Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Those Accusing Buhari’s Government Of Corruption Are Petty - Ahmad Lawan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Accusing Buhari’s Government Of Corruption Are Petty - Ahmad Lawan (199 Views)

Those Accusing Govs Of Silence Over Insecurity, ASUU Strike Not Fair: El Rufai / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Accusing Buhari’s Government Of Corruption Are Petty - Ahmad Lawan by janefblog: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nigerian’s Senate President Ahmad Lawan has stated that those that are accusing this administration led by Buhari of corruption, are petty.

The speaker said this during the second national summit on diminishing corruption and the launch of the national ethics and integrity policy by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), that the Buhari-led administration has left no stone unturned in the fight against corruption.

The Senate President also recalled how a past administration described corruption as “mere stealing”.

He said;

“I don’t know who they are and I don’t know what their facts are. But I will not speak to speculations; I speak to facts. I want to see the facts that there’s more corruption in this administration than the previous administrations.

“You will recall that in a particular former administration, we know.................. https://janefblog.com/15216-2those-accusing-buharis-government-of-corruption-are-petty-ahmad-lawan/

Re: Those Accusing Buhari’s Government Of Corruption Are Petty - Ahmad Lawan by daddytime(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hippo
Re: Those Accusing Buhari’s Government Of Corruption Are Petty - Ahmad Lawan by donbachi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
No be only "petty" na petty cashbook.
Re: Those Accusing Buhari’s Government Of Corruption Are Petty - Ahmad Lawan by padi94(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Everyone knew this guy was an executive arm rubber stamp... well the powers that be put him there he is doing the will of his boss

1 Like

Re: Those Accusing Buhari’s Government Of Corruption Are Petty - Ahmad Lawan by slivertongue: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
am not sure this rubber stamp knows what is happening in the country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SAGAMU 2021: Getting It Right With Aremo Kayode Ademola. / Gombe @ 24: Gombe Government Holds Media Parley / Akeredolu's Breakthroughs Qualify Him For A Second Term- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.