Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Am Gradually Dying Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Gradually Dying Please Help (552 Views)

Am gradually losing my life dear nairaland do something / i am Gradually Dying Of Depression / Am Gradually Getting To Zero Libido. Soon I Become Asexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Gradually Dying Please Help by testimony202: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2021
good morning family. my quest to secure a job as an orphan and SSCE holder have expose me to certain things and people which make me wonder the kind of creatures we have on earth as humans,and with all the stress and time nothing is forthcoming living me all alone in this lonely world trying to live base the teachings of my late mother but life has not been fair to me,living without help from the few relatives i have sometimes makes me wonder if i am actually part of this world. in many occasion i go to bed with empty stomach and wake up still being thankful for the seeing a new day but last night was horrible as i had to role on the floor crying due to stomachache as i only sip garri once yesterday. i don't know what is wrong with me presently and have no where to run to and don't know how to go about this whole thing as i do not wish to have such(last night) experience again. Please i need advice and possibly help as the little hope i had is graining gradually
Re: I Am Gradually Dying Please Help by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2021
When are you dying? I go buy coffin
Re: I Am Gradually Dying Please Help by Goldenrod1: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2021
ClixMaster:
cheesy hahan , That's too harshe mehn
Re: I Am Gradually Dying Please Help by Goldenrod1: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2021
ClixMaster:
cheesy hahan , That's too harsh mehn
Re: I Am Gradually Dying Please Help by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Goldenrod1:

cheesy hahan , That's too harshe mehn
Yeah, because he is a chronic scammer

1 Like

Re: I Am Gradually Dying Please Help by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why lying? God will save you
Re: I Am Gradually Dying Please Help by Pricelessruby(f): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Really, grin
ClixMaster:
Yeah, because he is a chronic scammer

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Still Smoke With This Pictures And Inscription On Cigarettes Case? / Free Medical Adviceouse / True But Forsaken Tips For A Wealthier, Healthier And Happier Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.