Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) (40955 Views)

Akeredolu’s Projects Are Campaign Points For His Re-election – Ojogo / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by MiztaSpark(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
I can see one Chinese man in all the projects. Is he the one handling all the projects in Ondo state?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Bbbwings: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Peterosky:
Although I am a very strong PDP supporter, I am left with no option than to appreciate this great achievement from Akeredolu while wishing my very useless governor had achieved an inch of these massive projects instead of useless and meaningless grammatical jargons claiming he is a professor. Congratulations to Akaeti for doing wonderfully well.
Pls which state are you from?
I want to laugh at your state grin grin grin
Modified I know Calabar right
Olympostic meristem

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
If actually he did all this why use money and ludo games to decieve himself

6 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by chikeze(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
This won’t save him from PDP taking over that state. The wind of change is blowing called Hurricane PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Bbbwings: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Most often governors don't perform in the second term so I would like him to lose

6 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Jammy28(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
With all these you've shown,why the distribution of ludos,slippers and bread by some of his party members for the electorates?!
And why throwing #200 notes into the air for people in Akure?!

I don't know,but I am not sure his predecessor did that at the near- expiration of his first term.

Before some will come shouting,... I have nothing against the governor,just asking why doing those petty things with all these achievements.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Bbbwings: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Dominiqueismad: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Even if he kill himself, we reject him. Asap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Adrian9(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
So make we vote?
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Judolisco(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dis man has done very well unlike his friend yahaya Bello he deserves a 2nd term.... If all governors can do dis after their first tenure then in d next 20 years Nigeria will be a very great nation....

5 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Philipponzaghi: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jammy28:
With all these you've shown,why the distribution of ludos,slippers and bread by some of his party members for the electorates?!
And why throwing #200 notes into the air for people in Akure?!

I don't know,but I am not sure his predecessor did that at the near- expiration of his first term.

Before some will come shouting,... I have nothing against the governor,just asking why doing those petty things with all these achievements.

Propagandists. Akeredolu is not the person sharing money, if you look at the video well you will see it's not him.

He has white beard, the guy sharing money has none.

A governor don't sit in the front of the car like that in convoy, so how could Akeredolu have been the one sharing #200 in the video?

You have been scammed!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Philipponzaghi: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ondo no be EDO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Charly68: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Aketi is really trying in Ondo.. Why is Mimiko making noise then ?
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Sanromeo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
Even if he kill himself, we reject him. Asap.
YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN! Ondo State people are not ingrates. They will reward his performance with another term in office. Aketi =4 +4

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by gbolswag(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Highly commendable...just in 4years all this

He will be re-elected for sure
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by hopexter(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
ODJ124:
Aketi is doing wonders in ondo....

kudos to him .4+4 is sure...

Thread Seen.

Ondo no be Ghana grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Toniaife(f): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
It is well.
May the best man win

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Sanromeo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Propagandists. Akeredolu is not the person sharing money, if you look at the video well you will see it's not him.

He has white beard, the guy sharing money has none.

A governor don't sit in the front of the car like that in convoy, so how could Akeredolu have been the one sharing #200 in the video?

You have been scammed!

GOD BLESS YOU IMMENSELY. I thought I was the only one that saw it. No matter the propaganda, Aketi will be Victorious.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by donprinyo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Free and fair election will decide. As for me Amotekun is why I shall vote him for 2nd tenure

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by donprinyo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Just wish he's in another party other than Anti People's Congress.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by jesus247alive(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
You mean a governor could do all this project and still beg for re-election.

Nawao he deserves second term na.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Philipponzaghi: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sanromeo:

GOD BLESS YOU IMMENSELY. I thought I was the only one that saw it. No matter the propaganda, Aketi will be Victorious.

God bless you too.

Aketi will definitely be victorious coz he actually worked for the people. This is not a case of unperforming governor looking for sympathy vote from his poeple.

Aketi actually worked and Ondo people should vote him in without stress.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Judolisco(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
jesus247alive:

na ambode own shock me pass
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Bbbwings: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sanromeo:

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN! Ondo State people are not ingrates. They will reward his performance with another term in office. Aketi =4 +4
very funny on top their taxes.
He should be grateful if the vote for him not the other way around
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Seerade029: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
donprinyo:
Just wish he's in another party other than Anti People's Congress.

Personality matters in ondo not party.
we have tasted 4 different parties since 1999.

In 2016, Owo people / Ikare / Ilaje said they'll vote for any indegine that contest for governor irrespective of party.
That's why we have Aketi (Owo) / Agboola (Ilaje)
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by Zetty177x: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
jesus247alive:

Exactly .but nobody wants APC. That's the issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by anonimi: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
Construction and rehabilitation of over 800 Public Primary schools across the state with modern toilets, ICT Facilities and Playground equipment.

Without any teacher recruited, is there any meaning to all these stories?
Four years of zero recruitment is a failure.
No sugarcoating it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Don't give him a second chance oo

Second tenure is mainly for looting grin its common in Nigeria

If not for the lack of continuity in Nigerian politics he shouldn't be voted for the second time.

But all the incomplete projects will be abandoned by any other incoming Governor if not him.

We should learn to set a goal the state should have specific project map they would want to get done within 2 - 4 tenures and make sure its done.

And any Government that comes in would continue where the others stopped until the projects are completed

This is how they build a nation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by fola044: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
If all I see and read here is true , no need for shouting or using thugs,let the electorates decide.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by donprinyo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Seerade029:

Personality matters in ondo not party.
we have tasted 4 different parties since 1999.

In 2016, Owo people / Ikare / Ilaje said they'll vote for any indegine that contest for governor irrespective of party.
That's why we have Aketi (Owo) / Agboola (Ilaje)
Continuity is very important.
Re: Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) by olusogo: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
chikeze:
This won’t save him from PDP taking over that state. The wind of change is blowing called Hurricane PDP.

Hurricane what? May PDP never return to Southwest. May God chase away party of killers and looters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Potable Visits MC Oluomo, Declares Support For Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.