Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (46286 Views)

Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by freemi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
whytediamond:
NAWA O...
I cover my skull with the blood of Jesus.
r u in ogun?
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by habsydiamond(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
the only thing i see is that guy wey carry the house of assembly maze stomach lines look like that in exercise books

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by kabillionaire(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Just see how the guy in trousers doing his mouth...like, because of this one small head you tied my hands at the back, what about the over 40 skulls under my bed at home? wèré

2 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Pathyuche(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
This country sef, everyday you e go hear one kind news
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by engrchykae(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Awon skull miners.
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by ariesbull: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na dem again .... Home of highest IGR
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by sadi78: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2020

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by DamnnNiggarr: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Afonjas whyyyyyyyyy

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by blackgoldd(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
habymi:
afoonjaaa

You are a crook
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by ugbede69(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
skull miners association of Nigeria, SMAN Ogun state national headquarters
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Reference(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
sparko1:

This newspaper will not kill someone! IS THERE A LAWFUL WAY OF POSSESSING A HUMAN HEAD!

Like I will just be going around with a human head and the police will just say, stop there, and I will show them certificate of possession and they will be like, go on you have lawfully gotten the human head. Just rojjer us small thing.

Of course there are legal means and medical reasons to possess cadavers.

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by 2016v2017: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
Skull mining boost 95% of Ogun's IGR.
Na waa o for that state. Is it a curse on the state or what?
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Red oil soup people and humans skull business be like Peni$ and T0t0, like bread and butter

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Temptee101(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
They should have left out the place it happened because we already know the culprits and the location.

Whenever you here skull, mining, harvesting, rituals, fraud, rape etc, and all other vices, we know where it's coming from.
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by 2cribz: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Rituslists. See him v6 six plugz black belle
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by CALCULUS16: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun #charm/juju# state.
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by jimcaddy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Poverty is a disease. I swear. You still will not be richer than Dangote. What is then the use? Africans and their backward mentality.

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by desmond2pk: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
South West
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by mukthar2000(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
kaiii, even the deadly once in their grave were not save for God sake, chaiii God help us in Niger ooo
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by icankel: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
am even scared of passing any of Ogun state road because those people over there see skull as US dollar
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by benqo01(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Thanks to skull miners in ogun state.....its really boosting the state
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by sheller(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
when I hear skull

ogun comes to mind

I come in peace �
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Lukaku95: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yoruba Amaka !!!
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
It is over...
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by investigator007: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
look at how they are, what are they doing with human skull
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Conceptsncontex(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
skull miners Amaka Afonja Amaka

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by EsomahJD: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
What kind of wickedness is this. angry
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Mintum: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ki Olorun ki o gba wa lo wo awon iká eniyan
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Kingbuhari(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
I want to knw if skull mining is part of Ogun GDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says / Ritualists Kill 11-Year-Old Almajiri In Bauchi, Remove His Brain (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.