Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! (1816 Views)

My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed / Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed. / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by proxillin(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2021
He stopped chatting me on Instragram immiediate I transfer money into his account.

He insisted they don't do pay on delivery. I was reluctant to transfer the money. Now he even blocked my line when I tried calling him on many occassions.

How do I report the fraudulent bank account to GTBank? Its a GTBank account.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by Promotions: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2021
proxillin:
He stopped chatting me on Instragram immiediate I transfer money into his account.

He insisted they don't do pay on delivery. I was reluctant to transfer the money. Now he even blocked my line when I tried calling him on many occassions.

what's the IG handle?
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by advanceDNA: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Bank’s have started becoming helpful with these transactions lately...call customer care that a merchant used a GTB account to collect money from you in the name of selling goods to you but blocked you immediately...

Incase it’s bitcoin... make sure u don’t mention it while complaining...

It happened to me once but it was with access bank. Lucky for me he had plenty money in his account... they blocked his account and contacted him to confirm the issue at a branch close to him...he later responded lied that he ran out of stock and was trying to get me my merchandise that’s why he ddnt respond to me. I shaa got my 50k back.....

5 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by proxillin(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Promotions:
what's the IG handle?
merit.comm
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by Teaser4(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2021
I remember when my kid sis was scammed on IG hahaha, she cried to my WhatsApp dm....
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by Mide3367: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Damn.. How much was the money?
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by Promotions: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
proxillin:

merit.comm
is this them?

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by Buckeyemedia1: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2021
proxillin:

Stop wailing, go to your own bank & fill a dispense error form, they will contact him, if his excuse is not reasonable, your funds will be returned to you.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by Swinger60(f): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
proxillin:

merit.comm
Eya, chai, I can feel your pain.

I have to go to IG to screnshot this pics for you. chat him up, he drags scammers on IG, even celebrities that scams people, till they pay. maybe he can be of help to you.

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by shutupareyouGOD: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
This just happened to me but with a palmpay bank …I don’t know why I didn’t know it’s a scam..:now I can’t sleep
Buckeyemedia1:
Stop wailing, go to your own bank & fill a dispense error form, they will contact him, if his excuse is not reasonable, your funds will be returned to you.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by shutupareyouGOD: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pls did you recover your money…o was just scammed on Instagram too
proxillin:

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by shutupareyouGOD: 1:21am On Jan 20, 2022
I contacted the bank and was told the money has been moved to another bank…any hope I can still recover it
advanceDNA:
Bank’s have started becoming helpful with these transactions lately...call customer care that a merchant used a GTB account to collect money from you in the name of selling goods to you but blocked you immediately...

It happened to me once but it was with access bank. Lucky for me he had plenty money in his account... they blocked his account and contacted him to confirm the issue at a branch close to him...he later responded lied that he ran out of stock and was trying to get me my merchandise that’s why he ddnt respond to me. I shaa got my 50k back.....
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by shutupareyouGOD: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pls did you get a court order to block his account…my bank is not helping matters
advanceDNA:

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by advanceDNA: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Pls did you get a court order to block his account…my bank is not helping matters

No I ddnt oooo... I was just lucky the guy had money in his account ooo...

I think these issue usually depends on the banker we meet and if the funds is still in the account to recover..
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed On Instagram. Help! by shutupareyouGOD: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Okay…thanks
advanceDNA:

No I ddnt oooo... I was just lucky the guy had money in his account ooo...

I think these issue usually depends on the banker we meet and if the funds is still in the account to recover..

(1) (Reply)

When Is One Ready To Start A Company? / What Can I Do With 50k? / Get Your Recharge Card Printing Software, license and epins for card printing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.