Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Unrequited Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unrequited Love (910 Views)

Unrequited / Unrequited - Beta Draft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unrequited Love by danielezeokeke1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Unrequited love
Maybe later, you will realize the gravity of pains I endured while gaze -walking the sinews of your soul, heading towards the path to oblivion

A path where love poems, as cumbersome as PhD thesis were memorised, replicating the artistry of shakespeare just to hit your softspot, what some refer to as mumu button

A path where ganglions of data were burnt like scapegoats offered by priests on the altar of love; a path adorned with the blood of men who died serving the religion of hope

But were my sacrifices unworthy to have been accepted, was my approach filled with erratic, misplaced priorities, strange fires, banalities?

Why then were they not accepted?
Why?

https://www.parrotrelease.com/news/unrequited-love

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of Our Recent Past / @orinkila: The Caine Prize? / Re: Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.