Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija (42879 Views)

Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Governor Okowa Celebrates 60th Birthday, Hosts People With Disabilities (Photos) / Edith Okowa Celebrates 57th Birthday As Governor Okowa Kisses Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by solmus: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2020

Dorathy and Neo go get alert soon

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Lovelyn451(f): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2020
I no understand again o, so this bbnaija is this relevant
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by martineverest(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Clueless governor
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by femi4: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2020
But Neo got a strike and washed paynt.....Is that not a controversy

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by VirginSearcher(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2020
helinues:
[s]Oya, see the set of people at the helm of affairs..[/s].
Better than you who supports a terrorist dead president
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Antoeni(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Mumu Governor, They Will Never Congratulate Best Graduating Student From the University

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by tutudesz: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2020
collum:

u still not responding to my query sir, what particular sector are u against and what state are u comparing the state with? I travel minimum 5 state monthly and reside in delta state for ňw
A state full with yahoo boy A state without employment opportunity A state with bad road A state without one single capital project

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2020
collum:

u still not responding to my query sir, what particular sector are u against and what state are u comparing the state with? I travel minimum 5 state monthly and reside in delta state for ňw
Lagos of course

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by martineverest(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2020
juvewalex:
Is that part of good governance too ?

Deltans also need to liberate themselves from PDP and the crop of politicians who have been ruling them.

If you enter the state you go understand.
leave those clueless people.they ironically joined ' Edo no be Lagos' but their worship and adore ibori.....my neighbouring state remains the most clueless and backward state in terms of development in nigerdelta.

Delta state, a true definition of poverty in paradise

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by tutudesz: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
Thank you Governor for supporting the youths
I wish u r on nairaland so u could see the thread on my signature n support my biz so my biz doesn't crash.
But either way, we move, you are a good Governor
Supporting the youth, How Who told Okowa is not on nairaland Do you know how many governors, ministers and many political appointee are on nairaland
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by sylve11: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I'm certain okowa wants to have his own share of Dorathy load of milk. Fear delta men, very irresponsible lots.

I hate to insult people, not brought up that way. please, review the things you say about people before you say it. Have a good day........... cool
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Factfinder1(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2020
taiocol:

This set of prints are available in 2 sizes

12 by 24 Inches: 25k
9 by 18 Inches: 15k

Lagos but can be shipped anywhere across Nigeria

Great I'll contact when I'm ready

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Afamed: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2020
collum:

Kindly tell us what is good in Delta to be proud of? Compare Delta with Ebonyi and Ogun. Let see your comparison. Don't forget ,Delta has 16% oil renenue above the 2 states I mentioned. You people celebrate mediocrity in Delta State.
State like Ogun and Ebonyi would have constructed Fly overs at PTI , Jarkpa and Enerhen Junctions. Go to Enerhen junction and see for yourself.

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Waffarianman(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I'm certain okowa wants to have his own share of Dorathy load of milk. Fear delta men, very irresponsible lots.

Sumtin dey worri u ooh na Governor you dey talk to like that if I wooz u eeh
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by taiocol: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Factfinder1:

Great I'll contact when I'm ready
alright
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by cardoctor(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Who this matter epp for Delta State?
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Lipscomb(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Can you just shut up it Seems you can't comprehend the op said all the sectors was down and you're still blabbing. Do you want to be side politician prevent him from working.

When all is not well some of you will pretend as if all is well .
collum:

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Hotzone(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Contact shared
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by kolinz01(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Some of y'all just open your mouth to cap rubbish! I bet you've never been to Delta state! You just wanna flaunt your stupidity somewhere!. Tuehhhh....
Iceyjayz:
It still doesn't change the state from a shíthole state like others, imagine a state with oil, but no tangible infrastructure, everywhere is just dead like the country, chai!

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by solaere(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2020
ifytrik:
I am not suprised that this confused govenor aso watched that senseless show called bbn, after all that show was made for jobless,lazy and confused people like him, mschewww S2PID SHOW FOR STUPID PEOPLE

you lost something if you didn't watch you shld not have concluded as such
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Drienzia: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Foolish governor, while the state remain one of the most backward state in Nigeria.
Bros, How is Delta state one of the most backward states in Nigeria?

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Alexaonfleek: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Foolish governor, while the state remain one of the most backward state in Nigeria.
Trash.
You will just be typing rubbish from your slum.
Okowa is doing wonders in Delta state
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by obibob2020(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

You are a fool. Animal.
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2020
One reason this country keeps moving backward and not forward
Take a look at leaders in western countries they are more concern about the well-being of the country not focusing their time on insignificant things.
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Afamed: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Lipscomb:
Can you just shut up it Seems you can't comprehend the op said all the sectors was down and you're still blabbing. Do you want to be side politician prevent him from working.

When all is not well some of you will pretend as if all is well .
Ignore him. They celebrate mediocrity in SS. The areas I mentioned are busiest areas in Delta State. Yet no single addition or substraction to the development of the areas over 20yrs now

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Sonnobax15(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Na ur father,u and ur brothers be irresponsible men...ekpa
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by olisaEze(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2020
juvewalex:
Is that part of good governance too ?

Deltans also need to liberate themselves from PDP and the crop of politicians who have been ruling them.

If you enter the state you go understand.

Nigeria was liberated from PDP and Nigeria right now is poverty stricken, mismanaged, filled with horrible stories of broad daylight extrajudicial killings by security personnel, unchecked brigandage, religious terrorism, incompetence & nepotism.

Pls leave us with our PDP if this is what your liberation looks like.

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Drienzia: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2020
martineverest:
leave those clueless people.they ironically joined ' Edo no be Lagos' but their worship and adore ibori.....my neighbouring state remains the most clueless and backward state in terms of development in nigerdelta.

Delta state, a true definition of poverty in paradise
You guys will just come online to say rubbish when you don’t even travel. For record purposes, Delta state is more developed than Edo Beyelsa and even Rivers State, yes I said it, unless you want to Equate Porthacourt as the only place in Rivers State. I really don’t indulge in arguments like this but yours is filled with vast ignorance as it’s obvious you’re one of those that don’t travel yet spew trash. Delta state has all segments developing without a centralized style of development as it’s very common with most part of Nigeria, that is why to they can boast of Asaba, Warri , Sapele, Ughelli to name a few. I want you to tell us the states you think are better than Delta aside Lagos and Partially Abuja in Nigeria? What unemployment rate? So there is no unemployment rate in other states in Nigeria? Delta state has the lowest, yes do your research, the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria!. Have you travelled to Delta state before? Where and when? Enough of this ignorance Oga

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by crunchyDope(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Trash.
You will just be typing rubbish from your slum.
Okowa is doing wonders in Delta state

na the delta i dey, abeg point(no be talk) werin okowa don do? cos if no b keke wen men de do, delta for empty.fact!

Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune