Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) (79595 Views)

How A Teacher Flogged & Injured My Cousin At Nsude Seminary School (Graphic) / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by mosesjida(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2020
tattoo is dope but having it to this level is crazy u wan turn alien??

3 Likes

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Tinax(f): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Very very bad influence
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Vyiecyie: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2020
At first i been dey reason say na only Nigerians dey mad, but now i don see say EVERYBODY dey mad. Na levels different

1 Like

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2020
How on earth will you even teach those young children without scaring them with your facial look angry
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Rilwayne001: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Oyinbo that'll be mad will be foolishly mad, and the one that'll be normal will be extremely normal. LMAO

3 Likes

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by maasoap(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94422284:
He just used his money to destroyed his career!

#InsideLife

Before and After Pictures below......

Learn to read before posting comments, nothing happened to his career in this report

A spokesman for the local education authority said an agreement was reached with Helaine to move him away from teaching kindergarten.

Pupils under six 'could be frightened by his appearance', the spokesman said.

Helaine said he would stick with his chosen career despite the setbacks. 'I'm a primary school teacher... I love my job.'

1 Like

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Agbebakun22: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Me weh don pass 20 sef this guy fit give me nightmare for night, yeye dey smell... Oyinbo and yeye experiment

3 Likes

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2020
maasoap:

Learn to read before posting comments, nothing happened to his career in this report
Okay.
Seconded!
Concurred!!
Thanks Mr Maasoap.
A spokesman for the local education authority said an agreement was reached with Helaine to move him away from teaching kindergarten.

Pupils under six 'could be frightened by his appearance', the spokesman said.

Helaine said he would stick with his chosen career despite the setbacks. 'I'm a primary school teacher... I love my job.
tardell007:
Lol so they don finally sack am?
Not really.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Bluffly: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2020
This is what we are saying. FGN should increase the purchasing power of Nigerians by making goods and services accessible, and affordable as a need and not by increasing salaries.

He has savings from needs and now decide to chase a crazy want

1 Like

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Goodman247: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2020
The end is near
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by tardell007(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Lol so they don finally sack am?
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Roozzaay(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2020
How can this thing be a teacher in the first place?
O wrong nau
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Moneyboyz: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
It's just the beginning,

I sincerely for this man's sake that it won't Finally end in WEEPING and WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for him grin grin

He will probably end up committing suicide.

2 Likes

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by sameks08(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2020
will never allow my ward near this poke

2 Likes

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by livinbygrace: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2020
You mean he spent a whopping $45,000 to do this nonsense?If boys throw format and catch this one no offense.

2 Likes

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Kobicove(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
This person obviously has mental issues undecided
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by craves(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2020
I no blame am. When You find your self in a society where you are comfortable and all has been provided, you will be thinking if unnecessary things and passions to fulfill with your money.

If na society wey poverty, hunger, disease, insecurity, skemishes etc thrives. he wouldn't think is spending $45k on such fetish desire

Meanwhile.... Build your website with us
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Vickebu: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2020
This is madness in the highest order, I trust 9ja this dude would have been jobless like since 1861
God help us

2 Likes

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Dear Lord, please pick my call baba. How can someone waste $45, 000 for tattoos.

2 Likes

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Goodman247: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2020
It will end in blindness and tears.
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by uuzba(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Tinax:
Very very bad influence
What about the foolish people that employed him?
This guy, wrote CV, carried it entered office, gave somebody the CV, they saw him face to face and still employed him to be doing kindergarten teacher work?
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Unified07: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Esseite:

That is the brilliance of their economy and what makes it work..

With this, someone can study body art in college and make a living, thereby creating a new means of employment and creativity aswell..

Our unemployment bane in Nigeria is due to regimented culture.
TRASH
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Teejay13(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2020
This might even distract the kids.

He looks scary to me
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by AududuNine11: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Dollarship:
Looks good on him tho ye who slap me undecided
lol
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by Askanda(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2020
This part of the problem we are facing in Nigeria
Nigeria let's come together as a nation
In Nigeria the Teacher sacked letter has already been signed by the Board
Like for Nigeria Share for One Nation
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by JoshB92: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2020
Mad people everywhere
Just that only few are roaming
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by grandstar(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2020
It is creepy and sad. Funny thing is that people rejoiced when he was born.

If he has a tattoo page on Instagram, he'll do very well.

He will have millions of followers in record time and if monetized, he'd easily be making over $1,000 a day revenue from it
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by uuzba(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2020
sameks08:
will never allow my ward near this poke
The problem is that the school will first allow you to pay complete school fees money before one day you come and see this kind person for school.
You will be shocked and tell other parents. Those ones will now say, "Ehhhh!!! Na wetin? He's a nice man".
Na so everybody go give chance make devil be their teacher for school...
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by grandstar(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2020
mosesjida:
tattoo is dope but having it to this level is crazy
u wan turn alien??

You'll soon be looking like Chewbacca grin grin grin grin grin

Google Chewbacca if you don't know what that is
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by puretayo(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Indomie generation won't know that term "ojuju calabar".
josh123:
its not tribalism bro, its a term in pidgin used in naming monsters
Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by blowjohn(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2020
How can u dye or tattoo the whites of ur eyes?
Are u mad?

1 Like

Re: French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Everyone wants to be a walking devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.