Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Interesting And Fun Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Interesting And Fun Story (375 Views)

Suggest Interesting And Funny Stories To Read Here On Nairaland / Please Recommend Any Interesting And Completed Story On This Platform. / [part 1-4] Craving For Older Men – Late Night Fun Story (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting And Fun Story by okoliangie101(f): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
NAME OF STORY

AFTER LAST NIGHT
A girl named Nikki finds it extremely hard to cope in her new school . She is constantly bullied and neglected . How is she going to fit in and who is she gonna pick between her two love interests.
FIND OUT NOW .

CHAPTER 1:
Oh no you don't, Nikki said running with all her might after her fifteen (15) year old twin brother Nick ,who had somehow managed to creep into her room and poured her a bucket of cold water. She was soaked from top to bottom.
Nick ran with full speed out of the room and Nikki ran after him chasing him around the whole house but couldn't catch him . Then he began teasing her too slow can't catch me ,come on you can do it ,just try harder he said laughing. Nikki suddenly out of breath gave up planning her revenge later.
NICHOLAS ! NICOLE ; Come downstairs and eat your dinner , their aunt Simdi shouted .
They were with their aunt for the summer holidays as she was their closest relative and usually welcomed and treated them well. As she wasn't married and she had no children of her own.
I can't come down Aunt . I need to change . Nikki said as she ran into her room to hit the shower .
Why? Her aunt asked , I thought you already bathed when you came back from school.
That's because Nick poured me a bucket of cold water while I was sleeping. She replied.
Nick !! , Their Aunt shouted angrily.
I didn't do it I swear , Nick replied back . Maybe Nikki is just lying.
What did I say about swearing. Their aunt said.
Sorry aunt Nick replied .
Anyways hurry up Nikki else your food will get cold . Their Aunt shouted.
Done dressing up, Nikki said as she rushed out of her room  , so what are we eating for dinner . Nikki asked .
Rice and salad with chicken. Their aunt replied responding to her question.
Oh no ; Nikki said with a heavy frown on her face as she sat on the dinning table. But you know I don't like salad  , she said slightly raising her voice .
Well you should be grateful for having something to eat and you better eat your salad . Their aunt said looking angry at her .
So Nikki , Nick ; how was school today? Their aunt asked changing the subject.
It was nice , I got the heightest score in our maths assignment . Nick replied feeling proud .
Wow! Nick that amazing . Keep it up . Their aunt said smiling at Nick . So what of you Nikki ? Their Aunt asked facing her.
It was horrible, I forgot my homework at home and when I tried explaining to my stupid teacher ,she kept on shouting at ......
NIKKI! Their aunt shouted shuting her up . How can you call your teacher stupid and don't think I have forgotten that you lied against your brother . Their Aunt said raising her voice at her.
Wait aunt , Nikki shouted I didn't lie about the fact that Nick poured water on me. Nikki said looking at her brother angrily .
well ,their aunt replied, Nick told me you were lying and I believe him because I can't believe you because you are a rude and disrespectful child and you also...
Ahhh  Nick said  interrupting her aunt you don't get it , I am leaving , Nick said getting up and about to go when her aunt shouted .
Nikki ! , Would you get back here ?
No ! Nikki replied as she entered her room and slammed the door! .
Nikki open this door her aunt shouted banging the door.
NO ! Just go away . Nikki replied crying .
I am going to report you to your mum and hear what she has to say about your unruly behavior, their aunt said leaving .
And with that Nikki went to lay on her bed thinking about what her aunt said and then she slept off .
LATER THAT NIGHT .
Knock! Knock!
Who is there ? Nikki asked waking up from sleep.
It's me Nick .
What the hell do you want ? Nikki shouted angrily.
Look,please I am so sorry for everything I know I shouldn't have lied to aunt and I know it's my fault she reported you to mum and shouted at you I'm so sorry please forgive me. Nick said remorsefully.
AFTER ONE MINUTE OF SILENCE.
Nikki finally opened the door and just as Nick was about to say Thank you . Nikki splashed him with a bottle of water.
WHATTT!! Nick shouted trying to figure out what happened.
I told you I will get my revenge Nikki said laughing.
Ok fine I deserve that Nikki said smiling now come give me a hug Nick said smiling
No , your soaking wet, she replied

Ok fine , so we're good. He asked as he was about leaving.
Yeah sure , good night .
Night , Nick replied as he left.
After finishing her homework . Nikki plugged in her phone to charge turned off her light and went to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed it .
So you want to continue reading .
NO PROBLEM.
Simply download the full story on OKADA BOOKS by clicking on the link below ���

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/39581

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Effective Reading And Writing Tips, For Students And Teachers. / Spotlight Poetry: Let's Prey II — Ayomide Inufin D'great X TobiR Afolabi / Ingenious Writers/ Creative Idealists Needed (female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.