Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) (36972 Views)

Former USSR President, Mikhail Gorbachev Dies At 91 / Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) / Emir Sheikh Tamim Appoints New Ambassador To Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by smile11s(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:
With Jesus No worries

Without Jesus ......??

I rest my Case

He got Mohammed. Make you park well. RIP

1 Like

Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by sylarada(f): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Rest on...
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by blingxx(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
timesup234:
This mugu who invited bastard Americans to come bomb his country during operation desert storm. May you rot in hell and America destroyed

American are conning bastards those mofos just wanna spread their root all over the globe, reasons why I want China to take world power

1 Like

Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Reference(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
With all the resources and a threadbare population they still manage medical tourism. Petrol dollars can never equate to development. You either have it or you don't have it.

2 Likes

Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by mattmogan88: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Whobedatte(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
blingxx:

American are conning bastards those mofos just wanna spread their root all over the globe, reasons why I want China to take world power
And China are what ?
Better choose th lesser evil .Chinese are more evil than the Europeans and Americans .

4 Likes

Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by adewad13(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:
With Jesus No worries
Without Jesus ......??

I rest my Case
it's better to let your case rest......good for you
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by molbic(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
CHAii what a loss the emir was a good Man who cared for his people rip great Man
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Dominiqueismad: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
timesup234:
This mugu who invited bastard Americans to come bomb his country during operation desert storm. May you rot in hell and America destroyed
Pele, terrorist.
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
smile11s:

He got Mohammed. Make you park well. RIP

Muhammad Buhari or Murtala Muhammed? Which one?
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Franktom247(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
King of kuwait died in usa o wrong nau RIP BABA
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by planetx: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
timesup234:
That was not him, this guy became emir in 2006. Desert storm was 1991.
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
adewad13:

it's better to let your case rest......good for you
IAM The way, the truth and the Life

IAM the Resurrection and The Life...

Only one person in history uttered those and only HIM stands true
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Zambbros(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Innalahiwaimailaihim rajiuun.
To God we belong, and to him we all return.

May Allah have mercy on him, and may he guide us still alive

3 Likes

Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by timesup234: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
planetx:
That was not him, this guy became emir in 2006. Desert storm was 1991.
He has been part of the government from the onset. I remember the face very well watching propaganda desert storm video from the early 90's
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by PIMPAR: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:
With Jesus No worries

Without Jesus ......??

I rest my Case
With Jesus as what exactly?
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by nograv: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Kuwait’s 91-year-old Emir Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah died on Tuesday in a hospital in the United States.

“With great sadness and sorrow, we mourn … the death of Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah, emir of the State of Kuwait,” said Sheikh Ali Jarrah al-Sabah, the minister in charge of royal affairs, in a television broadcast.

Born in 1929, Sheikh Sabah is widely regarded as the architect of modern Kuwait’s foreign policy – having served as foreign minister for nearly 40 years between 1963 and 2003 – when he became prime minister.

He became Kuwait’s emir in January 2006 after the death of Sheikh Jaber al-Sabah

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/9/29/hold-kuwaits-sheikh-sabah-dies-at-the-age-of-91

Is this some weird news for Arab loving Northerners..

RIP random Arab..

SMH
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by smile11s(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:

The one wey dem say be prophet
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by PIMPAR: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Jesus as what exactly? Educate us
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Kuwait’s 91-year-old Emir Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah died on Tuesday in a hospital in the United States.

“With great sadness and sorrow, we mourn … the death of Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah, emir of the State of Kuwait,” said Sheikh Ali Jarrah al-Sabah, the minister in charge of royal affairs, in a television broadcast.

Born in 1929, Sheikh Sabah is widely regarded as the architect of modern Kuwait’s foreign policy – having served as foreign minister for nearly 40 years between 1963 and 2003 – when he became prime minister.

He became Kuwait’s emir in January 2006 after the death of Sheikh Jaber al-Sabah

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/9/29/hold-kuwaits-sheikh-sabah-dies-at-the-age-of-91

Wow! shocked He really lived that long.

If he was born 1929, that means he was already a 32 year-old when Kuwait attained independence from Britain in 1961.

Seriously, I had no idea. Always though he was somewhere in his 70s.

And that also means he was Minister for foreign affairs when Sadam invaded Kuwait. Says a whole lot about him. But still, you've got to give it to him, he saw it all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by blingxx(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:

This one still carry religion for head like he knows heaven.. Judging a wealthy leader that doesn't know of his existence undecided, I just dislike people with Stone age mentality

3 Likes

Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by blingxx(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
nograv:

Is this some weird news for Arab loving Northerners..

RIP random Arab..

SMH

You sha want to comment.. Oya we have see. You sir undecided
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Openbusiness: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Arab money = too much money. I won't be surprised if they bury him with gold and diamonds.
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
blingxx:

Stfu and go pollute somewhere else undecided
lol..
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Adek65: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
R.i.p
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Him don try 91 years is not easy..RIP king
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Righteousness89(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Wow! shocked He really lived that long.

If he was born 1929, that means he was already a 32 year-old when Kuwait attained independence from Britain in 1961.

Seriously, I had no idea. Always though he was somewhere in his 70s.

And that also means he was Minister for foreign affairs when Sadam invaded Kuwait. Says a whole lot about him. But still, you've got to give it to him, he saw it all.

Correct
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by botanist123: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
RIP
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Elizabeth II mates don die finish and she still dey there dey form Ajibo, seems like Charles will die a prince,
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
blingxx:

This one still carry religion for head like he knows heaven.. Judging a wealthy leader that doesn't know of his existence undecided, I just dislike people with Stone age mentality

There's no stone age in knowing your creator and talking about HIM
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
smile11s:

The one wey dem say be prophet

Lolz bros easy
Re: Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) by PIMPAR: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:

There's no stone age in knowing your creator and talking about HIM
And Jesus is your creator?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.