Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) (1732 Views)

Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral / Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) / Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nkechi Blessing Sunday, a popular Nollywood actress, just shared a video of how she suprised her kid Sister with a brand new car for her 21st birthday.

She shared a caption along with the video which read " Thank you for being the best kid sister ever, 21 never looked better, my own investment"

The celebrant, Jennifer Ijeoma Sunday was Obviously over excited as she could be seen jumping on her new ride with cheer joy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXu22nYYEXA

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFuAVyYpIcH/?igshid=1ivgea8e9v0c5
Cc: lalasticala, Seun, mydd44

Re: Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Family over everything
Re: Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Congrats to the celebrant..

But all these Nollywood actresses dey get money Sha. While majority of their male counterparts are ain't doing too well financially. Abi is there something they are not telling us. ?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Congrats to the celebrant..

But all these Nollywood actresses dey get money Sha. While majority of their male counterparts are ain't doing too well financially. Abi is there something they are not telling us. ?? grin grin grin
when you've a big God grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) by Vyzz: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Cerveau:
when you've a big God grin grin

U mean they are serving some big God's cool grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U mean they are serving some big God's cool grin
lol something like that
Re: Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) by Telegram234(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
I went to show my big sister the news but she slapped me
Re: Nkechi Blessing Surprised Her Kid Sister With A Car Gift On Her Birthday (VIDEO) by Cerveau(f): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Show her again when she is in a better mood

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Smokes 3 Sticks Of Cigarettes At A Go While Watching Biden Lose To Trump / ‘naked’ Photos Of Aisha Of Date Rush Fame Set Social Media Ablaze / “I Am Lucifer I Sit On My Throne, Bow And Worship Me” - Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.