Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija (42878 Views)

Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Governor Okowa Celebrates 60th Birthday, Hosts People With Disabilities (Photos) / Edith Okowa Celebrates 57th Birthday As Governor Okowa Kisses Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Drienzia: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Friend22:

See,Bros, let's not be too insular in our approach.
Can you in anyway compare Delta state to Akwa Ibom?
Can you ?!
Even Edo state is far better in terms of roads and schools talk more of hospitals.
I didn't particularly mention Rivers because you will say it's an old state.

The governor is simply trying to curry favour.
From James Onanefi Ibori to Uduagha to Okowa Delta state has not been on the lead which she ought to.

I really ashamed that my Niger delta sister state is like this .
It's really a shame.
Yes Mr, I’ve been to Akwa Ibom and it is not “more” developed than Delta, please permit to ask you, is Uyo the only place in Akwa? When you’re done answering that then we will go into the main comparison
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Friend22(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
edoairways:

It is part of governance because those housemates gave a good image about Deltans.

Which image?!
What moral,intellectual and social benefit was the show for?!
I bet there are Deltans outside this show of shame that needed this kind of endorsement but sadly won't get a whiff of it.

Why are you people like this?!
Why?!
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
juvewalex:
Is that part of good governance too ?

Deltans also need to liberate themselves from PDP and the crop of politicians who have been ruling them.

If you enter the state you go understand.
Lieeeeees

I stay in delta

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Hezmatosky: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Foolish governor, while the state remain one of the most backward state in Nigeria.
Is it not a PDP state? Or you want to blame Buhari again? grin
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Drienzia: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Friend22:

See,Bros, let's not be too insular in our approach.
Can you in anyway compare Delta state to Akwa Ibom?
Can you ?!
Even Edo state is far better in terms of roads and schools talk more of hospitals.
I didn't particularly mention Rivers because you will say it's an old state.

The governor is simply trying to curry favour.
From James Onanefi Ibori to Uduagha to Okowa Delta state has not been on the lead which she ought to.

I really ashamed that my Niger delta sister state is like this .
It's really a shame.
Please don’t make a nuisance of yourself o. Delta state is more Developed than Edo state o grin say this elsewhere they will laugh at you

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Openbusiness: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
edoairways:

It is part of governance because those housemates gave a good image about Deltans.
But Dorathy lives in Lagos and really, people going for BBN are going to represent THEMSELVES, since when did it become a show where they are representing their home states? The leaders in this country just like to celebrate mediocrity. How many first class and 2-1 graduates in Delta got a tweet like this acknowledging them from their governor? Or didn't those ones graduate without "controversy" too? How many people doing great feats in Delta get this kind of public ovation and and recognition from the Governor? But they always prioritize entertainment over all other areas. It is wrong. The Governor should have better been neutral and has no business making such public ovations. If he is a BBN fan supporter, he would have been wise to reach out to them behind the scenes. Is he a Governor to entertainment industry alone?
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by crunchyDope(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Those buses belongs to Agofure now due to the contractual agreement the Uduaghan led government had with the company at the initial. Now when we talk about development, I want to state it categorically clear that Nigeria is very underdeveloped. So when we talk about development and making comparisons as to what development is in other countries then I will say Delta state and every state in Nigeria aside Partially Lagos is underdeveloped. But talking about development in the Nigerian Context, then Delta state is among the states that has tried in Nigeria. Delta state should be condemned at the expense of global development and not at the expense of Ogun or Ebonyi or other states in Nigeria because these states are no where above Delta state. I know these people very well I have traveled in this Nigeria, most of them haven’t even been to Niger Delta. Anyone saying Delta state is underdeveloped(in the Nigeria context) should tell us the state he’s from and let’s get down with an head to head comparison. Nigeria is very underdeveloped, however inside this underdeveloped Nigeria Delta state is among the states that has tried!

i understand bros but delta state suppose better pass akwa ibom if d governor was as active as uduaghan.d context here is dat dis okowa no do anything.. wait he did something o...he distributed 2 cups of rice as palliative during d lockdown wen reach d grassroot...if dat no b see finish i wonder wat is

