Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,550 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. (5421 Views)

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by Pious101: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrCover:
Get In touch with me
is there something u can do?

1 Like

Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by gbengazi2014: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Tokunbo toyota Rav 4 2011 model with Venza engine for sale. Price is 4.8million at Abuja
Tokunbo Camry 2010 for Sale at Kubwa Abuja
Price is 3.5m negotiable
There is 2plots of land inside Hillview community estate, Arab Road Kubwa Abuja
Price is 35million.
Call or WhatsApp me on 07065586316 for any of those properties or go to our official page on Facebook on God's Own Properties Limited to see our other listed properties for sale
We also drill different types of boreholes anywhere in Nigeria.
Contact us for your HANGING, FULL CASTING, AIR DRILL and WATER DRILL.
We also conduct Geophysical Survey of land before drilling.
Call us or chat us up on WhatsApp today on 07065586316
Note that we also sell land and houses anywhere in Nigeria especially the FCT.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Op, Click & Read Dis Link. It May Give U Clue Of How Her Money Was Withdraw. Www.Nairaland.Com/5957248
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by omobacyprus(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Starzdavid247:
The debited was yesterday around 1:45pm and access bank is far from were we are living. Is today I and my sis is going bro the bank this morning to file a complaint.
https://mobile.twitter.com/accessbank_help

Tag and DM them on Twitter. Make sure you’re frequently disturbing them. Was able to sort out a similar issue
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by AskProf: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrCover:
Get In touch with me

For what?
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by Starzdavid247(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Update: update:update
Yesterday both of us went to the bank to lodged a complaint to customer care unit in charge of fraud. They gave us 2 weeks to report back and I have also sent mail to contactcenter@accessbankplc.com to see if any possible solution can come from there. I will keep you guys update if the issue is been resolve.
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by Hisduchess(f): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
sulasa07:

Na lie, AliExpress no need OTP again.

With visa card AliExpress do request for otp
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by Abiababe(f): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Starzdavid247:
NO
So Sorry. Just keep trying.
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by Kirchoffs: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Starzdavid247:
Yesterday both of us went to the bank to lodged a complaint to customer care unit in charge of fraud. They gave us 2 weeks to report back and I have also sent mail to contactcenter@accessbankplc.com to see if any possible solution can come from there. I will keep you guys update if the issue is been resolve.
Has the issue been resolved yet??
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by Bunmacy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
WISH app. She must have given her phone to someone who used it.
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by b3llo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Starzdavid247:
Was the money reversed to her account?
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by nedekid: 4:54am On Feb 09, 2021
femo86:
Those guys buy eye glasses fitted with camera and recorder to capture card details... Make una stay sharp and shine your eyes oooo
Exactly, that is why you must tape out your card number, expiry date, name etc. Just use black tape etc.

2 Likes

Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by Starzdavid247(m): 5:19am On Feb 09, 2021
b3llo:
Was the money reversed to her account?
. No the money was not reverse After much pressuring bank came out with story that the goods the fraudster used the Money to order has been delivered by the merchant and no way of tracing him.
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by Revolva(m): 5:29am On Feb 09, 2021
that is why i dont like these POS guys ....sometimes if I must use dem..i de look them attitude weller
Re: How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. by b3llo(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Starzdavid247:
. No the money was not reverse After much pressuring bank came out with story that the goods the fraudster used the Money to order has been delivered by the merchant and no way of tracing him.
Am in similar delimma too. mine is with Opay though I notified my bank through email because getting inside the bank is war here in Gombe. Lemme wait and see what happens before end of month...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Laws Should Be Stopped / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Delta State (photo) / Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.