Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju (5850 Views)

FULANI Vs YORUBA Clash Today (VIDEO) / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by CEO07(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Please this Post is Not meant to disrespect any Tribe,but igbo juju versus yoruba which is stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Madibah(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
None of Dem is strong
Tapa and tiv people are the strongest when it's come to juju
That's why most of them are soldiers

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by neonly: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Juju dat can not give me money is dat one juju

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by donPhill(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
Both of them uses their juju for rituals and are all potent...

But this OP self, upon all Nigerian tribes wey de fetish na only these two languages you sabi, what of Hausa with love portion? Fulani and there odeshi, great Igala people with there own, Idoma tribe of Benue have 'aleku', Tiv & Agatu of are also strong contenders in Benue, Jukun tribe of Taraba, Eggon people of Nasarawa have 'ombatse', the Bakassi boys are there! Benin people wey be head quarters nko...

what did I even know self? here to read comments thou.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by heendrix(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Madibah:
None of Dem is strong Tapa and tifi people are the strongest when it's come to juju That's why most of them are soldiers
you meant to say Tiv??
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Madibah(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
heendrix:

you meant to say Tiv??

Yeah bro thanks
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by silibaba: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na JESUS juju strong pass jare.

Just give it a try and you will be amazed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Aboks(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Igbo juju vs yoruba juju

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by kabillionaire(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Tiv juju strong oo. despite say de no dey do blood rituals, if de combine blood. kai e go baaaad
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by nony43(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2020
TIV and Jukun, Hausa juju de fear rain, there is a part of Bayelsa that their juju is very potent cos na straight from water and na Mami water de cook am

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Anny505(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Everybody juju strong. The only problem be say "You fit nack jazz again bullets and everything else, but e go get who nack jazz just to dey neutralize any other jazz ".

In essence, where your jazz stops, that is were another person own begins.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by philipstanley(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Every tribe has a specific department that their juju strong pass.

But what ever you do please dont joke with juju from Jukun and TIV from Taraba state
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by SATANNIST: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2020
as a son of satan i can authoritatively tell u that this is trash and scam

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by SATANNIST: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2020
nony43:
TIV and Jukun, Hausa juju de fear rain, there is a part of Bayelsa that their juju is very potent cos na straight from water and na Mami water de cook am
i am bayelsan and this s trash
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by elpochas: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Op you no call Nupe people,those people na highest for 9ja.Ask any old Man to tell you abt the jazz called Edda(Where the dead do farm work for the living)or Ask about Nupe warriors.Or have you not heard abt the padlocked mouth soldiers that was used to chase away militants.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
elpochas:
Op you no call Nupe people,those people na highest for 9ja.Ask any old Man to tell you abt the jazz called Edda(Where the dead do farm work for the living)or Ask about Nupe warriors.Or have you not heard abt the padlocked mouth soldiers that was used to chase away militants.

Bro where can I know more about this?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by elpochas: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:

About the Edda story it still remains a mystery to me.In 2008 or 2009 a newspaper in Nigeria carried the story abt it,my elder sis served in Kwara state and she talked a lot abt those people.There are so many mystery in this world that we dnt even knw and we will neva knw abt it.
I kept that newspaper but cant find it again,it was really scary.About the Nupe warriors story,u can goggle their fight with the fulanis.Then during the era of Obj the army men with padlocked mouth sent to combat militants most of them were from there.You can ask any body that has stayed in rivers state for up to 15 to 20yrs.Quote me again and will give u a little info abt the Edda story.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by elpochas: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:
None of Dem is strong
Tapa and tiv people are th
You have said it,i always tell people that they shud 4get ogoni or akwaibom or any other tribe.That the strongest jazz men in Nigeria are the Tapa people(Nupe people)its good to read wide and also travel.
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
elpochas:
About the Edda story it still remains a mystery to me.In 2008 or 2009 a newspaper in Nigeria carried the story abt it,my elder sis served in Kwara state and she talked a lot abt those people.There are so many mystery in this world that we dnt even knw and we will neva knw abt it.
I kept that newspaper but cant find it again,it was really scary.About the Nupe warriors story,u can goggle their fight with the fulanis.Then during the era of Obj the army men with padlocked mouth sent to combat militants most of them were from there.You can ask any body that has stayed in rivers state for up to 15 to 20yrs.Quote me again and will give u a little info abt the Edda story.

