Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory (73297 Views)

Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Erojepromise(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
No na this man is no icon, dreads ?what's dreadlocks? mtcheew l was expecting something daring like maybe he will cut off his balls as a true icon
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by tunapawizzy: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
robinso01:
Some people sha, doing more than the concerned person. Even laycon sef no fit cut his dreadlocks to celebrate himself.
Generally people are not really as stupiddddd as they appear. In this dog-eat-dog world, u have to be strategic about any move u make. Now the guy is in the news, more publicity for him, more followership, he has the audience now he can sell his market, whatever it is he wants to sell. He is only using the story of the moment, the man of the moment to put himself out there. Thats a free publicity for him and i think he's doing well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by sylve11: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
joseph1832:
so that naija police won't mistake him for a yahoo boy abi? grin cheesy

grin grin cool
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by uuzba(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
NobleAngell:
The Laycon in question is still with his own dada.
Dada is just a nonsense hair
Cut the damn thing and look responsible.
Let me see the person that will tell me not to cut small pikin Dada because he go die.
This fan now will cut the dada finish and nothing will happen .
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 99thEnemy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Laycon the healer... He healed him from looking razz and unkept grin
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 99thEnemy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denique:
Someone please play me "Clout" by Offset ft Cardi B undecided
Do anything for clout grin
For this comment, I owe you 4 rounds grin grin grin
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by felzokugo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yeye dey smell....ktcheeeewwwww!
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Senior57(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't really see anything special about dat laycon guy..Nigeria and over hyping is like 5&6
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by DonTattaglia: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
When a compound F00L decides to publicly display to d world that his skull is empty it calls for great concern how mentally retarded some species of human beings are..
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 99thEnemy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denique:

Kriss216:

Very soon we go hear a story say Kriss216 and denique met on Nairaland after Kriss216 replied to denique's comment about Cardi B and Offset's song 'clout'. Kriss216 used the opportunity to shoot his shot stylishly and the shot was returned by denique. grin grin grin
They will now be inviting us to the ceremony that will make them start to Mekwe legally.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Le2money(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Haaa...Dis is Serious grin grin grin

decatalyst:
See kisssomeone's future husband and daddy behaving like a toddler.

See his mouth like a cat's anus
undecided
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by deebrain(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
It's like our president knew what he was saying when he tagged our generation of young people as "Lazy Youth".

I mean, what is this?
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Ifymma(f): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
No be Laycon be that ooo
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
yeah yeah and I fried stone with palm oil when Liverpool won yesterday
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Bakin3(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Denique(f): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
99thEnemy:

Very soon we go hear a story say Kriss216 and denique met on Nairaland after Kriss216 replied to denique's comment about Cardi B and Offset's song 'clout'. Kriss216 used the opportunity to shoot his shot stylishly and the shot was returned by denique. grin grin grin
They will now be inviting us to the ceremony that will make them start to Mekwe legally.
grin grin grin
Don't be the 100th enemy of Kriss216 tongue

He is the Chief Press Secretary, RedPillers Inc. Nairaland;
Cofounder, TeamForeignGirls Enterprise...and I am a NIGERIAN! grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by RPG2020(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
From craze man to lost child
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Kriss216: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denique:
He is the Chief Press Secretary, RedPillers Inc. Nairaland; Cofounder, TeamForeignGirls Enterprise...and I am a NIGERIAN! grin
Lol
You no go calm down now make person love you.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Denique(f): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
You no go calm down now make person love you.

Okay...I'll try to be calming down before e turn quarrel cheesy
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Kriss216: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denique:

Okay...I'll try to be calming down before e turn quarrel cheesy
Better . Lol

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by tragergeorge(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
MickzyDonald:
No be him be dis na
all na for recognition
He'll sew it back on It,,,
Na just to keep this allow it grow a little lock it and then see/bond the old one to it
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ifymma:
No be Laycon be that ooo
his fan,hardcore one at that.
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
donbachi:
Him for cut off him head of many years..no be him mate dey trek from borno to abuja to celebrate buhari's victory..one even drink stagnant dirty water..him go dey cut dread..him neva ready to celebrate laycon.
grin Una dey make person laugh for Nairaland wella
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Psoul(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ambiguous Title.

Well shaa, the guy has bn planning to cut off his dread. He was tired of it before now.
Now, he want to shine on top Laycon.
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 99thEnemy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denique:

He is the Chief Press Secretary, RedPillers Inc. Nairaland;
Cofounder, TeamForeignGirls Enterprise...and I am a NIGERIAN! grin
Kriss216 come and see/hear what Denique is saying grin grin grin

#RedPillers Inc. Nairaland; grin grin grin grin
Cofounder, #TeamForeignGirls Enterprise grin grin grin grin grin
I don die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Phemostiga4u: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
donbachi:
Him for cut off him head of many years..no be him mate dey trek from borno to abuja to celebrate buhari's victory..one even drink stagnant dirty water..him go dey cut dread..him neva ready to celebrate laycon.
600 years for you.,�����
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Kriss216: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
99thEnemy:
Kriss216 come and see/hear what Denique is saying grin grin grin
#RedPillers Inc. Nairaland; grin grin grin grin Cofounder, #TeamForeignGirls Enterprise grin grin grin grin grin I don die grin grin
Don’t mind her. She don already Redpilled-zoned me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Buys 2017 Chevrolet Corvette For N33m (Photos) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.