

(1) (Reply)

Three Things That Make Chronic Prostatitis Intractable / Loose 10lbs / Parkinsons Disease Natural Remedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.