Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu (1166 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election / Sodiq Ango-Abdullahi Wins PDP Election While Still Being Held By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by stephenduru: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Bauchi State Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed led members of committee of the PDP 2019 General Election Review on an advocacy visit to the former Presidents of Nigeria, Chief Olesugun Obasanjo,IBB, Goodluck Jonathan; Ekweremadu and David Mark.

The delegation includes former governors Sule Lamido of Jigawa, Babangida Aliyu of Niger State, former Minister of Special Duties and Chairman PDP ministers forum Tanimu Turaki,DanMasanin Gwandu (SAN) among others.

The visit is in line with the committee's quest to meet with critical stakeholders especially statesmen of the party for their inputs and suggestions as well as suggestions in line with their terms of reference. It will also help the party to strategize ahead of next presidential election.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/pdp-election-review-committee.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by stephenduru: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2020

2 Shares

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by stephenduru: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2020

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by Maxymilliano(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
PDP will sure bounce back to reckoning.

Just a matter of time ...

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by godofuck231: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
hit squad! Pdp brick squad!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by colorsofrainbow: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dis squad no be here

4 Likes

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by OPPPS: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Maxymilliano:
PDP will sure bounce back to reckoning.

Just a matter of time ...
Yes, they will bounce back to loot the remains of your sense of reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by tesppidd: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wike about to be used and dumped again.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by Ogegeodey(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
These men were all that matter around 2007 up until 2015
Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by yarimo(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yam eaters..PDP that INEC will soon be de registered as a political party grin grin
Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by slivertongue: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
2023 loading,

PDP uniting

APC fighting

Nigerians crying

me rejoicing

1 Like

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by 2020Experience(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
All bad Nigeria politicians will suffer for 600 years

1 Like

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by DMerciful(m): 1:40am On Sep 29, 2020
O boy! See organization! PDP will surely take over 2023!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by BuhariAdvocate: 1:44am On Sep 29, 2020
I'm just looking at their foolishness. Pdp will never taste power in Nigeria again. It so sad that Buhari allow them to grouping.

Buhari leadership is gradually destroying APC but we will not allow it to happen.
Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by Philipponzaghi: 1:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Osinbajo candidacy will nullify anyone PDP will present in a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by abitex577(m): 2:12am On Sep 29, 2020
It's a game of chess...few more moves and it will be checkmate for APC
Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Osinbajo candidacy will nullify anyone PDP will present in a free and fair election.

Osinbajo with who as running mate? Elrufai Abi?

You guys at still taking Nigerians for a ride sha!

PDP should give us that Obi/Kwankwaso ticket that we saw the other day if they are coming south.

Or they return the Atiku/Obi ticket in 2023.

We need to set this country on the right track.
Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by Philipponzaghi: 2:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Awol1:

Osinbajo with who as running mate? Elrufai Abi?

You guys at still taking Nigerians for a ride sha!

PDP should give us that Obi/Kwankwaso ticket that we saw the other day if they are coming south.

Or they return the Atiku/Obi ticket in 2023.

We need to set this country on the right track.

I’m not fighting you nao.

You will request your own while I request mine.

Fine you want Obi/Kwakwanso in PDP, best of luck.

I want Osinbajo/El-Rufai or Osinbajo/Zulum in APC.

It’s again going to be an alliance of North + SW. We started it in 2015 and it worked.

Awo spent most of his live in opposition so I think the present corp of Yoruba leaders wish to remain at the center.
Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I’m not fighting you nao.

You will request your own while I request mine.

Fine you want Obi/Kwakwanso in PDP, best of luck.

I want Osinbajo/El-Rufai or Osinbajo/Zulum in APC.

It’s again going to be an alliance of North + SW. We started it in 2015 and it worked.

Awo spent most of his live in opposition so I think the present corp of Yoruba leaders wish to remain at the center.

Zulum that they want to kill for calling them out on their Boko Haram fraud? You think they are gonna watch your Osinbajo reward him with VP? And remember he's Kanuri and not Fulani.

You know that the game is that whether Osinbajo, Kayode Fayemi or Amaechi, the VP is Elrufai. He's the heir apparent to the Fulani dynasty.

But as the lord lives and still watches over the affairs of this country, Elrufai, and people like you who support evil, will be defeated.

This has nothing to do with tribalism or that Osinbajo is not qualified. No. But it has all to do with Elrufai. That midget sinister and dark devil will never assume executive power over the territory called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by Philipponzaghi: 3:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Awol1:

Zulum that they want to kill for calling them out on their Boko Haram fraud? You think they are gonna watch your Osinbajo reward him with VP? And remember he's Kanuri and not Fulani.

You know that the game is that whether Osinbajo, Kayode Fayemi or Amaechi, the VP is Elrufai. He's the heir apparent to the Fulani dynasty.

But as the lord lives and still watches over the affairs of this country, Elrufai, and people like you who support evil, will be defeated.

This has nothing to do with tribalism or that Osinbajo is not qualified. No. But it has all to do with Elrufai. That midget sinister and dark devil will never assume executive power over the territory called Nigeria.

So Kwakwanso and Atiku are not Fulanis too?

When have you seen Atiku and Kwakwanso spoken about the killer herdsmen like he should and when did they ever spoke against Shariah law?

You Igbos demonize those you don’t want and angelify those you want by choosing when to accept or deny someone.

El-Rufai is seen as a performer in the North and if you want to rate the first 2-3 governors, he’ll be one of them so if the APC deem it fit to pair him with Osinbajo then best of luck to them.

The last thing you can do is to shout online because politics is clearly a game of numbers.
Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

So Kwakwanso and Atiku are not Fulanis too?

When have you seen Atiku and Kwakwanso spoken about the killer herdsmen like he should and when did they ever spoke against Shariah law?

You Igbos demonize those you don’t want and angelify those you want by choosing when to accept or deny someone.

El-Rufai is seen as a performer in the North and if you want to rate the first 2-3 governors, he’ll be one of them so if the APC deem it fit to pair him with Osinbajo then best of luck to them.

The last thing you can do is to shout online because politics is clearly a game of numbers.

You trust so much I the votes from Kano, Kaduna and Katsina (KKK votes) too much.

We'll good luck to us my dear.
Re: Pdp Election Review Commitee Strategize,meet Obj,gej,ibb,david Mark & Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Jubril Trending On Twitter / MURIC TO MUSLIMS: DON'T JOIN ANY NEW PROTEST / I Am NORTH Poem Written By A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.