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Sammyblack87: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2020
collum:

u still not responding to my query sir, what particular sector are u against and what state are u comparing the state with? I travel minimum 5 state monthly and reside in delta state for ňw
my guy no deceive yourself here, delta state na one of the most dirty state in this country, na only keke u dey see for warri. Nothing... Everywhere dirty, pti junction, effurun roundabout, jakpa junction, enerhen na no go area. Airport junction and DSC roundabout na redeemed church repair them. Pti junction - osubi - orerokpe - abraka - ukwale - agbor road na na one lane okowa no even fit clear am not to talk of repair. Na ughelli u won talk? Abeg just no talk anything here abeg

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Bros, How is Delta state one of the most backward states in Nigeria?
Nor mind that one

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Sammyblack87:
my guy no deceive yourself here, delta state na one of the most dirty state in this country, na only keke u dey see for warri. Nothing... Everywhere dirty, pti junction, effurun roundabout, jakpa junction, enerhen na no go area. Airport junction and DSC roundabout na redeemed church repair them. Pti junction - osubi - orerokpe - abraka - ukwale - agbor road na na one lane okowa no even fit clear am not to talk of repair. Na ughelli u won talk? Abeg just no talk anything here abeg
Keep deceiving your self

Is warri full delta state?
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Afamed: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Yes Mr, I’ve been to Akwa Ibom and it is not “more” developed than Delta, please permit to ask you, is Uyo the only place in Akwa? When you’re done answering that then we will go into the main comparison
Tell us what development do you really have in Warri? Tell us. What development you have in Warri, from PTi roads, to Jarkpa, to Enerhen, to Airport roads.
You celebrate mediocrity too much in Delta State. Tell us the development at Ughelli, Oleh, Ozoro, Kwale.

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by ibidapko(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2020
angry Some one will just be typing trash from his bedroom
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Afamed:

Tell us what development do you really have in Warri? Tell us. What development you have in Warri, from PTi roads, to Jarkpa, to Enerhen, to Airport roads.
You celebrate mediocrity too much in Delta State. Tell us the development at Ughelli, Oleh, Ozoro, Kwale.
wink come ozoro Almost every where there is road
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Ijaya123: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
And is that an achievement? SMH...
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Check the name na one apc miscreant
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Sammyblack87: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Trash.
You will just be typing rubbish from your slum.
Okowa is doing wonders in Delta state
dey deceive urself, dirty state
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Ijaya123:
And is that an achievement? SMH...
undecided You people self you take like too serious
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Sammyblack87:
wink Proudly Deltan okowa is working

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Sammyblack87:
grin grin What state are you from
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Drienzia: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
crunchyDope:

i understand bros but delta state suppose better pass akwa ibom if d governor was as active as uduaghan.d context here is dat dis okowa no do anything.. wait he did something o...he distributed 2 cups of rice as palliative during d lockdown wen reach d grassroot...if dat no b see finish i wonder wat is
Now this is what most people don’t understand because they keep deceiving others who refused to travel. Now in Nigeria , most states run a centralized system of Development, this therefore entails that all major development a centered in a single city! In Rivers State for example, Porthacourt city is the only developed place, if you go to places like Etche, Kalabari, Andoni, there is nothing to write home about, even Agbarho is better than it. Now in Bayelsa, I don’t even want to talk about it, it’s just sad. This same Akwa you are talking about has only UYO!, but in Delta state, we have Warri, we have Effurun, we have Ughelli, we have Asaba, we have Sapele. These decentralized developing areas cannot be found in other states that come here to use their state capital in making comparison! Imagine if all development in the aforementioned areas were centered in Warri? Now you have your answer . Only Lagos and partially Abuja stands out in Nigeria, the rest are crap!

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Afamed: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2020
primestreams:

wink come ozoro Almost every where there is road
Where are Uduaghan buses? The Uduaghan park at Ozoro where is it as we speak? You lie too much to yourself. The roundabout at Ozoro, why has it not been completed? The inner roads at Ozoro why are they in dilapidated states. You people celebrate mediocrity too much.
Can you tell us, the state of the roads from Ozoro to Abraka as we speak
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Drienzia: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Afamed:

lol, I’m glad you agreed Uyo is the only developed place in your glorified Akwa grin. Now tell me which state are you bringing for the comparison , let’s start from there
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Friend22(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Please don’t make a nuisance of yourself o. Delta state is more Developed than Edo state o grin say this elsewhere they will laugh at you

Have you been to Edo state?

Have you been to all parts of Edo state?!

