Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa (20929 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Tinubu Meets Akeredolu In Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by mcayomind: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2020
in politic, there is money
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by HeadShot: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2020
tamdun:

Edo people eyes go soon clear

Na your eyes need the clearance first

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by matrixme(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Akeredolu should better go and pray properly... people are very much wiser now. Just because they came to your campaign don't mean they will vote you. Go and ask Eze Iyamu. Naso them decieve am with population in Edo during photoshoot. Akeredolu hasn't performed enough to warrant a second chance anyway. Moreso his many sins are waiting for him

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by realstars: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Hahahahaha! i no see jagaban for there, abi dem no invite am?
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2020
So corona virus no dey again bah
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Antoeni(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Is Akeredolu Making any Positive Impact in Governance, Has he Delivered his Previous Campaign Promises? Let Ondo people be the Judge

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Afamed: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2020
fourboys:
these lagosians no dey learn
Learn from which of your Potopoto PDP states exactly?
Just educate us, which of your PDP controlled states, should Lagos learn from?
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Femeto: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Is that not Jimoh Ibrahim?
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by VirginSearcher(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Somebody cannot come to this useless campaigns with 22 calibre p**tol and scatter their head.. this will send a strong message out there and mark a start to the revolution.. other than worshiping these criminals

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by arsenal33: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2020
NO CHANCE FOR PDP

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by KingGBsky(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94423885:
Ondolites,
If you believe in your Governor, give him another 4 years,
If not, follow your hearts,
Your votes will surely count.
We believe Alakunrin has laid a good foundation for himself.
But power belongs to the people.
A new Sherrif is in town.
Every Nigerian vote is now counting since our darling Daddy became President,
Unlike the years of the locust and wolves (not wanderers!)
To a new and better we go.

Amen.
We will show dad your post most def!
God bless you so much too.
Good to see other people keying in into our beliefs in our darling country.
We have no other country to call our own.

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

God bless you.
Please make sure you vote please.
Your vote will surely count.
Iragbiji to the world.
Beautiful place.

Mtcew ... nonsense post everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Meteng: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2020
I'm waiting for the "only genuine democrat" to order them to vote for APC
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by crown08(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
SANWO-OLU CANVASSES VOTES FOR AKEREDOLU'S RE-ELECTION

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1310642002317520898?s=19
the worst is that Okitipupa does not have for the past 10 years now.
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by kaylardz(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2020
jospepper:
Where is Tinubu? Let him coman drop video na.
Ondo no be Edo, we don't hate for no reason. Tinubu remains our leader and his opinion is welcomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Ategberoson(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Just look at the huge crowd enduring the pain of standing and being clustered, and yet you think our politicians will ever believe that they need to be special in any way before they can be re-elected? After the rally, those who attended will get their ludo, some balls of akara, two hundred naira, and slippers to enable them trek back home while they keep hyping in arguments which party is on ground. If Nigeria was the promise land, the children of Isreal would have gone back to Egypt.

funny but sad, I couldn't believe Aketi can stoop so low to follow the path of Nigeria politicians with his level of education

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Sammyblack87: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=HeadShot post=94423908]Tinubu should come and canvass himself

Not sending his errand boy...

Look at the useless people there... No social distance... No face masks...

Pity...[/quote u b fool for u to say them useless people, who be ur generation for this county? Bcus u fit buy phone and data, u just dey vomit dirty from ur mouth
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Ademoore07(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2020
I was laughing while reading the post. This people don't know anything about ikale people. Even HRH Faduyile won't vote Aketi on that day. Was he not the one that insulted the king some months and the battle went spiritual? Na for riverine area dem don wash aketi's head b4 he was healed. ZLP is for ondo south.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by colossus91(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2020
An impotent governor campaigning for a working governor....wonders I see Sanwo Olu should focus his energy where it matters....unku Pontius!!
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2020
Suffer never tire una
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Ademoore07(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Just look at the huge crowd enduring the pain of standing and being clustered, and yet you think our politicians will ever believe that they need to be special in any way before they can be re-elected? After the rally, those who attended will get their ludo, some balls of akara, two hundred naira, and slippers to enable them trek back home while they keep hyping in arguments which party is on ground. If Nigeria was the promise land, the children of Isreal would have gone back to Egypt.
Guy, dont be deceived by those pix. The venue was just a stone-throw away from my residence. The open space for the campaign within the school vicinity is not up to 4 plots.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by SmartProf(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Ademoore07:
Guy, dont be deceived by those pix. The venue was just a stone-throw away from my residence. The open space for the campaign within the school vicinity is not up to 4 plots.
grin
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Firespitterz: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
E get person wey my post dey pain well well. E dey always report my post.. Haha.

Anyway, it won't stop me from saying the truth sha..
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by cray91(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2020
sometimes i can't help but wonder if all these useless campaigns necessary after all they won't do anything for the benefit of the populace but embezzle as usual

Who am i to talk?

i blame those foolish and stupid people coming out for such campaigns
Lanrelagboi:

Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by whitedove(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2020
Another #EDONOBELAGOS,loading............., if indeed the man has been doing well,vote him but not because of a LION that has been caged.
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Ademoore07(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Askanda:
Massive support for Akeredolu

Buh not all of them love you

Like For APC share for PDP
I dont think u base in ondo state neither are u an indigene of the state. Even the blind knew that october 10 debacle is between APC and ZLP.
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by icankel: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2020
I can't see Desmond Elliot there maybe he's yet to recover from Edo state election
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Skmoda360(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

#OndoNoBeLagos......we don't want Aketi again.....coming from an Ondo state indigene...
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Ademoore07(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2020
matrixme:
Akeredolu should better go and pray properly... people are very much wiser now. Just because they came to your campaign don't mean they will vote you. Go and ask Eze Iyamu. Naso them decieve am with population in Edo during photoshoot. Akeredolu hasn't performed enough to warrant a second chance anyway. Moreso his many sins are waiting for him
Infact, the one posted here is a chronic photoshop. I was there in person.
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Ademoore07(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2020
arsenal33:
NO CHANCE FOR PDP
ZLP IS THE ONLY WAY
Re: Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa by Ademoore07(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2020
We all know that Sanwo-Olu came with Jagaban's thugs so as to study the terrains of the city and to avoid repetition of what happen in Edo. Mind you, okitipupa town/LGA is the heartbeat of Ondo South Senatorial district. It is the only LG where Aketi can't have up to 20% vote and he knew that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kuje Prison Escapee, Kamal Abubakar In Katsina (Photo) / Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.