Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda (1023 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! / I Have Just Been Scammed / I Have Just Been Scammed By Airtimeflip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Ajibade123(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
I feel bad right now because I can't just believe we Nigerians can do such evil to our fellow Nigerian
Yesterday I mistakenly recharged 10k to my sim and I called the customer care line they said they couldn't reverse it that the only way out Is to look for buyers, I tried selling on those flipping sits like Patricia but none were buying 9mobile. so I started looking for buyers for the airtime....so I got different message from people willing to buy it so I decided to sell for one of them who was offering to buy it 8k. The guy sounded so cool and I foolishly trusted him only for him to block me after sending him the airtime.
Right now I am so pained because the money isn't even mine at first place.... I am going to share the chat below please help me all try his number to please return my airtime or my money as I am really depressed right now
His two numbers are 0-8-0-21-82-20-96 and 090-84-21-61-408
That's his picture below

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Ajibade123(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2020
more

Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Ajibade123(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
he stopped replying me

Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Pofgrace(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Contact customer care now
Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Ajibade123(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Pofgrace:
Contact customer care now
already did
Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by legendEMT(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Were you able to catch the screenshot of the transfer? if yes please do share so that something can be done
Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Ajibade123(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2020
lalasticlala FOD puskin naijacutee dominique
Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Madibah(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Omo ase
The guy sounded cool

Go to your customer care service and make a report
Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Ajibade123(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2020
legendEMT:
Were you able to catch the screenshot of the transfer? if yes please do share so that something can be done
no I did the transfer on a small phone
Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Jafar1: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Baba, that card don go oo.. I feel ur pain.

Next time, u will never trust easily.
It would have been easier to recover the money had it been its a bank transfer, and u said u dont even have a screenshot of the transaction...

Baba na to hussle for anoda money

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by seankafor(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2020
Shits happen

Move on..better dey on the way.. domt trust easily next time
Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by DkJay: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2020
#forwarded

*Have you mistakenly or greedily sent 50k to get 100k in 5 minutes and then later realized that you have been scammed?*
And the scammer even went on to rub your ignorance on your face too??

*Good news to you,*

Please follow the below steps and pray fervently too

*HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.*

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Ajibade123(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
lalasticlala please help move to front page please it can be anyone tomorrow
Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Kobicove(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ajibade123:
lalasticlala please help move to front page please it can be anyone tomorrow

Next time when doing this type of transaction insist on a physical meeting

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is why it always important to run searches when dealing with strangers online. Those two numbers belong to a serial scammer that has been flagged several times by different members. A simple search would have prevented this mess. Sorry about your loss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Have Just Been Scammeda by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Sorry about your loss Sir

(1) (Reply)

Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! / CBN To Launch New Naira Designs December; Suspends Deposit Charges / What Business Can One Start With 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.