Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Keane Criticises Klopp's Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keane Criticises Klopp's Liverpool (268 Views)

Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs / Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keane Criticises Klopp's Liverpool by Pantoo: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Speaking in his role as a pundit for Sky Sports shortly after the match, former Manchester United captain Keane accused the Reds of being "sloppy on one or two occasions".

However, Klopp strongly disagreed with Keane's analysis and claimed he had no reason to be disappointed by any aspect of his side's performance.

"Did I hear right? Did Mr. Keane say we had a sloppy performance tonight? It cannot be this game, sorry," he told Monday Night Football.

"Did he say that it was sloppy? I want to hear it, that is an incredible description of this game. It was exceptional. Nothing was sloppy. Absolutely nothing.

"From the first second we were dominant against a team in form. You have to be careful as hell against the counter-attacks. They got through a few times, but we had to wait for the offside flag so that's why it feels not so great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ttofeeNYFc

https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/EPL/Klopp-calls-out-Keane-Sloppy-Liverpool-were-exceptional/2451333

(1) (Reply)

How To Win More Bets / Bam Adebayo Returns For Miami Heat In Game 4 Of NBA Finals, Making 15pts / NFF Debunks Report Of Four Super Eagles Players Testing Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.