Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) (34978 Views)

Construction Of Flyover In Obosi, Anambra State (Photos) / SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Walexdubia(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Asquare84:
This is the reason why we need to see our pastor for prayers before embarking on any journey

Shut up jare, ur pastor na God or can't u pray on ur own....

It's gullible people like u that indirectly worship Humans instead of God and at the end get deceived....

4 Likes

Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by tutudesz: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
All this Tipper and heavy duty trucks with over speeding undecided
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by ojialo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
That particular spot is a dead trap. There is not month accident won't happen in that place climbing that hill is very difficult for most Lorries / trucks
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by okoloemmalex(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
a lot of road accident death in this September alone. God is the way.

please Lord, preserve us and our family and beyond this year.

when one survives this year, its a huge testimony. the govt has fvcked everyone
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by dex4sure: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
We commit our going out and coming in into your hands oh lord.... tomorrow is pregnant nobody knows what it ll give birth to...

Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by okonyia(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
heendrix:
Anambra has failed both the south and Nigeria as a whole and her motto should rather be reversed to "The darkness of the nation" sad

How. I understand what you mean by your write up.
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by omodaamola: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Asquare84:
This is the reason why we need to see our pastor for prayers before embarking on any journey

Needs to see our pastors before traveling??

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
starbuck:
That junction is terrible, if it is not accident, kidnappers or thieves will deal with you upon obosi police station is just nearby...

Even the policemen there are terrible because i had an experience with them last week after my car broke down there..

May the dead rest in peace Amen

The bad nature of onitsha/owerri road has awaken the obosi bypass. Ordinarily people akwus avoid that road.

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by ojialo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
smartval:
that particular road has taken over 50 lives this year alone
exactly
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
heendrix:
Anambra has failed both the south and Nigeria as a whole and her motto should rather be reversed to "The darkness of the nation" sad

This is the first thing that came to your mind when you heard there was an accident?

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
decatalyst:
Terrible!

May God keep you and I from evil and pain for the remaining days of this year. Amen.

Amen
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm Crying Right Now because of this bad news
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
we will all eventually die..

their time don come..

who knows who's next..

just don't die except you a Muslim who practices Islam according to the sunnnah
Thrash cry
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by juman(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Drive with care.
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Walexdubia:

Shut up jare, ur pastor na God or can't u pray on ur own....

It's gullible people like u that indirectly worship Humans instead of God and at the end get deceived....
The pastor is their god
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by olahypes(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
A Must See » Stop changing my Password – Rema Slams Don Jazzy OLAHYPES. COM.NG http://ol ahypes.com.ng/content-posts/12955/verified-link-/ Rema hours after he performed at the Big Brother Naija grand finale has taken to Twitter to vent his anger toward some sect of peop....
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
Thrash cry

must you quote me
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by olahypes(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
A Must See » Stop changing my Password – Rema Slams Don Jazzy OLAHYPES. COM.NG http://olahypes.com.ng/content-posts/12955/verified-link-/ Rema hours after he performed at the Big Brother Naija grand finale has taken to Twitter to vent his anger toward some sect of peop....
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Chidecmail: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Simplyleo:

But i thought gej has completed the road. angry
I thought buhari is saving lives in village?
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
In Nigeria bad things and death happens daily why?
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by mikkywebs(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
God rest their souls and grant them pardon. Life has not duplicate, drive safe.
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
As it appears motuary and coffins are becoming big business in Nigeria, maybe i should invest. cool
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by chinyerefrank444(f): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hambivert:
The difference between life and death is sparogatively in a second!

Baba God, na your hand we dey!

Anyways, we believe say, God no go shame us!

you're afraid of death, but you want go heaven abi?
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by OPPPS: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Asquare84:
Your God is closer to you than your Pastor. Free yourself from this pastorial slavery

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by MajohBankz: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Simplyleo:

But i thought gej has completed the road. angry
So, this has turned to an avenue for mockery to you right? Why are you so dysfunctional, improperly and erroneously brought up?
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Edwin046(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
RIP to the dead but to be honest i drove through onitsha yesterday,mst drivers feel so comfortable,they can switch lane as if they want to open another bottle of beer,no regards for safety ,driving on Nigeria road is more like a death trap this days
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by tunddy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
My God save us accident everywhere

We provide the best and affordable properties any where in Lagos or outside lagos being it is sales or leasing of properties.

For more information Chat or call

081::322::85233
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Cmanforall: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
heendrix:
That accident was probably not caused by the Anambra state.
Leave the blame mentality
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
heendrix:
Furck you and your whole stupid village.. angry
#N1TWIT

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by Okuda(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
we will all eventually die..

their time don come..

who knows who's next..

just don't die except you a Muslim who practices Islam according to the sunnnah
stop saying that shi.iit. it wqa not their time. they died unavoidable deaths. now imagine if these people were living in civilized societies, do you think there would ha e been a chance that they would still be alive now? your answee is as good as mine.
Re: Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Okuda:

stop saying that shi.iit. it wqa not their time. they died unavoidable deaths. now imagine if these people were living in civilized societies, do you think there would ha e been a chance that they would still be alive now? your answee is as good as mine.

as if accidents don't happen in your so called civilised society

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way / Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.