Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! (2058 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01
I wonder why transsion market their devices with huge camera bumps,but with deeper investigations into this devices,you would be shocked to find a mediocre sensor hidden underneath the big and hooge sensor.

A case study(images attached below)out of very many that would be exposed soon is the Tecno Spark 20 pro and the Itel p55 5G.

These phones have 3 hooge camera bumps behind them but sadly it has been confirmed only one tiny sensor exists on these phones,
So what exactly are the camera bumps doing behind?are they just too dumb that they copy Redmi design but forget to add camera sensors?or is it the fact that they don't value there customers and they decide to just sell lies to them?

This are all hidden marketing gimmicks and lies transsion sells to gullible customers and sadly tecno,itel,infinix(transsion agents)would carefully hide these obvious lies and promote the rubbish specs and spam the phone sections with lies.

It is sad they try hard to copy Redmi designs but sadly they can't provide the same quality and specs Redmi as a brand provide to there customers.

Well it reminds me of a popular song by 9ice,PHOTOCOPY KO EASY!!

10 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01
Transsion equals FRAUD!! always.

8 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01
Even more fraud committed by transsion shows it self in the itel s23 plus!!

See the scam!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by blaquemyc: 11:35pm On Mar 01
cc talktalk4u

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01
blaquemyc:
cc talktalk4u

The same Monika known to spead lies and promote fraud for transsion,even worse tries to run down other brands to make transsion the Messiah.

Loool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01
Even more fraud!!
The list is going to be soo Loong,

The lies,fraud,would all be exposed.

Tecno spark 10 and the spark 10 pro aka eba

6 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 12:04am On Mar 02
Another one grin in DJ khaled's voice.

Itel p40.

Lies upon lies.

8 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 12:30am On Mar 02
More scams!!

Itel A70

6 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 12:37am On Mar 02

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by PapaNnamdi: 1:02am On Mar 02
They have already settled the govt, nothing go happen

5 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:26am On Mar 02
Jazzman01:
This "nobody" guy is a paid Xiaomi marketer. His threads are all over the place condemning Transsion products.

Unfortunately, the Xiaomi he is promoting is also trash. I own one and it is not different from Transsion in any way. It hangs, lags overheats and does many other nasty things. Visit the Xiaomi thread and see many of their users complaining bitterly everyday.

Samsung and IPhone are still the most reliable and they don't make noise about their products neither do they pay people to tarnish the image of other brands.

Oga transsion company is a fraud. I am an individual who owns two of their phones and FACEBOOK exposed their operating system.
I made a thread about it.
https://www.nairaland.com/8017661/sue-mobile-phone-company-misinformation

Facebook doesn't lie.
Transsion is selling 2019 phone infinixS5 lite
In 2024 and calling it infinxhot40i

4 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by tivta(m): 6:49am On Mar 02
Lol, obviously transition phones are never what it seems hence why it is cheap.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:29am On Mar 02
Jazzman01:
This "nobody" guy is a paid Xiaomi marketer. His threads are all over the place condemning Transsion products.

Unfortunately, the Xiaomi he is promoting is also trash. I own one and it is not different from Transsion in any way. It hangs, lags overheats and does many other nasty things. Visit the Xiaomi thread and see many of their users complaining bitterly everyday.

Samsung and IPhone are still the most reliable and they don't make noise about their products neither do they pay people to tarnish the image of other brands.
guy no cap xiaomi is shit. I prefer an itel or tecno device to the nuclear bombs xaiomi calls its phones. And yes xaiomi phone are bombs, their battries explode frequently. Xiaomi products are not safe
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Norman4real(m): 8:25am On Mar 02
You're just realising this now Where have you been grin grin.
Those huge bumps are just for design and aesthetics purposes. You can't necessarily call it "fraud" just because its designed to look good. On the specs sheets they clearly indicate if the camera has a single, dual or triple lens setup. Otherwise it's your own ignorance if you see 3 big circles and automatically assume that the phone has 3 camera lenses.

4 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 8:37am On Mar 02
Norman4real:
You're just realising this now Where have you been grin grin.
Those huge bumps are just for design and aesthetics purposes. You can't necessarily call it "fraud" just because its designed to look good. On the specs sheets they clearly indicate if the camera has a single, dual or triple lens setup. Otherwise it's your own ignorance if you see 3 big circles and automatically assume that the phone has 3 camera lenses.

