Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Writer With Experience Needed For Writing Academic Blog Article - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writer With Experience Needed For Writing Academic Blog Article (435 Views)

Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) / Writers With Experience In Article Writing Needed / I Need A Writer To Spin, Proofread And Edit My Blog Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writer With Experience Needed For Writing Academic Blog Article by bullykay: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
An academic publisher is looking for an experience freelancer writer for blog articles.
Note: the person will be engaged to work on about 8 blog articles.

Experience with
1. Article and blog writing for websites.
2. Quality of grammar and writing.
3. SEO writing experience.

Contact- - josoye24@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Writer With Experience Needed For Writing Academic Blog Article by Brandy09: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Hello!
I have substantial experience in content writing.
I have also written blog posts on academics, food, health etc so you don't have to worry about incompetence.
I also have knowledge of SEO and I work with Grammarly. All these put together will give you an outstanding write-up.
Contact me on 08053935264, either via WhatsApp or Phone Call.
Let me meet your needs today!
Re: Writer With Experience Needed For Writing Academic Blog Article by bullykay: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thanks to all that send in mail regarding the post. This is to bring to your attention that the project has been awarded.

bullykay:
An academic publisher is looking for an experience freelancer writer for blog articles.
Note: the person will be engaged to work on about 8 blog articles.

Experience with
1. Article and blog writing for websites.
2. Quality of grammar and writing.
3. SEO writing experience.

Contact- - josoye24@yahoo.com
Re: Writer With Experience Needed For Writing Academic Blog Article by IfeMichaEL(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dayo, your proofreader is here for you! You get put off at errors in a text, book, etc., right? Same with me. I'm passionate, keen-eyed & detailed when it comes to locating errors and correcting them. Reach me on 08075848514(call, text, WhatsApp), and let's relate...for an agreed price, of course. See ya.

(1) (Reply)

We Switched From Whatsapp's Group Of 256 To Telegram 200,000 Membership Capacity / Caesarean Birthing Is Not A Curse, It Shouldn't Be Abused - Haleemah Bankole / Facts About Chinua Achebe That You Probably Do Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.