Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes (64736 Views)

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Madibah(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
philoxy4:

I don't really know a lot. Pls accept my humble submission ...
While understanding is important, you cannot neglect the place of prayer. That is why it is important to have a balanced live. We think prayer is not effective because we are living contrary to God's expectations. Most of us claiming religiosity are half-baked and hypocrites. That is the effect of what we see in our nation and it starts from the family.
If a family's altar is TRUE ,it cannot be ridiculed, prayer is effective and understanding is evident. Faith without works is dead-so says the scripture. We need to find the balance.
#Blessings

Nobody is doubting the effect of prayer or it's advantages

But what is the essence of being prayerfull without understanding ?
What is the essence of being prayerfull without loving your neighbor ?
What is the essence of being prayerfull without respecting other peoples believe..?

Understanding is key
Prayer is optional

A fool can be prayerfull and still doesn't have understanding
Understanding is also needed when praying
Understanding is the key
Without understanding we can't live this life
If there's understanding there would be no tribalism in Nigeria , everyone would understand and respect other peoples believe and tribe
Let's take spirituality out of this and think straight
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by goodheart02(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

I knew u weren't going to accept that truth from him, hence u cancelling his words. Whether u like it or not, he's saying the truth.

Enough of this religious gibberish which we don't even know when to apply them. Stop making a mockery of Christianity as Stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by goodheart02(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Vyzz:
Ọ M G

Righteousness89 is now a Savage.... grin

Anyways...

This is the biggest hit you have had in years Mr May D

That's because he ain't real in what he preaches. I have been following his antics silently for a long time now and I know a real preacher when I see one, not some E-preacher who tries to gather likes as much as he can. I'm happy God knows his real people

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by obontami: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Rate at which homes are crashing,
It's Clear the devil is so Intrested in Shattering Families.
He knows and Understands the Power that comes with unity and that is his target!

It's Very Important that Couples have an Understanding of the tricks of the devil against the Home..

There is Need for the Home to have an Altar. An Altar where the Man and his wife Come together to Pray and study God's Word Together.
This is where Lucifer targets first. Once the Altar is Weakened, the Home is at the Mercy of the devil and I Tell you he has no mercy.

Do all you Should to Ensure the Family Altar is not Weakened.
The Family that Prays together, Is the Victorious Family..

Shaleye FC.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Almunjid(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

Godly?
Godliness without peace?

When there's Godliness peace reigns
Bro being sentimental here

How can you say Africans are godly
Is it the same Africans that are xenophobic ?
Sàme Africans that kills for ritual
Same Africans who deprives the right of women

Damn it bro
Start making observation
Africans are hypocrites
U like to deviate from the subject of discussion.
Are Africans the only hypocrites in the whole world?
- U mean there's no Xenophobic and racist attacks in China?
- No killing for the sake of money? (ritual or no ritual all na because of money)
- U mean they don't deprive women of their rights in China? When they're born they enjoy same right. Many of them abort female children. Do u know how many abortion happen yearly in China and India alone, because they don't want female children?
- Is there peace in China?
- China wey enter lab purposefully to create Corona virus? This is a sin against humanity. Lol
- So, the white men that enslaved, exploited and maltreated ur ancestors for ages are more godly than them. Just pray make Sango no see that comment 0oo. Lol
- Do u know the reason behind the slogan "Black lives matter?

By the way, if u read my write-up very well, you'd realize that understanding each other is not the only solution for long lasting marriage, it's good to include God in all that we do. Thanks!
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Vyzz: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
goodheart02:

That's because he ain't real in what he preaches. I have been following his antics silently for a long time now and I know a real preacher when I see one, not some E-preacher who tries to gather likes as much as he can. I'm happy God knows his real people

We can't judge bro....

Let God do so
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by goodheart02(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Vyzz:

We can't judge bro....

Let God do so

That's why I said only God knows his people. it's well
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Speechless
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Missyajoke(f): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

He's right
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by comos: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

You're wrong bro The family that understands each other is the victorious family Being prayerfull is actually different from your behavior We've seen people who don't pray and they are very cultured And we've seen prayerfull people who behaves terrible
Understanding matters in a relationship
Chinese ain't prayerfull and I can say most of them doesn't know God They are mostly Buddhist and their country is more peaceful Their marital relationship tend to last longer
Understanding is the key Prayer is optional
who told you that Chinese don't know GOD
is Christianity the only religion to serve GOD ?
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Saig: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Nigerian musician, Akinmayokun Awodumila, popularly known as MayD has taken to social media to jubilate after his marriage to his long time white boo, Caroline Wassmuth crashed, Igbere TV reports.

MayD and Caroline walked down the aisle in November, 2018 after they dated for many years and they are blessed with a son.

Igbere TV recall that in 2018, after their legal wedding in 2018, MayD took to social media to share photos and captioned it “Off the market”.

