Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! (3966 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by Chigorkizz(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Due to power situation in this country, I think going for phones and Gadgets charging business.

Almost everybody uses phone on a daily basis.

(1) I will get a fairly used Tiger generator for #22,000

(2) Use the remaining amount to get a space, buy chargers ,extensions and fuel

(3) My service fee are
Phones= #50
Power Banks/ Laptops/ Other bigger gadgets= #100

You will make money by solving problems.People must come to charge their phones and Gadgets.
The least I can make daily is 3k since am targeting a place with population.I will make the money back in 2 months.
I will be thinking of expanding and going into phone accessories and selling of phones within a period of a year and six months.

1 Like

Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by bjprodint(f): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
botrix will use it to buy a second hand photocopy machine for business.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by ModestGal(f): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by ately1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
V7place:
Thanks all. Please dont forget to post here and on v7place.com

oga no winner yet.. what's taking too long. smiles.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by udy4real(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Akalia:
I will stake the money. I sure will not loose. There's a winning strategy in place that has being working for a team of gamblers of which I belong to.
Brother help me bet and win for once,I have tried several times but not won anything instead lost so much money
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by Dowenship(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
ugohdignity111:
50k to start a business

After much brainstorming, I came up with the idea of starting a POS business.....at least, it is a sole business that doesn't require a shop unless u are buoyant, financially enough to construct one, but pos don't necessarily need a shop

After requesting and getting your pos from your preferred bank, you can recover ur initial capital from the charges you collect from people you are doing transactions for......

If you are making 5k everyday from the charges u are collecting from ur customers, then calculate watch u will be getting in a month
Can I msg u, I want to know more about this business
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2020
ately1:

oga no winner yet.. what's taking too long. smiles.

Since when? See you!!! Winner has been announced since; payment is being made today! We even added 2 compensation prizes.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2020
V7place:

Since when? See you!!! Winner has been announced since; payment is being made today! We even added 2 compensation prizes.
who is the winner?
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by ecomalchemist(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2020
dearygally:

The business is Thrifts
I have access to a lot of organizations that auctions things, from house and office furniture to electronics to kitchen wares and a lot more(it ranges according to what organization is auctioning ).
For example; chairs can come in for as low as 1k/2k and can be resold for 3k /4k or set of pots and kettles for 3000 and be resold for 5k /6k.
It's an already existing business..I sell from home and also arrange delivery for those who can not come pick up.I have a thread here on Nairaland and also a whatsapp group and of course my clients in different markets in Lagos. There are always relevant and quality wares as niaralanders that are my customers can testify to.Let me stop here as I don't intend to divulge much.
There's usually a surge in auctions and purchase towards the end of the year and begining of a new year so its a perfect timing.

I'd love to be a part of this, lets work together.

How do we connect ?

Cheers.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by ecomalchemist(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by ately1(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2020
V7place:

should I send my account number.?
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by Chigorkizz(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2020
V7place:

But you said the winner will be announced on November 30.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chigorkizz:

But you said the winner will be announced on November 30.

Oh sorry, that was our 2nd competition. @Pleasant01 won 5k and was paid today; 2 others won call credit and were equally credited today.
This will be announced on October 30th. You are right!
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chimpretty:
He just needed people to sign in to his new forum, there is nothing like 50k giveaway.

50k is not a lot of money @Chimpretty. Definitely not worth ones integrity.

Thanks for letting us know your opinion though . We already gave away N27,000 to 7 different nairalanders on Friday and Saturday in fulfillment of earlier promises . You can check the other threads and confirm from the winners.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
V7place:

50k is not a lot of money @Chimpretty. Definitely not worth ones integrity.

Thanks for letting us know your opinion though . We already gave away N27,000 to 7 different nairalanders on Friday and Saturday in fulfillment of earlier promises . You can check the other threads and confirm from the winners.
ok, and dont feel bad about my opinion, i thought you have already chosen a winner for this particular thread.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chimpretty:
so am i not worth considering, despite doing what you asked?

Not worth considering how? For this N50,000 grant or something else?
If the N50,000 the rules are clear: submit your proposal and wait for the announcement on October 30th.
If the naming Greatest Nigerian, I didnt see any submission from you and the winner @Pleasant01 was announced and paid N5000.

The other thread was by one of our consultants to recruit 5 people to help appraise the website. All 5 Nairalanders who volunteered were paid yesterday.
The 2nd batch finish their assignment next week.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chimpretty:
ok, and dont feel bad about my opinion, i thought you have already chosen a winner for this particular thread.

No, your opinion is your right, even when we dont agree with it; we are happy to hear it; it helps us!
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
V7place:

Not worth considering how? For this N50,000 grant or something else?
If the N50,000 the rules are clear: submit your proposal and wait for the announcement on October 30th.
If the naming Greatest Nigerian, I didnt see any submission from you and the winner @Pleasant01 was announced and paid N5000.

The other thread was by one of our consultants to recruit 5 people to help appraise the website. All 5 Nairalanders who volunteered were paid yesterday.
The 2nd batch finish their assignment next week.
i wrote this without going through the thread thats why i deleted it immediately.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chimpretty:
i wrote this without going through the thread thats why i deleted it immediately.