I'm amazed. Thanks for the write-up. What do you have to say @ the bolded?
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by kabillionaire(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
elpochas:

Nupe too dey try no bi mouth
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by elpochas: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
collinsuchendu:

You knw its long i read that story,let me just tell in summary what i can remember.The Edda jazz is all about making a person disapear and using him for farm work at night.They make use of the people spirit for just farming.You get missing in the physical world but at night you become a farmer for them(you become an undead).Its so hard to belive,bt things do happen.Had to ask my sis abt it,she told me she does nt knw abt the Edda stuff but those people usually have hecters of land that are always cultivated but you cant see people doing the farm work during the day.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by donPhill(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
elpochas:
You knw its long i read that story,let me just tell in summary what i can remember.The Edda jazz is all about making a person disapear and using him for farm work at night. Its so hard to belive,bt things do happen.Had to ask my sis abt it,she told me she does nt knw abt the Edda stuff but those people usually have hecters of land that are always cultivated but you cant see people doing the farm work during the day.
Bro this your edda story self far, eggon people for nasarawa go just rain down your crops from your farm in form of rain! as rain de drop naso you go see crops de drop... they compare the potency of their jazz with fulani by burying life human for a week only for their own to survive, na them kill those 100+ men of the nigerian police force after making troops of the nigerian army sleep for nine hours few days earlier. you could google some of these things
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by mainkendo: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by elpochas: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
donPhill:
Bro this your edda story self far,
Bros jazz dey o,bt who no know no go know.have read abt dat Eggon story.when boys for east and south east dy make mouth with jazz i go just dy laugh.
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by donPhill(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2020
elpochas:
Bros jazz dey o,bt who no know no go know.have read abt dat Eggon story.when boys for east and south east dy make mouth with jazz i go just dy laugh.
sure... truth is every tribe has their own particular jazz, aside those using theirs for money rituals, the rest na when problem de you go sabi say jazz de exist
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Enudapan: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
They are both the same laa

Real odogwus don't believe those shits
Cos base on highness
Weed strong pass them

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Enudapan: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms

No matter what the devil smoke's he can never be the most high

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Exmilitant(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
elpochas:
you are very right bro, that was in 2006 and they stayed till 2009 when we went for amnesty. Those guys were not of this world. Upon all our strategies and superior weapons dem kill us like flies, we had to remain in the creeks oboy see suffer, money dey for hand but no food to chop Amnesty save us o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Ykc2(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:
None of Dem is strong
Tapa and tiv people are the strongest when it's come to juju
That's why most of them are soldiers
and fulani people are suyaring everyday?
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Dreyton36: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
donPhill:
Both of them uses their juju for rituals and are all potent...

But this OP self, upon all Nigerian tribes wey de fetish na only these two languages you sabi, what of Hausa with love portion? Fulani and there odeshi, great Igala people with there own, Idoma tribe of Benue have 'aleku', Tiv & Agatu of are also strong contenders in Benue, Jukun tribe of Taraba, Eggon people of Nasarawa have 'ombatse', the Bakassi boys are there! Benin people wey be head quarters nko...

what did I even know self? here to read comments thou.
See how u name them
U don Waka ooo
Re: Igbo Juju Vs Yoruba Juju by Dreyton36: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnn
E clear

No juju for naija , no let person whine

Juju dey other African countries like Togo, Benin republic, Burkina Faso , Senegal

If you know u know

Na only witches and wizards they naija , they give u 1k to collect 1bil

E clear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Nigerian Army Apprehend The Owo Worshippers Killers. / Benue Amnesty Update: Notorious Thug Surrenders Arms (see More Photos.) / #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.