Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts (21967 Views)

Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years / EFCC Freezes ₦‎30 Billion NSIPA Cash Traced To Private Accounts / Sadiya Farouq Dismisses ‘N2.67bn School Feeding Fraud' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by maasoap(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
lexy2014:

It's either u are telling us that buhari has failed in his so-called corruption war or u saying that buhari is part of d problem.

If you said that he has failed, I agreed. If you said that he is the part of the problem, I equally agreed. The truth is that we don't have any law to bring corruption to its knees right now.

If he campaigned under d toga of "Mr. Integrity", of what benefit is that title to Nigerians if his character doesn't affect his ministers and those working with him?

Integrity is not like a Bluetooth or infrared. It's not like contagious disease either. Don't be confused about that.

Below is d case of d NDDC that was perpetrated in d first 5 months of this year. It is public knowledge but no consequence.

What do you expect to happen when those who won contracts without executing it are the same people making law for you in Abuja. This is democracy, what magic can Buhari perform? I hope you are not one of the people who call him dictator and tag his administration a regime like the punchng
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
maasoap:

If you said that he has failed, I agreed. If you said that he is the part of the problem, I equally agreed. The truth is that we don't have any law to bring corruption to its knees right now.

Integrity is not like a Bluetooth or infrared. It's not like contagious disease either. Don't be confused about that.

What do you expect to happen when those who won contracts without executing it are the same people making law for you in Abuja. This is democracy, what magic can Buhari perform? I hope you are not one of the people who call him dictator and tag his administration a regime like the punchng

If there are no laws to fight corruption, what then is EFCC and icpc fighting? D VP is a professor of law. What stops president with d input of d AG and the VP from preparing a bill that stipulates punishment for corruption if u say that is d problem?

If u say "integrity" isn't contagious, u are telling us that buhari campaigned on lies. What was d essence of campaigning "Mr. Integrity" if it isn't contagious? Integrity is part of leadership & leadership is contagious. Long& short is that buhari isn't a leader and he doesn't have integrity. U can't give what u don't have.

If dasuki is languishing in detention without trial, is that democracy or dictatorship? What was all d fuss about putting d presidents man as Senate president? Was it for d betterment of Nigeria or as a rubber stamp for d presidents agenda?
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
lexy2014:

If there are no laws to fight corruption, what then is EFCC and icpc fighting? D VP is a professor of law. What stops president with d input of d AG and the VP from preparing a bill that stipulates punishment for corruption if u say that is d problem?

If u say "integrity" isn't contagious, u are telling us that buhari campaigned on lies. What was d essence of campaigning "Mr. Integrity" if it isn't contagious? Integrity is part of leadership & leadership is contagious. Long& short is that buhari isn't a leader and he doesn't have integrity. U can't give what u don't have.

If dasuki is languishing in detention without trial, is that democracy or dictatorship? What was all d fuss about putting d presidents man as Senate president? Was it for d betterment of Nigeria or as a rubber stamp for d presidents agenda?

It's clear now that you issue with Buhari's integrity and leadership. If people who have known him before you were born tagged him Mr Integrity, don't you think it will take you more than words on social media to strip him of that. He didn't nickname himself Mr Integrity, deal with that simple fact
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by useurkidney3121: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by tiger28: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Plssss give Nigeria and most of these African countries BACK to the Colonialists......I can GUARANTEE that they will treat us BETTER than our OWN Governments.Can you IMAGINE that our OPPRRSORS will treat us better than our OWN?? ....FACT! it's like saying that your enemies will treat you better than your family. The Black African is his WORST enemy, have you EVER seen an African Politician WILLFULLY RESIGN this Continent is where you will see a "so called" democracy that makes a President stay in Office since INDEPENDENCE (Mugabe since 1980), then you have Museveni (still in power since 1986), blaise Compraore( was in power from 1987-2014, Yahyah jameh( was in power from 1996-2017 , Paul Biya has been there since "1982" , Eduardo dos Santos was there from "1979" to 2017( his daughter became the richest woman "in the world" when he was in power), Mobutu was there from 1965-1997(he reportedly worth a whopping $4 Billion when he was in power. Our OWN ABACHA stole BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in power. Eyadema was there from 1967(independence) to 2005( his Son Faure then "took over till date"wink and so many more. Funny enough, none of these Bastards stepped down, they were forced out and almost all of them conducted "elections" ...... democracy. I will CONTINUE to say this, GIVE BACK Africa to the Colonialists and you will see WONDERS as they will treat us BETTER than our own ppl!!!!
ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by Yusman316(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Then what was buhari promising to come and change in 2015? Are u saying that buhari has failed?
Continue doing what's wrong and keep blaming Buhari. The day u will stand before ur creator to atone for how u lived ur life, u will see whether Buhari will be there to answer for u. Why do people keep doing what's not right then turn around and blame someone. Granted, Buhari promised to fix things but does that mean people should not do the right things?
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by lexy2014: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
maasoap:

