Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

"You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With (971 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Eke On Bike On Her Way To The Airport (Video) / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With by MsDoris(f): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2020
"You Are My Peace" - BBNaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With Heartmelting Words And Photos
BBNaija star, Ike Onyema has celebrated Mercy Eke, his girlfriend, as she turns 27 today, 29th September.

Ike took to his Instagram page on Tuesday morning to pen a lovely message to his lover whom he met during the 2019 edition of the Big Brother Naija (BBN) reality TV show.

Sharing beautiful photos of them both, he described Mercy as his peace and the love of his life while reiterating his resolve to continue loving her forever.

He also revealed that he has gotten a surprise planned for her.

See full update/ More photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/you-are-my-peace-bbnaija-ike-celebrates.html

Re: "You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Peace indeed .
Re: "You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With by gangstarmonk(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2020
The afterlife Ozo dreamt of, to spend unending time outside the BBN lockdown house with Nengi.

He did it the wrong way. Not manly. Such women need a thug in their lives. An alpha male. Check Teddy A and Bambam, Ike and Mercy. Both couples look dope together.

Happy Birthday Mercylambo grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With by decatalyst(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Excuse me Ike, who is your pain?

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With by fati2001(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2020
decatalyst:
Excuse me Ike, who is your pain?

1 Like

Re: "You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With by MsDoris(f): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2020
gangstarmonk:
The afterlife Ozo dreamt of, to spend unending time outside the BBN lockdown house with Nengi.

He did it the wrong way. Not manly. Such women need a thug in their lives. An alpha male. Check Teddy A and Bambam, Ike and Mercy. Both couples look dope together.

Happy Birthday Mercylambo grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: "You Are My Peace" - Bbnaija Ike Celebrates Mercy Eke On Her 27th Birthday With by gangstarmonk(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2020
MsDoris:

Lol

Lol na their type dey first go report for police station if pesin beat their wife in their presence.

(1) (Reply)

Ending SARS Will Not Change Anything – #bbnaija’s Ozo / Nigerian Army Arrest Soldier Who Begged His Colleagues Not To Shoot At #endsars / Free My Future Husband, Hushpuppi If Not I Will Commit Suicide – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.