Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. (1026 Views)

Throw Back Of Peter Obi's Politics of Hate and Division / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by MrChiboy(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the problem of Nigeria Disunity and Division, Do you agree?.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by dikeigbo2(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2021
said by who?........you or someone else?

if by you.......meaning you are the real problem of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by Biafrawemove: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Yes
He was the problem since 1956
Since 1804 kanu is the problem
He was the one that amalgamated Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by Yobabad: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2021
No, Yoruba Muslims are the major problem of the zo.o you call Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by Jerryherd: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
No one knows the pig where I stay here

Stop trying hard to market a fool who absconded from his parents burial
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by greymiles: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yobabad:
No, Yoruba Muslims are the major problem of the zo.o you call Nigeria
Thank you my brother
Those people are the problem of this country, once they are chased out or subdued, this country will be great again

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by IamAtikulate: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
No one knows the pig where I stay here

Stop trying hard to market a fool who absconded from his parents burial
Fulani herdsmen dey kpokpo your people and you dey this cyber deck dey cap careless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by MrChiboy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Why do you say that they are the problem of Nigeria, is that not hatred for another race and racism.
greymiles:

Thank you my brother
Those people are the problem of this country, once they are chased out or subdued, this country will be great again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by MrChiboy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Anyone agitating for the division of a country, is a problem to that country and he is causing Disunity, division and war to that country, I am an igbo living in Vancouver, Canada, my people should stop this agitation to separate from and let us build the country, America is full of many races and immigrants, and was build to greatness with all the races in it, igbo is Nigeria and had been the foundation and rock of Nigeria same with other tribes, let us learn to move in togetherness with other ethnics, tribes and races in Nigeria.
dikeigbo2:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by dikeigbo2(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
MrChiboy:
Anyone agitating for the division of a country, is a problem to that country and he is causing Disunity, division and war to that country, I am an igbo living in Vancouver, Canada, my people should stop this agitation to separate from and let us build the country, America is full of many races and immigrants, and was build to greatness with all the races in it, igbo is Nigeria and had been the foundation and rock of Nigeria same with other tribes, let us learn to move in togetherness with other ethnics, tribes and races in Nigeria.

when was the last time you visited your igbo community?....and there in Canada arent you safer and happier?........being on the payroll FGN makes a. patriot abi?......so continue at the expence of your people

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by Hyperchi(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Even person way never go him village go da claim Igbo, come they advice us.
Pls come to 9ja and stay for 6month. To go back go da hungry u. So stop telling us who is ur problem

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by Tranquillity360: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hyperchi:
Even person way never go him village go da claim Igbo, come they advice us.
Pls come to 9ja and stay for 6month. To go back go da hungry u. So stop telling us who is ur problem
So you believe that impostor.

He created this account today just to claim Igbo man living Canada and to insult Igbos and their goal for freedom

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by MrChiboy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Who is an impostor?, do not say what you don't know ok
Tranquillity360:
So you believe that impostor.

He created this account today just to claim Igbo man living Canada and to insult Igbos and their goal for freedom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by ludd2018: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
dikeigbo2:

Is buhari . The only president that have inflicted the worst nepotism in Nigerian history n has supported his kinsmen to kill others . Mnk has reacted to Buhari injustices.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by ludd2018: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
greymiles:

Thank you my brother

Unity beggar
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is The Problem Of Nigeria Disunity And Division. by ludd2018: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
greymiles:

Thank you my brother

Unity beggar .

You yoruba Moslems inflicted buhari on.nigerians due to religion

(1) (Reply)

PMS Price Now N170 Per Litre. / They Stole Egypt From Us, Now They Want South Nigeria / See What Unknown Gunmen Are Doing At Awkuzu Junction In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.