Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev (36925 Views)

NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister / Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Xenophobia:zambian Destroy S.a.embassy In Zambia.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by paafin(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1lV-Nl2rZA

The Russian military destroyed the S-300 air defense system delivered to Ukraine by Slovakia near the city of Dnipro on Sunday, a defense ministry official said Monday, while Bratislava denied Moscow's claims.

"On Sunday, April 10, on the southern outskirts of the city of Dnepropetrovsk, high-precision sea-based Kalibr missiles destroyed an S-300 air defense system hidden in a hangar, which was delivered to the Kyiv regime by one of the European countries," Defense Ministry spokesperson Igor Konashenkov said at a daily press briefing in Moscow.

Four S-300 launchers and up to 25 personnel of the Ukrainian armed forces were also hit, he added.

Slovakian government, however, denied Kremlin's claims. "Our S-300 system has not been destroyed," Lubica Janikova, spokeswoman for Slovakia's Prime Minister Eduard Heger said in a statement sent to The Associated Press (AP). She said any other claim is not true.

Further, a repair facility with two air defense systems Buk-M1 and Osa AKM was struck with high-precision air-based missiles near the Velyka Novosilka settlement in Donetsk, Konashenkov further said.

In addition, two ammunition depots, an S-300 radar, nine tanks, five self-propelled artillery, five multiple rocket launchers, and more than 60 nationalists were destroyed over the last night, the spokesperson said.

The Russian air defense systems downed two S-25 fighter jets and four unmanned aerial vehicles, while a Mi-24 helicopter was shot down with concentrated fire from small arms, Konashenkov said.

Russia also hit 78 objects of Ukraine's military infrastructure, including three command points, illumination and guidance radars, three positions of short-range anti-aircraft missile systems and four ammunition depots.

The spokesperson also gave an overall account of what Russia calls a "special military operation" in Ukraine, saying nearly 230 aircraft and helicopters, and 243 air defense systems have been destroyed so far.

Among the destroyed weapons were also nearly 2,100 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, and 239 multiple rocket launchers, he said.

At least 1,793 civilians have been killed and 2,439 injured in Ukraine since Russia declared war on Feb. 24, according to U.N. estimates, with the true figure feared to be much higher.

Around 4.5 million Ukrainians have fled to other countries, with millions more internally displaced, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).​​​​
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailysabah.com/world/europe/russia-destroys-s-300-missile-sent-to-ukraine-by-slovakia/amp

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Gentlerespect76: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
paafin:
Near Nikolaev, the S-300 division transferred by Slovakia to Ukraine was completely destroyed

Short lived, indeed.

A conspiracy theorist might even say that European countries are running a disarmament program through Ukraine.
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Kazeem47(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why will you threaten them with something they created and mastered it.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
It was a no-brainer from the start.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Source please

paafin:
Near Nikolaev, the S-300 division transferred by Slovakia to Ukraine was completely destroyed

Short lived, indeed.

A conspiracy theorist might even say that European countries are running a disarmament program through Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Drenimarcus(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
callme9mm:
Source please

True. They destroyed it.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by baralatie(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
paafin:

Short lived, indeed.

A conspiracy theorist might even say that European countries are running a disarmament program through Ukraine .

You are not lying nau!

Slovakia without it's own defense system is a sitting duck!
Now if Poland has not received it's replacement for the equipment it has been offering Ukraine from the US.poland is heavily vunerable to attack

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by vastolord4(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm not a sadist but it's just that you just can't poke a bear and camouflage with blood .. you'll be devoured and mind you, the USA is led by Satanist with the greatest minds.. recall Obama was welcomed in the white house days ago for a reason we don't know.. Putin is a crook and knows how the Americans think. Believe it or not, Joe was the best leader Americans had after Abraham..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by baralatie(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
127 aircrafts in total have been destroyed over 2000 tanks by Russia

These countries that are donating
I hope they have plan b

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Pierocash(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Help2020: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
baralatie:
127 aircrafts in total have been destroyed over 2000 tanks by Russia

These countries that are donating
I hope they have plan b
I don't knw if this is true,but if it is then it's good one. Zenezesky will learn the hard way.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by plaindealer: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
lol @ Russian trolls, they just manufacture the most laughable rubbish and trash and just dump them on NL..

