|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,778,627 members, 6,621,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 December 2021 at 05:56 AM
|Accountant Vacancy by manufacjob: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2020|
A company engaged in the production and sales of cereal products seeks to engage a personnel for the following position:
1. Job Title: Accountant (Ikeja, Lagos)
• Processing and recording supplier and customer invoices, payments and receipt
• Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials
• Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others
• Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
• Handling petty cash
• Preparing information for auditors
• Preparing and updating company’s annual budget
• Record daily transactions
• Compute taxes, prepare and submit tax returns
• Maintain company Pay Roll.
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Develop periodic and adhoc reports for management
Qualification: BSc/HND in Accounting and must have completed NYSC.
1-3 years’ experience in a related role is an added advantage
Interested candidates should send their CV in MS word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as subject of e-mail
|Re: Accountant Vacancy by Bakerdav: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020|
Ow through is this?
|Re: Accountant Vacancy by manufacjob: 2:54pm On Jan 19|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19