Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) (52587 Views)

Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / Two EBSU Students Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Police r Neva good in any good thing,,,
That's why Dem no dey die well cos dey feed on human pains and tears
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by merrymike47(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dollarship:
is it really 2020 dat is killing these ppl or those madmen? The fact is if things continue this way, 2021 won't be any better or even worse.
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by Mrken50: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Folks have you ever realize the real etymology of 'Nigeria'? It is called bad news..... I'm short of words .
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
This life is not our own.
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
I ask again... Why are Nigerian policemen killing Southern Nigerian youths??! What's going on??!
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by bumtos(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Police again?�� Definitely, we don't have president in this country.
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why running away from police by the bike man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
tyson98:
I still don't understand OGOLONTO is here in Lagos and how come sagamu division Van dey chase am
Ko ye mi oooo
Me too tire, Lagos and Ogun
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
juman:
Why running away from police by the bike man?
the okada rider supposed to stop, even if the so called guy told him to lose them by involving in excessive speeding
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by Rugaria: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
No be Nigeria again? You can't enjoy your good story to the end of the day before the evil system gives you a ride awakening..
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rest in peace to him
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
AfroKnight:
See, if your papa na SARS/Police, just look for another destiny to purchase. The one you’re using is already prone to curses.

Police / SARS officers are cursed.
exactly
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by GMBuhari: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Isn't that a very stupid question ? wouldn't you run from police ? your type will say you dress well, you don't do yahoo, you don't have dread , but even if you look like a pastor , if police wants to extort you , they will and fyi i hate when people pretend they aren't aware of harrassment by the police and sars on daily basis

Yes it happened in Osogbo weeks ago, the parents of the kids who died came on radio to confirm the vehicle belonged to an elderly area brother and the boy was not doing yahoo, why did police have to chase them to their death ?

it's really really stupid to ask why he's running from police, it ends in extortion and even torture
Honduras01:
why is he running away from the police in the first place?

shocked something like this happened in Osogbo two weeks ago

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wait... So triky dey roll with Gboys as in triky na Gboy abi I no fit understand wetin I been wan talk again.

Nnaa na wa o
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by legendEMT(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
like I said in an earlier thread, everyday that we live above the ground is a miracle.
before one step out of the house everyday, always pray because you never can tell which is gonna be your last....
after labouring to support his favorite HM, He's gone just like that courtesy of Nigerian armed robbers (police).

RIP bro
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by lilachiever(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
God, I know this guy! I see him around often!

And I've seen that fvcking patrol van too at Owutu Police Station countless times.

When will our police learn not to chase vehicles/bikes? Why not just note the bike down or radio others at the next checkpoint to mount a road block to apprehend the erring motorist? Now they've wasted this guy's life.

Even tho I've never spoken to this guy, he looks all cool and down to earth.
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by EMMY76: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching Desk, Richard Wetkos Dayon, a longtime friend of BBNaija star Tricky Tee, has died in a car crash while allegedly being chased by a police patrol van in Shagamu.

Richard, a Plateau State born aspiring musician and keyboardist, died on Sunday 27th September 2020 between the hours of 4:00pm to 5:00pm, Reports.

Richard, who played a prominent role in campaigning for Tricky Tee while he was in the Big Brother Naija house, was reportedly heading home from an outing when the Shagamu police patrol van started chasing the motorcycle he boarded, Reports.

During the chase, Richard reportedly fell from the motorcycle and the police van coming behind at top speed crushed him along the Ogolonto BRT lane.

Richard's last Facebook posts are all content promoting Tricky Tee.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://naijabost.com/2020/09/28/tricky-tees-childhood-friend-dies-in-road-accident-while-allegedly-being-chased-by-the-shagamu-police-patrol-van-graphic-photos/

Chaii what a very horrible way to meet ur maker.
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by alasan007(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Just try with all means avoid NPF either they chase u or not when you see 9ja POLICE Run!!
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by lilachiever(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
tyson98:
I still don't understand OGOLONTO is here in Lagos and how come sagamu division Van dey chase am

That particular van is a regular visitor to Owutu Police Station (Agric-Isawo Road), I know the van very well.
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jesus Christ!!! What is this all about? What's the madness of 'men in uniform' all about?
I thought that they don't like seeing clean fine cars, now bikes? WTH is going on?
Remember you have a family ooo, if you derive joy in murdering young guys and serving plates of sorrow to their families....then, you will REAP same.
Just like one that retired and living in my place, the car he bought is a curse to him, there's no day that passes by, he doesn't have accident.... I have told them to take the car before he crushes an innocent person.... not even himself.
Karma is REAL!!
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
When they later die by the same accident one idiot will expect me to type RIP for them.

See how they just wasted the guys life for nothing........Imbec iles!
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rip man.
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
One among the reason I said I don’t RIP to post to the police that were killed by boko .
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bahamas95:
When they later die by the same accident one idiot will expect me to type RIP for them.

See how they just wasted the guys life for nothing........Imbec iles!

It's really sad bro. I no just sabi the idiots wey dey carry gun give these illiterate pot bellied bastards.

If your papa na policeman, uno fit see any good thing for this life because of the curses wey people don' heap for your papa head.
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by jchioma: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
He was killed by the Nigerian police EOD.

May God help us!
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by chival(f): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
May God console his family and friends. Please if you reside in Lagos, avoid using commercial bikes for now if you can. They are a hot target for the police and other law enforcement officers because of the ban placed on them. Cases of police chasing bike operators is very rampant in Lagos and sometimes it ends very badly, like in this case.
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by justicechichex: 1:43am On Sep 29, 2020
AfroKnight:
See, if your papa na SARS/Police, just look for another destiny to purchase. The one you’re using is already prone to curses.

Police / SARS officers are cursed.

No be there fault say their papa na police officer na
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by aspiring44: 3:02am On Sep 29, 2020
idafa2018:
Shagamu and Ogolonto in Ikorodu,any correlation ? The writer made a mess of the story.
Meanwhile,we are never short of bad news.
Nigeria,once a country

Sagamu division covers most cases In ikorodu .

Though, the very next police station should have been Ipakodo closer to Ogolonto .

The Npf understand their jurisdiction better
Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by Juliearth(f): 3:37am On Sep 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Such is life

Rest on !!

Ah!

Shuch is not life o, my brother. Dying in the hands of those who are supposed to protect our lives is not life. Police and other law enforcement killing the innocent (and even those suspected to be guilty) for no just cause is not life. This country is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) by YUSTECH3(m): 4:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Why is he running at first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whites And Alcoholism(a Pictorial Tribute) / Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection / The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.