What Oshiomole did in Edo during his tenure trumps all Ibori,Uduahgan and Okowa did.

Even your people from Delta who schooled in my state say this more often than not.

Read other comment from Sammyblack87 and Afamed.

If Delta state was better developed we will read it on the news, but we have next to nothing showing us those.

Make una dey get shame small before una talk.
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Drienzia: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Afamed:

I can tell this assertion is borne out of ignorance however I want you to tell us your state so we can kick off of the comparison
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Ijaya123: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
primestreams:

undecided You people self you take like too serious

This country is filled with bunch of unserious people and that’s why the country is the way it is, very pathetic.

What is a sitting Governor doing with a meaningless show? Will that bring quality governance to the people? Na wa for people o.
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Afamed: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
lol, I’m glad you agreed Uyo is the only developed place in your glorified Akwa grin. Now tell me which state are you bringing for the comparison , let’s start from there
I will tell you, the state I came from if you can sincerely tell me the development you have in PTI road, Jakpa junction, Enerhen . Oleh, Kwale , Ughelli, Bomadi and the rest

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Drienzia: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Friend22:

Have you been to Edo state?

Have you been to all parts of Edo state?!

What Oshiomole did in Edo during his tenure trumps all Ibori,Uduahgan and Okowa did.

Even your people from Delta who schooled in my state say this more often than not.

Read other comment from Sammyblack87 and Afamed.

If Delta state was better developed we will read it on the news, but we have next to nothing showing us those.

Make una dey get shame small before una talk.
lol, grin please what is in Edo state? You’re asking me if I’ve been to Edo state? Edo state should try and have good drinkable water first na grin

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by crunchyDope(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Now this is what most people don’t understand because they keep deceiving others who refused to travel. Now in Nigeria , most states run a centralized system of Development, this therefore entails that all major development a centered in a single city! In Rivers State for example, Porthacourt city is the only developed place, if you go to places like Etche, Kalabari, Andoni, there is nothing to write home about, even Agbarho is better than it. Now in Bayelsa, I don’t even want to talk about it, it’s just sad. This same Akwa you are talking about has only UYO!, but in Delta state, we have Warri, we have Effurun, we have Ughelli, we have Asaba, we have Sapele. These decentralized developing areas cannot be found in other states that come here to use their state capital in making comparison! Imagine if all development in the aforementioned areas were centered in Warri? Now you have your answer . Only Lagos and partially Abuja stands out in Nigeria, the rest are crap!

you are missing d point ..we are not comparing states..else delta try for fine face compared to odas..d topic is about okowa...d guy no try at all.no new thing wen we fit point say "ow ,that was done by okowa".. d guy own na to dey praise himself for radio everyday.. now uyo has factory(or more) (na read i read), state airports u dey see wer i dey go?
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by edoairways: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
But Dorathy lives in Lagos and really, people going for BBN are going to represent THEMSELVES, since when did it become a show where they are representing their home states? The leaders in this country just like to celebrate mediocrity. How many first class and 2-1 graduates in Delta got a tweet like this acknowledging them from their governor? Or didn't those ones graduate without "controversy" too? How many people doing great feats in Delta get this kind of public ovation and and recognition from the Governor? But they always prioritize entertainment over all other areas. It is wrong. The Governor should have better been neutral and has no business making such public ovations. If he is a BBN fan supporter, he would have been wise to reach out to them behind the scenes. Is he a Governor to entertainment industry alone?
Dorathy a gave a true picture of how many deltans live. Comedians like I go dye and Ay had given a wrong impression about Deltans

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Drienzia: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Afamed:

I will tell you, the state I came from if you can sincerely tell me the development you have in PTI road, Jakpa junction, Enerhen . Oleh, Kwale , Ughelli, Bomadi and the rest
Next, you’re not ready. I know you people, very bold to condemn whereas your state is worse. I still stand on my ground, Nigeria is so underdeveloped including Delta state , but at the expense of other Nigerian states, Delta is amongst the states that has tried

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Afamed: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
I can tell this assertion is borne out of ignorance however I want you to tell us your state so we can kick off of the comparison
Out of ignorance with what I daily experience in Delta State? Go to Jarkpa Junction, Enerhen junction and prove me wrong as we speak.

You like mediocrity too much in SS.
Between where is Uduaghan mass transit bus?

"We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49