Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook (27470 Views)

Lady Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook While Travelling / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father / How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by jaybenugo: 5:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Lady Travelling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook

A woman identified as Ramlat Alh Shehu Aji was kidnapped on her way to Katsina state from Kagara in Rafi Local Government Area of Niger state after disclosing her destination on Facebook, IGBERETV reports.

Ramlat had on New Year Day, January 1, 2023, posted that she was on her way to Funtua but never arrived at her destination.

Her friend, Aisha Nasafe confirmed that she was kidnapped by suspected bandits in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna.

Meanwhile, friends and well wishers have taken to Facebook to pray for her rescue while others advised people against posting their locations on social media.

Fodio Mohammed Tanko wrote on Facebook;

"That is why people are warned not to tell their location if they are travelling, they should stop posting, these people are on social media, their informer are on Facebook etc. It's not a nice thing to post that you are going to travel to a chicken town."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026ZuD6uyJH65XSHiaqX9PVcV9y4PfeHG5vVbZLc4qGUC8EbTZx6bLvtG4tq5mNiWHl&id=100002037768140

https://igberetvnews.com/1435584/lady-travelling-katsina-kidnapped-disclosing-destination-facebook/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by jaybenugo: 5:16am On Jan 03, 2023
More

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by galaxy2020(m): 5:32am On Jan 03, 2023
People should be careful with what they write about themselves on social media, even though bandits and kidnappers commits crimes at random. Anything is possible here.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by GExcess: 5:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Though she was unfortunate to be on that route which we all know how insecure the country is currently, but women are fond of doing this shit a lot, they seek attention too much, they can't keep their personal lives out of social media. Always announcing their next steps or moves on social media for nonsense validation

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Tonypen247(m): 5:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Too bad.

We need to be extra careful these days. So many crazy things are happening

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Nbote(m): 5:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Abeggi... She wasn't kidnapped because she disclosed her location on Facebook, she was kidnapped because the route is notorious for kidnappings and bandit attacks.. She was definitely kidnapped with a whole lot of other persons. If only you ppl know how many of these attacks happen that goes unreported. Infact it was because she disclosed her route that her family got to know it's bandits that kidnapped her

322 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by todugo(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2023
In Nigeria you don't need to disclosed your location before you get kidnapped. She was kidnapped because she was unfortunate to be on the same road where kidnappers are.
Alot of insecurities and crimes in Nigeria and yet our government are relaxed about it. They are only interested in 2023 election.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Nbote:
Abeggi... She wasn't kidnapped because she disclosed her location on Facebook, she was kidnapped because the route is notorious for kidnappings and bandit attacks..
I believe with that, she must be somebody before she was kidnapped for this reason.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by muyico(m): 6:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Oya selfi daran! Let us be security concious

1 Like

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Nbote(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2023
P1PrinceKT:

I believe with that, she must be somebody before she was kidnapped for this reason.

Kidnappers don't stand on the road waiting for "somebody" to choose who to kidnap. They've been kidnapping farmers and villagers, big and small, old and young. So the whole narrative of her post being responsible for her kidnap is hogwash

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Ayodeji2k14: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2023
She should have kept her movement secret although her abducting may not be comnecti to her Facebook writeup but the kidnappers would really sample her and enjoy her as she is beautiful.The bleeping will be to much.We have to be careful of ourovement this period.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by falcon01: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Very stupid, but the route is a red zone

1 Like

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Ologundudu2020: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by olahero(m): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Nah small sense them get, how much excited will make me disclosed where I am going?

May Allah safe her returns to her family alive.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Ologundudu2020: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2023
this year No social media posting for me
Ologundudu2020:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by osejie17(m): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Rubbish, disclosing where she wanted travelling to is stuff people do sometimes, is normal on social media. shit just happens

4 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Hezzyluv: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2023
[quote][/quote]People should be careful what they post yes. Regardless, the government has failed us woefully. The distance from kagara Niger State to Kastina, is not child's play Lagos to Abuja is even closer compared to it. It should be speed train or plane. But...., 9ja govt. sha

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by meobizy(f): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
Type something factual on Nairaland and watch the moderators delete it immediately. They enjoy when people complain hence encourage trolls to cause mayhem. Na them do themselves, last last — smart people are leaving in droves. Make illiterates enjoy themselves here.

Yeah, I hope she’s released safe and hearty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by lepashandie(f): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
Start from her friends list angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by PotatoSalad(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
Not possible. She was only an unfortunate statistic.
It was only a coincidence. Had nothing to do with disclosing her location on Facebook.
Stay safe my people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by DevilSignature: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
cheesy
For those of us Who does post on social media they think we are ghost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Skyfornia(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
Her disclosure has nothing to do with her kidnap.. those ones they kidnapped that didn't disclose they were traveling nko?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by DropsMic(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
Nbote:
Abeggi... She wasn't kidnapped because she disclosed her location on Facebook, she was kidnapped because the route is notorious for kidnappings and bandit attacks.. She was definitely kidnapped with a whole lot of other persons. If only you ppl know how many of these attacks happen that goes unreported. Infact it was because she disclosed her route that her family got to know it's bandits that kidnapped her

Leave Nigerians. Make them dey mumu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by southsouthking(m): 7:16am On Jan 03, 2023
I've been on Facebook since 2009, I've never for once uploaded my picture there.
I value my private life so much that sometimes people thinks I'm a sadist.

Learn to stay low-key, not everything should be on the social media space.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Racoon(m): 7:16am On Jan 03, 2023
How on earth will she do that shit in a compromised security setting like northern Nigeria? This is utter stupidity on display by a young woman in a supposed sophisticated 21st century civilization. I pray God or allah that she believe in rescue her from this ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by RestructureNig7: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Kidnapped by Fulani militants, are the kidnappers and bandits on social media?

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Lumig: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2023
embarassed
Evil people full everywhere even on nairaland reading comments
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by FiremanX: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2023
Nigeria as a whole isn't safe anymore
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:18am On Jan 03, 2023
Hmm burantashi I pity her toto walahi

1 Like

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by haryodehjia(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Nbote:
Seconded... Funtua road is the most dangerous road in Rafi lg also not far from birnin-gwari.. I served in pandogari, Rafi LG close to birnin-gwari.. Daily kidnapping without reports in this LG

5 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by ravetechng: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Insecurity everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Released From Prison 5-months Ago Arrested With Drugs In India / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Yahoo Men In Oyo State (Photo) / Housemaid in tears after she was caught stealing from her boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.