Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The 5 Most Striking Lessons I Learnt After Undergoing 90days Copy Writing Clas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 5 Most Striking Lessons I Learnt After Undergoing 90days Copy Writing Clas (168 Views)

Make $2,000 in 90days From CPL Marketing Without Selling To Anybody•Full Guide / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Most Striking Lessons I Learnt After Undergoing 90days Copy Writing Clas by solocube: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
In about 60secs, I'll be showing you the best lessons that has shaped me and made me a better copywriter after undergoing 30days and 60days copy writing class by two legends in copy writing....

This will be one of the most important piece you'll read this year...

Are you set❓❓❓

��

✅ Copywriting is ''easy''

I used to see copy writing as a difficult task to do,but ever since I went to gain deeper understanding, I can tell you,all you need is someone who truly understand it to make it simple to you...

✅ Copy writing is first a mindset...

Truth be told,it takes a particular ''reset'' of mind to easily flow...

Once you get this thinking pattern, you're made for life

✅Making money is easy

I'm telling you,it's possible to make consistent figures right at the comfort of your home by simply writing...

One of the things that ''wowed'' is how even in ''prison'' Gary halbert (The father of copy writing) was making consistent thousands of dollars...

You heard me right...

Yes,in prison...

And Even at that state he was turning down 9 or 10 job offers

Crazy right?

It is.

✅ The most important thing in your sales copy is your ''offer''...

Even if you have a very weak copy, with a great ''offer'', you'd still make tonnes of cash...

This is what makes your copy attractive to your audience...

It is the bait, it is what makes it *irresistible*

✅ Appeal to Emotions

You must have heard *people buy by emotions and justify with logic*

That's absolutely true...

But do you really know how to do this?

There are actually many things I learnt but this 5 stands out...

‼️‼️‼️

And guess what...

After trying this out for myself and seeing how it really works, I felt I should test it out with 10 more people to prove that this really works...

I could easily decide to run ads with a budget of 5k and get nothing less than 15people to opt in...

But I want to make it in house first, so you could see for yourself...

And you know what?

It costs me *65k* to learn this for 90days...

But to let you know I'm not here for the money...

You'll be paying 5k only...

Wait‼️

I know you may not have the money presently, and may be doubting if the class will be worth it...

No problem,

This is why I have an *offer* for you

*I'll be giving you a 1week access to the class before you decide either to pay in and continue or opt out with all of the bonuses without paying a dime*

Not only that...

If after 1 week,you enjoy the class, you can decide to pay the whole 5k or to pay half of it I.e 2.5k

And if after two weeks,you still consider it a waste of time, you can always opt out, without paying anything...

*It doesn't end there*...

If after three weeks of the training, you feel the class isn't worth it...

You get a 50% money back guarantee with all of the knowledge and bonuses...

Yeah, I'm damn sure of the kind of value you'll be getting in the class...

But here's the catch�

This offer is for just 10people, who I can effectively work with for now...

And here's the final offer...

If after 1 week, you really enjoy the class and you have someone you really wish to join but short of cash...

The two of you will be paying 7.5k,instead of 10k...

So, you get to keep 2.5k...

I know what you're thinking....

This is too good to be true...

Yeah, it is true...

So, if you're interested...

DM me now

Call/WhatsApp

+2348164870942

*Remember, offer is for just the first 10persons*

What will you be learning:

✅ How to easily sell any product or service to anyone from anywhere

✅How to work from anywhere and enjoy freedom without having anyone boss you around

✅How to craft out hand to the neck compelling headlines

✅How to create irresistible offers

Not only that...

Within this 3 weeks you'll be learning

�� Human psychology and why people make buying decisions

�� How to write letters and proposals that move the emotions of men

�� How to sell your products with ease and make more money...

Because I'm really ready to fully load you with values ���

You'll also be getting as bonuses

� My Top 10 copy writing books

�My fb and IG hack videos

� Free Mentorship and lots more...

If you really wanna join the train, DM now...

Offer is valid for 10 persons only

Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Lpg Bobtail / How To Create A Verified Paypal Account Here In Nigeria / 5 Simple Ways To Scale Up Your Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.