Thankyou @Chimpretty....one love!

1 Like

Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by Obierika(m): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Akalia:
I will stake the money. I sure will not loose. There's a winning strategy in place that has being working for a team of gamblers of which I belong to.

That is what they all say!
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by dearygally: 2:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Obierika:

That is what they all say!

until leeds draw Manchester city..
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by dearygally: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
There has to be more business or business ideas that 50k can support.

I look forward to more..
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2020
About 3 weeks to go!
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by DkJay: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
What the business is

It's simple. Kindle Publishing. I'll write books and sell them in online bookstores all over the world, starting with Amazon.

How you intend to use the 50k

Well, I am a big believer in not spending everything. So, ten percent of that goes to savings. I'd have used it for investment but it's too small. So, I'll save 500 in a Cowrywise account. Hold it for a year, and keep adding to it as I get more income.

I now have 45k left. I'll pick a niche and hire three ghostwriters to write three short stories for me. I'll work on the fourth, so I can publish a series on the go. I can get some good writers at N1 per word, At 10k words per story, I'll spend 30k on writing.

I'll do the graphics design and editing of the book.

I have 19.5k left. I'll use 10k to promote the books on Amazon, so I can get some sales immediately.

I'll keep the remaining 9.5k for unforeseen expenses and get writing other books.

How you expect to make the money back

From my royalty checks. Based on the book sales, I can make my money back within the first two months of publishing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
i forgot my password to login into v7, i was told a mail was sent but since then i havnt seen any mail @v7place can you help?
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by oby333: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
With 50k you can sign up with superlife and become a network marketer...buy 2 packs of STc30....then have an account with superlife...go out there and start talking to people..get ur downlines and get paid 15k for each person you register...mnyl you go to a nearby pharmacy and sell your STc30 if you don't want to use it and get ur money back... contact me if you are serious 08085398357... WhatsApp only.note payout is daily no condition to withdraw..work as you earn..

1 Like

Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by ItrendNaija(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
You can start mini importation with 50k. Just research products you know will sell. Before you start the business it's advisable to open a business account. Way better than using your let's Account to run the biz. Check the link on my signature below to open an FCMB business account. Zero bank charges for 3 months

Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by gunners160(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Truth be told, 50k is very small to start any tangible business. Instead of using 50k to start a business I rather use it to learn a skill.
But if 50k happens to be the only money I have with me, then here is the kind of business I will go into

ONLINE REGISTRATION
Briefly state
(a) What the business is.
Online registration is a business which requires registration of students and non students into various online programs. It can be registering of new students into their desired choice of school, paying for Jamb change of institution, NYSC registration, post utme , government recruitments like NNPC recruitment, NDLEA etc
( b) How you intend to use the 50k
When it comes to online registration, the most important tool required is speed and good customers relationship. Also, location matters a lot most especially in areas closet to schools or government org.

When it comes to equipment, the most important amongst all is a laptop and a coloured printer. I will use 20k to get a fairly good fairly used laptop

15k will be used to get a good coloured printer though it can be bargained for 10-12k.
1,200 would be used in buying papers while the rest money will be use for finger print scanners and ink (1000)

(c) How you expect to make the money back. Make It simple without divulging your “trade secrets”.

Its simple. Interaction and prize reduction. Also, discount can be given base on number of customers introduced to d business but most important of all be friendly
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chimpretty:
i forgot my password to login into v7, i was told a mail was sent but since then i havnt seen any mail @v7place can you help?

Ok. Will message you through the site mailing system.
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 4:53am On Oct 09, 2020
gunners160:
Truth be told, 50k is very small to start any tangible business. Instead of using 50k to start a business I rather use it to learn a skill.
But if 50k happens to be the only money I have with me, then here is the kind of business I will go into

ONLINE REGISTRATION
Briefly state
(a) What the business is.
Online registration is a business which requires registration of students and non students into various online programs. It can be registering of new students into their desired choice of school, paying for Jamb change of institution, NYSC registration, post utme , government recruitments like NNPC recruitment, NDLEA etc
( b) How you intend to use the 50k
When it comes to online registration, the most important tool required is speed and good customers relationship. Also, location matters a lot most especially in areas closet to schools or government org.

When it comes to equipment, the most important amongst all is a laptop and a coloured printer. I will use 20k to get a fairly good fairly used laptop

15k will be used to get a good coloured printer though it can be bargained for 10-12k.
1,200 would be used in buying papers while the rest money will be use for finger print scanners and ink (1000)

(c) How you expect to make the money back. Make It simple without divulging your “trade secrets”.

Its simple. Interaction and prize reduction. Also, discount can be given base on number of customers introduced to d business but most important of all be friendly

Good presentation!
Re: Can You Start A Business With N50,000? Prove It! by V7place(m): 4:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Chimpretty:

I sent a reply to your Yahoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Turn 500K Into 2 Million? / Do You Need Hard Copy Versions Of Books? / Digital Marketing Training In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.