NL needs serious trash cleaners for real.. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by sunboy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Any news coming from Ukraine and Russia about this war seem to be made up by both side… hard to believe anything you read this days .. talk-less of this kind post without some reputable source link

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Drenimarcus(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
sunboy:
Any news coming from Ukraine and Russia about this war seem to be made up by both side… hard to believe anything you read this days .. talk-less of this kind post without some reputable source link

The thing is, Russia backs theirs with videos and pictures, Ukraine doesnt. We have had Ghost of Kyiv, snake island, the cinema bombing, arma 3 videos etc. It is why i am following 20 channels and most are backed with videos.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by sunboy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Drenimarcus:

The thing is, Russia backs theirs with videos and pictures, Ukraine doesnt. We have had Ghost of Kyiv, snake island, the cinema bombing, arma 3 videos etc. It is why i am following 20 channels and most are backed with videos.

20 channels just to get news ? How do you work?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Drenimarcus(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
sunboy:

20 channels just to get news ? How do you work?

cheesy The MSM in the US is very, very biased, so i have to filter. Also, i WFH, so i am mostly on my computer.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by TabletMan: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Where is the picture or video of s-300 that was blown off near nikolaev?

This is the pictures of su-34 that was shot down at same nikolaev.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Horus(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1lV-Nl2rZA

Russian airstrike destroys Ukraine’s S-300 anti-aircraft missile system

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Drenimarcus(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
TabletMan:
Where is the picture or video of s-300 that was blown off near nikolaev?

This is the pictures of su-34 that was shot down at same nikolaev.

You have data, pretty sure you can surf for it. Besides, those pictures you posted are 3/4 days old. Selah.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by TabletMan: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Drenimarcus:

You have data, pretty sure you can surf for it. Besides, those pictures you posted are 3/4 days old. Selah.
prove that the picture is 3/4 days.

I also follow Intel Slava G and I would not have asked for the evidence if it's on their telegram page.

Intel Slava G is the OP source.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by olugabbie(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
paafin:

Short lived, indeed.

I don't know if it true. But it will be wise to say some of the S-300 transferred to Ukraine were destroyed.

Slovakia actually transferred it's entire S-300 systems to Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by TabletMan: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I even forgot your the guy that left Western propaganda to be distributing Eastern propaganda.

FYI the clownish USA is yet to send most of their military aids especially that switchable drone till now but you said it's already bombed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by talk2hb1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wahala, is the S-300 not supposed to be used to stop the aircraft or missile that destroyed it.
Nawa Ooo

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by baralatie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
olugabbie:

I don't know if it true. But it will be wise to say some of the S-300 transferred to Ukraine were destroyed.

Slovakia actually transferred it's entire S-300 systems to Ukraine.
Wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaatttttttt!

They just be mmmmadddd!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Drenimarcus(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
TabletMan:
I even forgot your the guy that is left Western propaganda to be distributing Eastern propaganda.

FYI the clownish USA is yet to send most of their military aids especially that switchable drone till now but you said it's already bombed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lmao. We live in an era where you can get news from neutral sources. I cannot help you if you cannot decipher lies from the MSM. Selah.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Drenimarcus(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
baralatie:

Wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaatttttttt!

They just be mmmmadddd!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even the 4chan guys confirmed it

3 Likes

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Originality007: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
paafin:

Short lived, indeed.

source?
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Drenimarcus(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Powerful explosions in Nikolaev. Looks very big and bad. ����⚡According to an eyewitness, there has never been such a powerful explosions.

Watching those explosions made my heart rate beat faster.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by VictorUSA(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
That they destroyed s-300 does not give them an edge over ukraine.In war both participant loses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by Sirlancelort(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by seborrhic: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
How has Slovakia transfered the S-300 to Ukraine and had it destroyed when the US has not supplied it with replacement Patriot battery systems,a pre requisite for the S-300 transfer?

4 Likes

Re: Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev by sanpipita(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
plaindealer:
lol @ Russian trolls, they just manufacture the most laughable rubbish and trash and just dump them on NL..

NL needs serious trash cleaners for real.. grin grin

No evidence no link and people believe it, it's so easy to deceive Nigerians

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.