Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,620 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory (73296 Views)

Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Denique(f): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
99thEnemy:

Kriss216 come and see/hear what Den.ique is saying grin grin grin

#RedPillers Inc. Nairaland; grin grin grin grin
Cofounder, #TeamForeignGirls Enterprise grin grin grin grin grin
I don die grin grin

He's seen it alreaDEY cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Phidel777(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
I seriously doubt that sir.... Santiago is a humble and perfect gentle man who simply likes to operate behind the scene. The typical example of "silent achiever". For the records, Robert Santiago is the CEO of one of the most prominent beauty pageant organization in Nigeria. #MISS TOURISM NIGERIA. He's very well known in the pageant industry.
Princeton92:

Indeed he is cheesy cheesy
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
MUGU
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mod that carried this to front page please I want to ask how this is news.

Nairaland is now filled with topics on front page not worthy to be news.
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 12345baba(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Aru adikwa onye a?
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
He should just go bald and inscribe Laycon's name on his head with hot coal..lol.
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by robinso01(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Generally people are not really as stupiddddd as they appear. In this dog-eat-dog world, u have to be strategic about any move u make. Now the guy is in the news, more publicity for him, more followership, he has the audience now he can sell his market, whatever it is he wants to sell. He is only using the story of the moment, the man of the moment to put himself out there. Thats a free publicity for him and i think he's doing well.

Well you are right, that, if what you said is his intention
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 99thEnemy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denique:

He's seen it alreaDEY cheesy
angry angry Do you love me? (talking as an ALPHA MALE grin)
I know what u want, U know I garrit. grin grin grin

but hope say u ain't a CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE NGOZI 100% loyalist? shocked , not a bad thing to be her fan but I fear her total influence when you can't see for yourself.
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Denique(f): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
99thEnemy:

angry angry Do you love me? (talking as an ALPHA MALE grin)
I know what u want, U know I garrit. grin grin grin

You do? So, tell me, what do I want? angry
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 99thEnemy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denique:

You do? So, tell me, what do I want? angry
i don't need to tell you. grin grin grin
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Denique(f): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
99thEnemy:

i don't need to tell you. grin grin grin

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 99thEnemy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Don’t mind her. She don already Redpilled-zoned me.
LWKMD! grin grin grin well na you the cause am if no be true she the talk. grin grin grin
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 99thEnemy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denique:
I don,t mind grin ...

love bite is also a kind of bite grin grin grin grin
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Kriss216: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
99thEnemy:
I don,t mind grin ...

Lover boy with the lyrics cheesy

Denique is a feminist, she can't fall for this your wack lines. Try harder cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Denique(f): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
99thEnemy:
I don,t mind grin ...

In one day, you already are an enemy to two people — Kriss and I, that is 100th and 101st respectively.

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Denique(f): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Lover boy with the lyrics cheesy

Denique is a feminist, she can't fall for this your wack lines. Try harder cheesy cheesy

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Kriss216: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=Denique post=94449589][/quote]
Make e end for only looking o, lol

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by 99thEnemy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Denique:

In one day, you already are an enemy to two people — Kriss and I, that is 100th and 101st respectively.

grin grin grin grin Me as a programmer, I just know my Enemy table 'primary Key' has autoincrement by 2 in the 'ID' column grin grin grin grin

Value name = kriss216 & Denique grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Denique(f): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Make e end for only looking o, lol
Deni.que, run o...dem don dey change am o cheesy
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Slurity(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sense has actually found him after after 10 years. The very first sign of irresponsibility in a man is keeping dreadlocks.

Please don't quote me. I am busy.
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
He looks better with it
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2020
wetin concern leycon
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by Chigo247(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Cutting the dread lock made him look better nah
Re: Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2020
donbachi:
Him for cut off him head of many years..no be him mate dey trek from borno to abuja to celebrate buhari's victory..one even drink stagnant dirty water..him go dey cut dread..him neva ready to celebrate laycon.

Those guys weyn trekk that time to celebrate Bubu, anybody don check on them since??

Hunger for don whack shege comot their body as dis government don cast everybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Buys 2017 Chevrolet Corvette For N33m (Photos) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.