Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light (904 Views)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by koyen(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.com

I really want to be anonymous because of the sensitivity of the Issue. I met this my friend more than 20 years ago in secondary school and we went to the same university and shockingly were in the same faculty.

We lived together while in school and after school he married this beautiful lady and I was his best man. He got a Job before me and so helped me talked to someone who helped me get the Job I am doing now.

I so love this my guy and to be frank I owe him a lot. He is a very cool guy.

Recently I observed that his wife has started behaving someone. I remember when my friend travelled to Abuja and I just went to say hello to his wife and their little daughter, she cooked something nice for me to eat and then sat next to me only for her to place her hand on my laps and was looking at me eye ball to eye ball. I quickly stood up and left his house.

At another time she came around my house and said she was driving by and thought it nice to branch. I accepted her in but I observed that she was just starring at me and maybe trying to get me to pee on my body I don’t even know. I wasn’t comfortable so I made up a story that I wanted going to church and need to leave before its late.

Most times she will wink at me, at some other time she will put on this seductive smile and then stare at me continuously. I am not comfortable with any of this and for no reason in this world will I do this to my own guy NEVER…. LAI LAI…. not even at gun point and I can’t tell him na, it can cause issues in his home. I just need a smart and nice advise.

Source: www.knowefritin.com

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by DaddyRochie1642: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
This story is nice grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by sylve11: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
The person wey share this story sef dey eye him friend's wife. sad cool
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Tell her to stop that rough play or u report her to her husband

1 Like

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Gabe427: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
nice story
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Can a man scoop fireinto his Bossom and not be burnt? Can a man walk on hot coals and his feet not be scorched? The adulteress preys after the precious soul. Run for dear life son! be firm, stern and warn her to keep off

1 Like

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Oluromantic: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Tell her to stop that rough play or u report her to her husband
To you na the best judgment be this?

(1) (Reply)

Denim Sneakers For Kids At Affordable Price / What's Wrong With Zenith? / Rema Dancing With Naked Girls On His Instagram Live. Big B00bs Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.