It's clear now that you issue with Buhari's integrity and leadership. If people who have known him before you were born tagged him Mr Integrity, don't you think it will take you more than words on social media to strip him of that. He didn't nickname himself Mr Integrity, deal with that simple fact

So far, u haven't been able to negate or contradict anything I have said about buharis integrity & leadership abilities. If Hitler was tagged a "good man" by people who knew him before u were born, does that automatically mean he was a good man? Let me even ask, who are d people who tagged buhari "Mr. Integrity"? When did they start tagging him "Mr. Integrity"? Was it in 1984 or in 2014/15 when it was time for election? What and what did he do that made them tag him "Mr. Integrity"?

My words on social media don't need to strip buhari of d "Mr. Integrity". I can't strip someone of something he never had.

Let's not even go into d concept of leadership because that will be too broad for u& difficult for u to place buhari on d same wavelength with d concept of leadership. Let's just look at integrity, a small word. It means being HONEST. Except this meaning has changed, I don't no how buhari fits d bill. If he does, maybe u can help me out. D article of this thread can serve as a beginner
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yusman316:

Continue doing what's wrong and keep blaming Buhari. The day u will stand before ur creator to atone for how u lived ur life, u will see whether Buhari will be there to answer for u. Why do people keep doing what's not right then turn around and blame someone. Granted, Buhari promised to fix things but does that mean people should not do the right things?

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

Then what was buhari promising to come and change in 2015? Are u saying that buhari has failed?
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by Yusman316(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

Buhari including all the Nigerians not doing the right things are the problem. Buhari is simply head of govt, stop telling ur self he has the power to do everything, this is a democracy where separation of power is practiced. He said when he was military head of state, the govt then simply arrest people involved in corruption or suspected of corruption to explain how they got their wealth. Can he do that in a democracy? All the agencies meant to checkmate corrupt practices what or who are they waiting for before doing their jobs?
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by lexy2014: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yusman316:

Buhari including all the Nigerians not doing the right things are the problem. Buhari is simply head of govt, stop telling ur self he has the power to do everything, this is a democracy where separation of power is practiced. He said when he was military head of state, the govt then simply arrest people involved in corruption or suspected of corruption to explain how they got their wealth. Can he do that in a democracy? All the agencies meant to checkmate corrupt practices what or who are they waiting for before doing their jobs?

Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by Yusman316(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Guy abeg stop repeating this dumb question. People have been explaining the issues that are responsible for things not working the way they ought to work.
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yusman316:

Guy abeg stop repeating this dumb question. People have been explaining the issues that are responsible for things not working the way they ought to work.

I didn't ask u to explain anything. Instead of answering d simple question, u are explaining off point:

"Then what was buhari promising to come and change in 2015? Are u saying that buhari has failed?"
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by Yusman316(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u to explain anything. Instead of answering d simple question, u are explaining off point:

"Then what was buhari promising to come and change in 2015? Are u saying that buhari has failed?"
Sit and be waiting for Buhari to change ur behavior
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by Spiritz: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
when pupils we're at home on lockdown yet we were told they are been feed
Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by lexy2014: 4:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Yusman316:

Sit and be waiting for Buhari to change ur behavior

Oga, u are talking off point. See what I asked u here:

Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by writeprof(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Who is surprised? Share let us know you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interior Ministry: The Situation At The Ikoyi Custodial Centre Is Under Control / Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.