Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President (40389 Views)

'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Awww, sista, sista smiley, you misunderstand or misunderstood me. I'm not calling anyone ugly. Ugly is a relative term. It's not even subjective. Things like Ugly, beauty etc is relative. You can only RIGHTLY say someone or something is ugly relative to something else. If you say something is ugly, you are comparing it with something else.

I was just laughing reading this. You really are a talker.
Re: Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President by Martini101(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Awww, sista, sista smiley, you misunderstand or misunderstood me. I'm not calling anyone ugly. Ugly is a relative term. It's not even subjective. Things like Ugly, beauty etc is relative. You can only RIGHTLY say someone or something is ugly relative to something else. If you say something is ugly, you are comparing it with something else. So it is a relative comparison. And that's why I can be fine to you, but ugly to someone else, because your perceptions and relative comparison are different. You might be comparing me to A and I'm handsome in that regard but comparing me to B and I'm ugly in that regard. But in and out of myself, you can't call me ugly. And when people understand this concept you understand why you can't say God made anything ugly because nothing is ugly in and out of itself. When people understand this, then when someone calls you ugly, you don't feel bad about it. It simply means it's that person's opinion. When I used ugly = ugly, I'm speaking in the context of meaning if a person sees him or herself as being ugly, even if you bleach you will still be ugly, because your mindset it still the same, the low self-esteem won't disappear, you will just be pretending living a fake life with a fake smile pretending you love your bleached or toned skin, and looking for acceptance and validation from others, and if it comes, you use it to mask or cover up your self-esteem issues and if it doesn't come, the person gradually slips into on-and-off depression or a state of permanent despair. So my mindset is that everyone is beautiful, ugly comes when you start comparing. Just like a car, every car is beautiful, but when you start comparing a Lamborghini and a Peugeot 504, you will say Peugeot is ugly because you are subconsciously viewing it relatively. Unfortunately, the way the world is, the truth is, we subconsciously view almost everything in a relative way or perspective on a permanent basis. Therefore, I won't pretend to be a holier than tbou that has never call anybody ugly before, I confess that I have done so many times, and I can be a slowpoke or blockhead sometimes, na human being I be and to err they say is human. But regardless, the way my mind works and the understanding I have, if I call a man ugly, honestly, 100% the truth is, I'm speaking relatively and comparing you to someone else. Sometimes, i have looked in the mirror and called myself ugly, lol, probably when comparing myself with Roman Reigns or Denzel Washington or an alien grin. But I don't see my skin as ugly because I never view it in relative perspective. So my skin is ALWAYS beautiful in my eyes.

Continue Speaking grammar. Without comparison.
-One time Nigerian President is Ugly.
-One time Nigerian Labour leader is Ugly.
-Most Edo State Governors from 1999 are ugly.
-One time Lagos Governor is Ugly.

�����
Re: Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Toks2008:

Most of these naija babes who bleach or use strong toning creams are usually ignorant of the fact that they are removing the natural skin flora responsible for that strong sex pheromones that attracts guys to them expecially when you wake up on the same bed with a lady, there is this natural body smell that is so sexually appealling but unfortunately, the toning or bleaching cream usually gets rid of the beautiful natural body fragrance and they start to smell like a factory rubber.

God bless you so much for this DEEP TRUTH!!!...

I find toned and bleached ladies sexually unappealing and disgusting. Honestly, I avoid physical contact with most of them.
Re: Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President by Rajosh(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Aboks:

Abortion dey o no forget
no lady in her right senses will abort the child of a president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olukayode Salako: TeeBillz Is An Irresponsible Married Man / Eniola Badmus Looking Super Chic In Wrap Dress / Toyin Aimakhu In Short Denim Agbada & Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.