Wow,I have never seen ignorance shine so bright,but yet still stooopid.
You mean you are admitting to the fact that transsion is on purpose deceiving customers,with 3 big circles and there are no camera sensors in them?

But I am not shocked this statement came from you because obviously you are a tecno promoter,you would do anything to sell lies and deceit as always.

3 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 8:39am On Mar 02
nigeriansamurai:
guy no cap xiaomi is shit. I prefer an itel or tecno device to the nuclear bombs xaiomi calls its phones. And yes xaiomi phone are bombs, their battries explode frequently. Xiaomi products are not safe

Hahahahahhaaaaa,

Your choice,no problem,

But at least Xiaomi does not put 3 big circles for design,and they do not deceive customers with fake camera.

Enjoy bro

1 Like

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 8:39am On Mar 02
tivta:

Lies and fraud is what they are!!
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 8:40am On Mar 02
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

Oga transsion company is a fraud. I am an individual who owns two of their phones and FACEBOOK exposed their operating system.
I made a thread about it.
https://www.nairaland.com/8017661/sue-mobile-phone-company-misinformation

Facebook doesn't lie.
Transsion is selling 2019 phone infinixS5 lite
In 2024 and calling it infinxhot40i

You see all these guys defending them,they have never used there money to buy the product in their life,
They are all agents planted on nairaland to promote lies!

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 8:44am On Mar 02
Jazzman01:

Samsung and IPhone are still the most reliable and they don't make noise about their products neither do they pay people to tarnish the image of other brands

The bolded is what your transsion agents do best!!
There are different threads where they open fake threads trying to hard to bring down Redmi,Samsung even apple.

And you calling me a paid agent,you are just a clown!!

Check my threads,I don't promote or spread false infor like your transsion agents do,

I post facts only and yes this thread is all about facts only

I expect you also to come with hard facts about Redmi ,expose the lies,let's bring it to the table.

Don't just go about replying the thread by been emotional.

Wonder why transsion agents are not replying because it is the hard truth!!

And regarding Xiaomi with its own issues,I have once posted on here,every brand has its own issues that is why after sales services exist!!

You must be so stoopid to think a brand is perfect

Or what do you tech Carl care by transsion is for??

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 8:46am On Mar 02
TABLE SHAKER!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 8:47am On Mar 02
Be wise to reply this thread with counter facts,

It would be unwise for you to reply by been emotional,it only goes to show how fraudulent your brand is..

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by fredsamuel1: 9:21am On Mar 02
Na now my eyes de clear small small

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 9:39am On Mar 02
fredsamuel1:
Na now my eyes de clear small small

E reach for eyes to clear,

Them too hide the lies and deceit behind all the spam threads opened in the phone section.
The profiles opening the threads are just a circle of the same same people.

And the mods obviously allow that to thrive.

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by Scientheosopher(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02
tivta:
They aren't cheap.
If you compare Transsion phone to Redmi phone of the same level/similar features, you would see that the Redmi is cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by falcon01: 6:44pm On Mar 02
Mainly for Aesthetics
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by easytig(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02
There is a reason why trannsion themselves limited t their products to third world countries.
Even in china sef their products no get level at all.
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by blaquemyc: 7:32pm On Mar 02
So suddenly all the transsion marketers and promoters have gone offline cuz I'm surprised they have not yet flooded the thread with their usual gimmicks

1 Like

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by atheistandproud(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02
I don show, their father! 😜😜😜

Oya wetin dey happen?!

Drdjay, SunshineV, Skywalker wetin dey happen

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by dominique(f): 8:41pm On Mar 02
Those Fugly phones with dramatic large cameras at the back. They need to be more creative with their phone designs
Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02
dominique:
Those Fugly phones with dramatic large cameras at the back. They need to be more creative with their phone designs

Terrible design,they could have sold it as one camera sensor and it would still be near,why the deception?

2 Likes

Re: Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! by noobody(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02
atheistandproud:
I don show, their father! 😜😜😜

Oya wetin dey happen?!

Drdjay, SunshineV, Skywalker wetin dey happen

Buahahahahahaaaa

Na transsion dey on this matter o

Fake camera sensor merchants,them just dey package eba dey sell give customers!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest Blackberry Xmas Sales! / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Help! Broken Samsung Galaxy S3 Gorilla Glass. Screen Not Affected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.