Announcing the end of their union, MayD took to micro blogging platform, Twitter to celebrate.

https://twitter.com/MisterMayD/status/1310599119195508741?s=19
You are not Free. infact you just entangled yourself. God hates divorce
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by asanwafo: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
He knows and Understands the Power that comes with unity and that is his target!

It's Very Important that Couples have an Understanding of the tricks of the devil against the Home..

There is Need for the Home to have an Altar. An Altar where the Man and his wife Come together to Pray and study God's Word Together.
This is where Lucifer targets first. Once the Altar is Weakened, the Home is at the Mercy of the devil and I Tell you he has no mercy.

That is what u see when people ignore their culture and embrace another man's in the name of international best practice. This is still morning.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by TemmyT002(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

You're wrong bro
The family that understands each other is the victorious family
Being prayerfull is actually different from your behavior
We've seen people who don't pray and they are very cultured
And we've seen prayerfull people who behaves terrible

Understanding matters in a relationship

Chinese ain't prayerfull and I can say most of them doesn't know God
They are mostly Buddhist
and their country is more peaceful
Their marital relationship tend to last longer

Understanding is the key
Prayer is optional

You don marry?
How old is your marriage?
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Madibah(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
TemmyT002:

You don marry?
How old is your marriage?

I'm happily married with two kids
Its been 6 years now
I got married at 23
My wife is a year older than me .and she's 8 months pregnant
She has what is called understanding .
The best woman ever
She's a boy girl when we became friends
And I fell in love with her
She isn't prayerfull but she can never fcvk up
Ajeh
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by petitejolie(f): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kikikikiki....u think its easy to marry oyibo grin thank God u opted out early sef. Awon team oyibo wives. Na that reality show Michael i pity pass
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by petitejolie(f): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Saig:

You are not Free. infact you just entangled yourself. God hates divorce
abegee joor...u think wen God was talking about marriage he was referring to this contract? So many people that think are married are actually single in God's eye. God will be like wen this ones are ready to marry dey will let me know.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Typical christard, cancelling opposing views. Lmao

Just like you guys believe Righteousness89 doesn't have the right to his opinion, you also believe he has no feelings like other humans. He never claimed to be an Angel or a superhuman. So he can get angry.

He has the right to dislike anyone's opinion about his opinion. And he has just shown his disagreement with the guy's reply to his post.

He hasn't done badly.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Demaestro09: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
FirePower1:

Most of what we regard as peaceful situations are in essence cold war. Is China as a nation really at peace? What China has is actually the subjugation of the weak in the society and that is far from genuine peace.

Which subjugation of the weak are exactly talking about?
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Demaestro09: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

Its been 6 years now
I got married at 23
The best woman ever
Ajeh

23 when you got married? shocked, rare! How did you do it? Am curious
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Madibah(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Demaestro09:

23 when you got married? shocked, rare! How did you do it? Am curious

Yeah at 15 I was done with college
Same 15 I got admission
At 21 I did my nysc
Before getting to 22 I got the federal teaching job
Though it was connection

Before 23 have gathered enough money
And pregnancy is the reason behind the marriage

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Demaestro09: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

Its been 6 years now
I got married at 23
The best woman ever
Ajeh

Am curious to know how you got married at that age
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Demaestro09: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

Yeah at 15 I was done with college
Same 15 I got admission
At 21 I did my nysc
Before getting to 22 I got the federal teaching job
Though it was connection

Before 23 have gathered enough money
And pregnancy is the reason behind the marriage

You did well bro... I asked Considering how expensive cost of living is these days plus high unemployment rate.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by duchaB(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

What kind of prayer is that?
Prayer to change their psychological conditioning...? You should endeavour to add some profundity to your Christianity..

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by duchaB(m): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

China is 14 times bigger than Nigeria
3 times more populated than Nigeria
China is more safer and peaceful than every country in Africa and America north and south
Go take a look at their economy it's moving well
And they don't serve God
They're mostly Buddhist

Let's take away religion from our thinking and do the right thing

Lol..What do you mean they don't serve God..

Every culture and latitude has its own inherent religion and religion comes from the word Religare which means to reunite man to Divinity.

To the East, Buddah Krishna, prophet Muhammad etc are like their Gods just like Jesus the Christ is to some parts of the West.
And Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism are all as valid and on track like Christianity.

If one is ignorant of these things, they can easily and erroneously assume those people don't serve God.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by shagarinews: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2020
So we nah mumu abi? who nor know say nah citizenship u go fyde for her side?

Another stupid thing
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Bobcul: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Part of the game. E Don tee wey we never heard from him, so this one done put him on the headline. That's how they row #9ijacelebrities
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by XDaBOSS(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Words from a heart broken man...enjoy you break jare.
Life no balance
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by TemmyT002(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:

Its been 6 years now
I got married at 23
The best woman ever
Ajeh

Oyaaa
We still dey count bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim / Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.